Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) (1490 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by tommykiwi(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
It is now left for some babes to be nude walking on the street all in the name of fashion...Is this fashion or madness?

Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by HungerBAD: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by Ladycloud(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eeeeew... She looks disgusting with her burnt yansh..
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by Edwinmason(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
mtchew...she need to iron dat ass
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by Bestlily(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its Pleasing To The.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by mazimee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
She feels happy dressing like a mad woman. Who am I to condemn her, a mere mortal like me
I am happy for her embarassed
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by BoboFashion(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Open roof.
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by gsley: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jeeesssssss ussssssss
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by ihimiray(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ladycloud:
burnt yansh ke, abi freshly baked
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by ihimiray(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ladycloud:
burnt yansh ke, abi freshly baked yansh
Re: Babes And Fashion, Girl Showing Her Bum Bum (picture) by Coyotejack(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Now that is just madness

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Region To Spray Perfume On? / Check Out This Creative African Inspired UBA Advert / Original Cosmetics Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.