Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (81978 Views)

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by ClintGist(f): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2018
A determined model with a six-foot wide bottom is gorging on junk food in a desperate attempt to make her bum even bigger.

Natasha Crown wants to put on a staggering four stone (56lb) so doctors can redistribute her fat and make her butt "the world'
s biggest".

The economics graduate, from Gothenburg, Sweden, is now downing takeaways, pizza, pasta and six kilos of Nutella a month to achieve the body of her dreams.

She declared: "I'll do whatever it takes to have the world’s biggest bum.”

Natasha, who has her own Instagram page, earns a living from selling footage and pictures of her bottom to fans across the world.

At 5ft 10, she currently weighs 21st, The Sun reports.She had her first cosmetic procedure at just 20.

"Maybe I have body dysmorphia or something but I don’t feel like it is even that big. I definitely want bigger," she said.

“When I was a teenager and my body started to change - I got boobs, I got a bum. I just loved my body so much," she added.

Natasha has since had three Brazilian butt lifts, boob jobs and other procedures.

She described how, when she walks, she feel the "jiggling, jiggling, jiggling".

She said her behind makes her feel sexy and powerful.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ill-whatever-takes-model-six-12960664.amp

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by eezeribe(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2018
OK

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Exwizard: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Disgusting
I see nothing but a pot of beans or maybe septic tank

For Caolin stone pls. Contact me

Location is Abeokuta

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by decatalyst(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Exwizard:
Disgusting
I see nothing but a pot of beans

Your eyes needs glasses because me nah pot of poo I see.

Maybe the poster below might see something different sha

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by gulfer: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2018
All I see is poo filled Pampers cool cool cool

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmm. That's one hell of a big ass. Especially the first pic.. embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Tomoyayi(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2018
This is not 6ft.
How can she be 5ft 10 and her bum is 6ft
The thing sef dey irritating undecided

69 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Olachase(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2018
Well make I no talk she's making her money any way na way embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2018
If that yansh fart ehn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by EmmySparky(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
op u mean me and this ass dey share height...clap for yaself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by vanida6: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Eww 6ft wide Bum shocked

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by DKM123: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its all about the Benjamin sha... Anyway to make money.
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by baby124: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
A lot of really sick people out there. She is on the same level with girls that bleach to become white. This white girl is pumping herself with all sorts to have a black womans figure and lips.

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Elmojiid(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
my question is na who go they drill her hoe...na big time work be that.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by neolboy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
What the Hell

This is the real heavy duty

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by omoiyalayi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Useless button shaking by force

Iranu abacha onje ibo

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by mumureloaded(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
tryna smoke shīt and pretend I don't see bitch,
some are woman and most are sex object
but those feminist tryna shift ground

no matter what you're, your level of education, age, status, position or whatsoever if you are bitch, you are a bitch.
deductive BIG R

1 Like

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by wayne4loan: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
When the brain of women stop functioning they start feeling insecure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by GodIsBiafran: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is a problem naw
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by TMemos: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
6ft bum? Lies!

Do you really know how wide 6ft is?

Do you realise how wide a 6ft by 6ft bed is?

7 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 23, 2018
TMemos:
6ft bum? Lies!

Do you really know how wide 6ft is?

Do you realise how wide a 6ft by 6ft bed is?
When I saw the title of the thread I was expecting to see a freak of nature. Not a normal slightly overweight woman with surgical enhancements showing off her body.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by IamLaura(f): 4:03am On Jul 23, 2018
At first they used to mock us for our features(big lips,ass), now they’re going the extra mile to get it for themselves.
Life

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 23, 2018
neolboy:
What the Hell

This is the real heavy duty
Let me summarize it as “HAULAGE “
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Jenomtwist(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Lemme hit dat 4rm behind.u go dey hear Tawai Tawai,b4 u knw e don burst

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by KingLennon(m): 5:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Elmojiid:
my question is na who go they drill her hoe...na big time work be that.
Person d!ck fit lost inside this big bag o grin

1 Like

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by TMemos: 6:23am On Jul 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

When I saw the title of the thread I was expecting to see a freak of nature. Not a normal slightly overweight woman with surgical enhancements showing off her body.

I tire o!

The amount of lies and exaggerations going on is something something else.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2018
you really don't know what 6ft is, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga ju
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Deltatoto: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
ClintGist:
A determined model with a six-foot wide bottom is gorging on junk food in a desperate attempt to make her bum even bigger.

Natasha Crown wants to put on a staggering four stone (56lb) so doctors can redistribute her fat and make her butt "the world'
s biggest".

The economics graduate, from Gothenburg, Sweden, is now downing takeaways, pizza, pasta and six kilos of Nutella a month to achieve the body of her dreams.

She declared: "I'll do whatever it takes to have the world’s biggest bum.”

Natasha, who has her own Instagram page, earns a living from selling footage and pictures of her bottom to fans across the world.

At 5ft 10, she currently weighs 21st, The Sun reports.She had her first cosmetic procedure at just 20.

"Maybe I have body dysmorphia or something but I don’t feel like it is even that big. I definitely want bigger," she said.

“When I was a teenager and my body started to change - I got boobs, I got a bum. I just loved my body so much," she added.

Natasha has since had three Brazilian butt lifts, boob jobs and other procedures.

She described how, when she walks, she feel the "jiggling, jiggling, jiggling".

She said her behind makes her feel sexy and powerful.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ill-whatever-takes-model-six-12960664.amp
to fork this one go hard o
Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by Mutemenot(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lol. Looks like boil awaiting needle sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.