Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment (106951 Views)

IHS Towers Is Recruiting / Vacancies At IHS Towers / IHS Towers International 2016 Lates Vacancies (25 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2016
TalentedPikin:

Congratulations... what did you apply for?

Thank you. Legal.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Napolitano14:
They actually wanted to conduct interview for some Kaduna Batch today. It was however postponed till further notice. Unfortunately I had traveled for 10 hours only to be told the interview has been postponed. I was furious and felt sad!!!!. Anyway Alihamdulilah!!!!!!!
Waiting for next line of action. I had my first interview in kaduna. Telecom engineer.

Did they give any reason(s) why it wz postponed?

These guyz need to be much more organised, the whole thing looks a bit shabby, too many disarrays here and there. Some people had not even heard from them after the first career fair/interview, while according to Fifthcolumnst, another career fair is set to take place in Lagos again. May God see us thru sha!
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Apart from the the telecoms engineers that have attended the seconded interview in LAGOS, are there other posts that have bn called?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by spbabt(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Hlo house...pls has any telecom engr. being invited for second stage of interview in abj.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by hapinesy: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
@cutebebe, I applied for Finance. I'm yet to hear from them as per second interview
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
hapinesy:
@cutebebe, I applied for Finance. I'm yet to hear from them as per second interview

OK. I have gotten a success msg for the second stage. but yet to get a feedback for the interview date. have you?

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
spbabt:
Hlo house...pls has any telecom engr. being invited for second stage of interview in abj.
How far Abuja people.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
cutebebe:

OK. I have gotten a success msg for the second stage. have you?
@cutebabe. When is your second interview scheduled to take place
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Edetson(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
In case you weren't employed, remember that you can also employ yourself. I am an Electrical Electronics (Telecoms) Technologist, And I am so sure that you can get on your feet and become a small or medium scale employer of labour....
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Engr2016: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Help! Have any IT candidate been contacted for Second Interview Stage in Lagos?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
sirbone007:

@cutebabe. When is your second interview scheduled to take place

sorry. I meant I have gotten the success mail for the second stage. but yet to get a date for the interview itself. wondering if another posit has bn called for the interview apart from telecoms engineers.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
cutebebe:
Apart from the the telecoms engineers that have attended the seconded interview in LAGOS, are there other posts that have bn called?

@c12112 mentioned a friend that applied for Project Management.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by hapinesy: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
@cutebebe, I also got the mail for second interview but yet to get the date for it.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chitox:

@c12112 mentioned a friend that applied for Project Management.
OK, thanks
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
hapinesy:
@cutebebe, I also got the mail for second interview but yet to get the date for it.

OK. let's be expectant.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
cutebebe:

sorry. I meant I have gotten the success mail for the second stage. but yet to get a date for the interview itself. wondering if another posit has bn called for the interview apart from telecoms engineers.
At all.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by spbabt(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Pls has any one being invited for the second of interview in abj
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Engr2016: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Where are the IT guys on this forum? Only Telecom, Finance and Procurement have been talking?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
IHS don't seem serious with this recruitment. Like why is it taking this long? Some chaps mentioned how they changed the interview location on the same day... like seriously - who does this ? A guy mentioned he travelled for 10 hours, only to have the interview postponed indefinitely.

To be honest Nigerian recruiters are made up mostly of assholes. They make candidates travel and wait, without consideration. Only to turn around and have age restrictions on roles. The attitude of the whole country has to change.

*rant over*
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Change begins with you...

niccoloslick:
IHS don't seem serious with this recruitment. Like why is it taking this long? Some chaps mentioned how they changed the interview location on the same day... like seriously - who does this ? A guy mentioned he travelled for 10 hours, only to have the interview postponed indefinitely.

To be honest Nigerian recruiters are made up mostly of assholes. They make candidates travel and wait, without consideration. Only to turn around and have age restrictions on roles. The attitude of the whole country has to change.

*rant over*
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:

Ye true,
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Engr2016: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:

Naa you Change Begins With abeg! So you have finally joined Buhari's team abi? Gerahahia men!

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by TalentedPikin: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
niccoloslick:

*rant over*

Hope you know that IHS people may read this...
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'm choosing to express my right to an opinion.

The way Nigerian graduates are treated isn't fair, if Nigeria wasn't soo f'd up - people won't stand for half the sh*t they do...

What really annoys me is that foreigners are treated better in this country.

TalentedPikin:

Hope you know that IHS people may read this...
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
I spoke with the Ihs recruitment staff from Lagos on phone,I was asking her the reason i have not been mailed whether successful or not after the career fair, she was like is not their fault, That it is being done in Batches.

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Yem0350: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anybody that want to join IHS will need to have enough endurance till when the whole thing will be over.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by KKaren: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
David275:
I spoke with the Ihs recruitment staff from Lagos on phone,I was asking her the reason i have not been mailed whether successful or not after the career fair, she was like is not their fault, That it is been done in Batches.

Are you in the position to share the number?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by mkchims(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Anyone update on network surveillance?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by cuteomot: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Are you in the position to share the number?[/quote]I spoke with the Ihs recruitment staff from Lagos on phone,I was asking her the reason i have not been mailed whether successful or not after the career fair, she was like is not their fault, That it is been done in Batches.

Wao! Means there is hope for me, Sooo grateful to God, am really expectant.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Cixero: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Hi everybody, any news about the postponed interview in Abuja?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by faithfuldon7(m): 5:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Cixero:
Hi everybody, any news about the postponed interview in Abuja?

Was there any invite for Abuja batch for interview? If there is... Which department please.. My brother was at the IT DEPARTMENT for Abuja career fair but no mail for either unsuccessful or successful.. Please I need your response for him to move on.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Cixero: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2016
I did the first interview/career fair in Kaduna, was invited for the 2nd interview in Abuja scheduled for 7th Sept, but it was later postponed. I applied for Project Mgt. Is there anybody in the house that has done the 2nd interview for project mgt? Pls share your experience. Thanks
faithfuldon7:

Was there any invite for Abuja batch for interview? If there is... Which department please.. My brother was at the IT DEPARTMENT for Abuja career fair but no mail for either unsuccessful or successful.. Please I need your response for him to move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.