Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment (106956 Views)

IHS Towers Is Recruiting / Vacancies At IHS Towers / IHS Towers International 2016 Lates Vacancies (25 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Engr2016:

You mean those interviewed in Kaduna zobe abi?
Yes
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by oshorlabyC(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
We were told the whole process might last upto a month

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by papindee(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
I guess @chitox @sirbone077@spbat said mails have been rolling in for some people...how true is this?... The people(2 friends of mine) I called said they haven't received any
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by spbabt(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Yup, let me reiterate dat...unsuccessful candidates from abj n lag av being notified...imply that does dat had not received a rejection msg ...probably scaled tro...but pls kaduna candidates u guys wer roughly how many...cos abj candidates were purportedly abt 800-1000 n lag abt 400

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by papindee(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2016
spbabt:
Yup, let me reiterate dat...unsuccessful candidates from abj n lag av being notified...imply that does dat had not received a rejection msg ...probably scaled tro...but pls kaduna candidates u guys wer roughly how many...cos abj candidates were purportedly abt 800-1000 n lag abt 400
Thanks for the update...
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Guy this stuff tire me too o! I hope they've not called people sha...

Mailthaddeus:
It's over 2wks now nothing from IHS. Pls let's post updates as we get them, the wait ain't funny.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2016
papindee:
I guess @chitox @sirbone077@spbat said mails have been rolling in for some people...how true is this?... The people(2 friends of mine) I called said they haven't received any
I said I know a friend of mine who I met at the IHS career fair at Lagos and on that day he even asked a question during the Q&A session. He told me he receive a mail from IHS stating that he was unsuccessful during the career fair. That's my own personal person way I know. He only of all the people I know received a mail from IHS. Well....we still are waiting for the success mails now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2016
sirbone007:

I said I know a friend of mine who I met at the IHS career fair at Lagos and on that day he even asked a question during the Q&A session. He told me he receive a mail from IHS stating that he was unsuccessful during the career fair. That's my own personal person way I know. He only of all the people I know received a mail from IHS. Well....we still are waiting for the success mails now.

wow! it therefore means that I have reason to be happy and expectant. May God make my joy complete. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2016
papindee:

The mail someone I know received was about being unsuccessful. On this thread, no one has mentioned receiving any mail for being successful. Let's just be hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by papindee(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Chitox:

The mail someone I know received was about being unsuccessful. On this thread, no one has mentioned receiving any mail for being successful. Let's just be hopeful.
Yep....I got that...thank you..I strongly believe that we will be successful..

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Engr2016: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Methinks they plan to contact all successful candidates for all the zones simultaneously once they are ready. I mean Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna or perhaps Port Harcourt zones within this month. Let's keep praying and optimistic in Baba GOD!

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by cuteomot: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am really expectant o. May the good Lord help us all in Jesus' name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by damzy88: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who knows the salary range. Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Engr2016: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
damzy88:
Who knows the salary range. Thanks grin

Since, the positions are for experienced professionals, it could be in the range of (250K and above) depending on your area of specialization. Who knows? It also depends on other factors such as negotiation, additional professional certifications, years of experience etc

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello house. Sorry to bring this kind of news but someone that applied for Telecoms Engineering in Lagos told me that he has been contacted via telephone. He said some people got emails. He said the offer was less than 160k. I am still confused as to those of us not given any information about whether we are successful or not.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Most regret mails went to spam/bulk mail. I did in Abuja and got a regret mail in my Yahoo Bulk/Spam folder. For now, I am helping my Mama to cook/sell Okpa

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by kachimoore: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
160 werin?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chitox:
Hello house. Sorry to bring this kind of news but someone that applied for Telecoms Engineering in Lagos told me that he has been contacted via telephone. He said some people got emails. He said the offer was less than 160k. I am still confused as to those of us not given any information about whether we are successful or not.

How did the guy know that is less than 160k, have they been given an offer? If you haven't heard from them and you believe some people have gotten a successful mail then give them a call to know your status.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by spbabt(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hlo house...i guess tensions is building...pls let keep ourselves posted on latest develop...but pls who else got the successful mail

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
any update?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
nek12:

How did the guy know that is less than 160k, have they been given an offer? If you haven't heard from them and you believe some people have gotten a successful mail then give them a call to know your status.

When he told me the said amount, I was a bit doubtful because the looks of the staff I saw during the fair was definitely more than the amount he was quoting.

I have been informed from a reliable source that those of us that have not yet been contacted may most likely still be contacted, so we should still be hopeful.

I don't mean to spread panic amongst us. I just want to make us aware as things unfold.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chitox:

When he told me the said amount, I was a bit doubtful because the looks of the staff I saw during the fair was definitely more than the amount he was quoting.

I have been informed from reliable sources that those of us that have not yet been contacted may most likely still be contacted, so we should still be hopeful.

I dont mean to spread panic amongst us. I just want to make us aware as things unfold.

Okay, I know that their FSE unit earn between 150k and 250k. That may get as be, it is better for them to spread the mail so that everything will join together. Nigeria economy as it is now does not need that type of suspense.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by niccoloslick: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2016
A job offer after such a short interview, doesn't sound likely. I expected at least another stage ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
Most regret mails went to spam/bulk mail. I did in Abuja and got a regret mail in my Yahoo Bulk/Spam folder. For now, I am helping my Mama to cook/sell Okpa

What did you apply for?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Romeozigs: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
is application for any of diz positions still on.jst seeing this
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please house I applied for the telecoms engineering and did my interview in Lagos 1st August, The interviewer just check my CV and returned to me that there no need to submit my CV, since then I became worried even as I have not heard anything cuz that is where my full info is, pls to those that did in Lagos for Telecoms Engineering do you submit your CV, pls your responses are needed, am worried recently, Though the interviewer wrote my name on the evaluation form filled for each person and course of study plus years of experience, Do you guys submitted CV for those in
Lagos center

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
David275:
Please house I applied for the telecoms engineering and did my interview in Lagos 1st August, The interviewer just check my CV and returned to me that there no need to submit my CV, since then I became worried even as I have not heard anything cuz that is where my full info is, pls to those that did in Lagos for Telecoms Engineering do you submit your CV, pls your responses are needed, am worried recently, Though the interviewer wrote my name on the evaluation form filled for each person and course of study plus years of experience, Do you guys submitted CV for those in
Lagos center

I really like your comment cause I experienced something similar. I was there for Telecom Engr. At lag branch. I was one of the first 20guys dat entered for the interview. When I got in my interviewer asked me to sit which I did and then introduce my self. I kinda forgot about my CV throughout our conversation because he seemed to be too interested with where I work, my role, my weakness, strength,greatest achievement, skill.
After the his session of questioning me I really gave him a bit of the fire too when he told me to ask questions.
At the end sha. I completed it and left but while outside I remembered I was going hone with both CVs so I hurried back and I got help from a work force staff miraculously who helped me give it to my interviewer while I was at the back door watching. After this, I felt relaxed and comfortable to go home.
This is my story.....

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmmm, I think am the third person for Telecoms engr, I reminded the interviewer to take the CV he said no need I left, I started to have the feelings of how possibly I can be contacted but he wrote my name though, just hoping it will not backfire, pls who else did he not take CV from
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Jaydenphoenix: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
I think no one should worry. When the company is ready, they would contact you with either success or failure email.

Till then..don't be bothered. Also, they have a database. I'm sure ur contact is in the database already. Only ur name is required

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2016
I applied for the position of a telecom engineer, and wz interviewed in Lagos-workforce center.
In my own case my CV was gladly collected by my interviewer and she went thru it and asked questions about my experience, and all other stuffs relating to what I can offer. At d end she collected it, smiled and assured me that I'll definitely hear from them.
Buh d issue is, it's upto 3wks now, no newz from dem, good or bad. Jst nothing.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jaydenphoenix:
I think no one should worry. When the company is ready, they would contact you with either success or failure email.

Till then..don't be bothered. Also, they have a database. I'm sure ur contact is in the database already. Only ur name is required
Thanks alot for the info
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by spbabt(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Guys i can authoritatively tell you guys that positive (successful msg have started rolling in) ...success! guys!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.