Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja (61198 Views)

Meet E Square Twins Who Are Set To Take Over From P Square / Meet E-money Business Partners / Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by iamkingzlee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
gbens2000:
like say make i go comot am for him leg angry
I tells you bruv! cheesy
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by dayveed1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
kenzysmith:
Do you kw the funniest. Thing the O P is a graduate and he run into a rich illiterate and he bring out is phone beg the illiterate for gud 3hrs to snap with him Op I dey shame for u SMH
you failed to realize that being uneducated doesn't make one an illiterate... BTW that's so funny lol
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I tells you bruv! cheesy
the shoe na final ,gbens4real2015@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by carammel(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
DedeNkem:

First, there was no time I said no one should display their wealth. I don't care at least.

Second, you may not like it when someone speaks about great things they're doing in society to help the less preveleged but you like people to flash their wealth. You make no sense. I would prefer listening to people talk about they're helping others than seeing people flash their wealth!

I talking about my contribution to the society when it's necessary to encourage those willing to help in one way or the other in their own communities.

You lack the ability to argue or present your case sanely,that an opinion does go down with yours doesn't mean the other person does not make sense.

Make sure you learn how to present your case politely next time. Keep mocking the people that you help,we know your type.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
thelish:

Who send u all these preaching? Juvenile ni juventus KO. pls keep ur pride to ur sef. why
announcing ur help to d orphans in public? U want human praises?

Why shouldn't I announce it to encourage people to help the less privileged?!

That you're incapable to help anyone in your community doesn't mean there aren't people who could help others.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by sydneywhite(f): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshop kor, photo kiosk ni, hope he gave u some.... coughs
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
carammel:

You lack the ability to argue or present your case sanely,that an opinion does go down with yours doesn't mean the other person does not make sense.

Make sure you learn how to present your case politely next time. Keep mocking the people that you help,we know your type.

What have you done in your community? If you haven't done anything in your pathetic life to change some's life, then you're utterly as useless as a corpse!

Do something today for good. Even if you're not rich (you're probably a pauper), there are many other things you can do to help in a society, instead of bashing those who're actually doing something.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
davidona:

abeg no vex, but who ask u in the first place.

Who asked for your dumb response?
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by thelish(f): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:

My dear its not pride, if you read in between the lines you will observe that the guy is over frustrated and depressed that he can no longer hide it but carry it around like a gala seller. oshi don't die before your time

hahahaha. babe u bad ooo. Abeg sorry give am. #stilllaughingaturcomment#
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by thelish(f): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
emmayodata:
I feel u Jor. Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you. I feel u Jor. Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you. I feel u Jor. Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

Thank u jare
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by thelish(f): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Some mental cases are real ooo. lol
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by vickodedon(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Where I dey wen all dis tinz dey happen?
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by carammel(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2016
DedeNkem:

What have you done in your community? If you haven't done anything in your pathetic life to change some's life, then you're utterly as useless as a corpse!

Do something today for good. Even if you're not rich (you're probably a pauper), there are many other things you can do to help in a society, instead of bashing those who're actually doing something.
A pauper right? you see what I mean now. You help people so that you can mock them and because of that little change you hold,you feel you are rich. I laugh at your folly.
The richest are those that give to others and act like nothing happened. They don't go bragging about it. I advise you pray hard so the little change you have will remain because with his attitude of yours,you will eventually die a poor man. God forbid that I come online to start bragging about how I help people in my community. Your foolishness is grade A.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by carammel(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
DedeNkem:

Why shouldn't I announce it to encourage people to help the less privileged?!

That you're incapable to help anyone in your community doesn't mean there aren't people who help others.

Shut up there Dundee,you actually sound like a poor man who has nothing if not you won't see a little gesture as something you should brag about.
Men like Se.un that are even rich enough to feed you and your generation to come do not brag about how they help others,they are called silent helper.
Go and change your ways Mr. Man and stop mocking those you help(if at all there are any),it is a sin against humanity.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
carammel:

Shut up there Dundee,you actually sound like a poor man who has nothing if not you won't see a little gesture as something you should brag about.
Men like Se.un that are even rich enough to feed you and your generation to come do not brag about how they help others,they are called silent helper.
Go and change your ways Mr. Man and stop mocking those you help(if at all there are any),it is a sin against humanity.

I don't like arguing with angry st*upid paupers! Come do some cleaning for me for a fee, to help feed your family
Get your dumb lazy as*s off the couch and go do something for a change!
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
carammel:

A pauper right? you see what I mean now. You help people so that you can mock them and because of that little change you hold,you feel you are rich. I laugh at your folly.
The richest are those that give to others and act like nothing happened. They don't go bragging about it. I advise you pray hard so the little change you have will remain because with his attitude of yours,you will eventually die a poor man. God forbid that I come online to start bragging about how I help people in my community. Your foolishness is grade A.

I've helped (and still helping) a lot of people and very proud to talk about it! Call it a brag or whatever, that's your pauper mentality.
You would rather target or hunt down a man to rely on to "take care" of you all your life, instead of working hard to become successful as an independent woman.

I'm f*ucking rich and I did it all on my own. I can't be more happier today being in a situation to help others. So, go f*uck yourself if it angers you. Continue hating while I smile all the way to my bank!
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by carammel(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
DedeNkem:

I've helped (and still helping) a lot of people and very proud to talk about it! Call it a brag or whatever, that's your pauper mentality.
You would rather target or hunt down a man to rely on to "take care" of you all your life, instead of working hard to become successful as an independent woman.

I'm f*ucking rich and I did it all on my own. I can't be more happier today being in a situation to help others. So, go f*uck yourself if it angers you. Continue hating while I smile all the way to my bank!
"I am fu*cking rich", say what

Infact you should represent Nigeria in the forthcoming Olympic games if there was any competition for dreamers,dream on mor*on,if wishes were horses,bet you'd wish you were an Otedola.
Rich people don't say they are rich,their aura gives them out.

Mr man,that the girls you mingle with are leeches doesn't make all girls like you view them,alright?

Seriously,your stup*dity is like peak milk,It's in you.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
carammel:

"I am fu*cking rich", say what

Infact you should represent Nigeria in the forthcoming Olympic games if there was any competition for dreamers,dream on mor*on,if wishes were horses,bet you'd wish you were an Otedola.
Rich people don't say they are rich,their aura gives them out.

Mr man,that the girls you mingle with are leeches doesn't make all girls like you view them,alright?

Seriously,your stup*dity is like peak milk,It's in you.

Your argument is too juvenile for me. You'v probably had too much d*icks.
To say rich people don't say they're rich, is a dumb thing say. How do you know a rich person is rich? Because the person did something that revealed he/she's rich!

A rich person doesn't need to say "I'm rich" for a anyone to know he/she's rich! When a rich person builds a mansion, it's a display of wealth. When a rich person owns many expensive properties, it's a display of wealth. When a rich person owns a large company, it's a display of wealth. When a rich person helps a lot of people in the society financially, it's a display of wealth. I could go on and on. Rich people let people know they're rich indirectly or directly and intentionally or unintentionally.

Again, I'm f*ucking rich. Paupers like you are always hateful towards rich people. It's not my fault you're poor and dependent on a man. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by carammel(f): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
DedeNkem:

Your argument is too juvenile for me. You probably had too d*ick.
To say rich people don't say they're rich, is a dumb thing say. How do you know a rich person is rich? Because the person did something that revealed he/she's rich!

A rich person doesn't need to say "I'm rich" for a anyone to know he/she's rich! When a rich person builds a mansion, it's a display of wealth. When a rich person owns many expensive properties, it's a display of wealth. When a rich person owns a large company, it's a display of wealth. When a rich person helps a lot of people in the society financially, it's a display of wealth. I could go on and on. Rich people let people know they're rich indirectly or directly and intentionally or unintentionally.

Again, I'm f*ucking rich. Paupers like you are always hateful towards rich people. It's not my fault you're poor and dependent on a man. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I was gonna ask how old you were cos you sound really like a 7year old.

You keep repeating what I wrote up there about rich people who don't say they are rich but for things going on for them that annouce their wealth,oh the word "aura" is too big for you,you need to sue whoever taught you English.

Your dumbness is too high even to be a fraudster so I'd even rate you high if I wrote that you got your money from frauds(your brain is too weak for such), so I just know you are some wheelbarrow boy in the street of Aba or Onitsha waiting for people to give you load to carry while you live in fantasy world of being the richest man in your village.

I hope you'd understand what I wrote up there,don't come back with one dumb response please.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
carammel:

I was gonna ask how old you were cos you sound really like a 7year old.

You keep repeating what I wrote up there about rich people who don't say they are rich but for things going on for them that annouce their wealth,oh the word "aura" is too big for you,you need to sue whoever taught you English.

Your dumbness is too high even to be a fraudster so I'd even rate you high if I wrote that you got your money from frauds(your brain is too weak for such), so I just know you are some wheelbarrow boy in the street of Aba or Onitsha waiting for people to give you load to carry while you live in fantasy world of being the richest man in your village.

I hope you'd understand what I wrote up there,don't come back with one dumb response please.

Hahaha! You're so pissed. Truth hurts sometimes. You're so bitter, I understand that's a consequential effect of poverty.

If you get your dumb as*s off the d*ick of the guy you're depending on financially and work hard, you may succeed too!
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by carammel(f): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
DedeNkem:

Hahaha! You're so pissed. Truth hurts sometimes. You're so bitter, I understand that's a consequential effect of poverty.

If you get your dumb as*s off the d*ick of the guy you're depending on financially and work hard, you may succeed too!

Damn,why are you this vain? your entire life is centered around di*ck,pu*say,cheap dope,ashis,you need to retrace your step man,you seriously need help.

Oh my bad,I forgot that wheelbarrow boys need those stuffs to survive,well who am I to blame you.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by DedeNkem: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
carammel:

Damn,why are you this vain? your entire life is centered around di*ck,pu*say,cheap dope,ashis,you need to retrace your step man,you seriously need help.

Oh my bad,I forgot that wheelbarrow boys need those stuffs to survive,well who am I to blame you.

It seems you've been f*ucking a lot of "wheelbarrow boys" recently! LOL.
Re: I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja by kenzysmith: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sorry is 4 u
Toks2008:

Apparently this post is not meant for my response so please delete it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.