Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,531 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

My Experience With Konka Care. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Konka Care. (458 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Konka Care. by ehiski23: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
I bought KONKA phone at Purch computer village Ikeja two months ago. the salesman advertised the phone such that I have to change my mind. I eventually bought the phone with the sum of #18500. two weeks after the phone stopped working I took it to Purch. where they directed me to their care centre. At their center they flashed the phone and it started working. my joy
was short lived when it stopped working after three hours. I returned it to the care centre and they are demanding the sum of #7500 to fix it. please I want to know if the phone warranty does not cover it. the problem is the screen flex not responding to touch.
Re: My Experience With Konka Care. by AnnabelR0se(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2016
KONKA or NOKIA? When you see better phone you no buy na KONKA u go buy. I have not heard about that before honestly

(1) (Reply)

N / This Is How To Prolong The Life Of Your Smartphone Battery / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.