Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Will The United States Ever Collapse? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will The United States Ever Collapse? (414 Views)

Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The United States Ever Collapse? by BizLifeE: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
USSR collapsed.

Do you believe that the U.S will collapse such as the Roman Empire or many other civilizations?

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away. – Ozymandias

Source: https://www.quora.com/Will-the-United-States-ever-collapse

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Will The United States Ever Collapse? by ITbomb(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
If eternal Rome could collapse, no nation is invincible. The collapse is always from within, don't think about the fact that no nation can match them now

1 Like

Re: Will The United States Ever Collapse? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Insha-Allah! Insha-Obatala! Insha-Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale! Insha-Shango! Insha-Eshu Laalu Ogirioko! & Insha-Jesus!

She must collapse! grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Munich Mall Shooting: What We Know / Obama: Why I Won't Say 'islamic Terrorism' / FBI Obtains Warrant To Search Emails As Hillary Clinton's 12-point Lead Over ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.