Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) (2762 Views)

Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) / Doctor Uchenna Nwosu's Hot Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by Fmartin(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
– Rahma Haruna was born with a condition that makes her live most of her life in a plastic bowl

– The 19-year-old girl has no limbs and suffers constant pain

– Her family are doing their best to make her life easier and hope that one day her mystery condition would be diagnosed
Kano-based neighbourhoodis quite known here, in Nigeria, but news about her mysterious condition have reached international media only now.
Rahma Haruna, 19, who has no limbs due to a mystery condition and now spends her life living in a plastic bowl

Daily Mail has shared the story of the 19-year-old girl who has spent most of her life in a plastic bowl since she has only a half of her body and suffers constant pain.

Rahma’s family do their best to provide her with a fulfilling life and transport her around the village in a plastic bowl
Her mother, Fadi, said:“From six months when she learnt how to sit that was when it began. She didn’t learn how to crawl. She started with a fever and that was it. Then stomach pains. Then her body parts like hands and legs. She cannot use any if the ache strikes.”
Her family make every effort to give her a fulfilling life and carry her around the neighbourhood in a plastic container that is placed on a wheelchair.

Rahma is particularly close to her 10-year-old brother Fahad, right, who dotes on his older sister
Her 10-year-old brother Fahad is very supportive and also tries to please her any time he can: “I help her in many ways. Bathing her is another thing I do. And taking her out everyday. I feel happy
whenever I see people helping her. I like taking to our relatives. She feels happy when we visit them.”

https://www.naij.com/898323-nigerian-girl-half-body-hits-international-headlines-photos-video.html

Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by Qudbell(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
....alhamdulilah!....alhamdulilah!....alhamdulilah!
Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by yrret: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Approximated human!

God show her love.
Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
yrret:
Approximated human!

God show her love.

PUFFFFF!

WHAT WAS HE THINKING WHEN HE CREATED HER? undecided

NOW SHE'S A BURDEN TO HERSELF AND THE PEOPLE AROUND HER... AND YOU TELL ME GOD IS PERFECT AND JUST. NONSENSE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by Qudbell(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hmmmmmmmmm.. wetin we go kum do nau
Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by jovialSoul001(m): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

PUFFFFF!

NOW SHE'S A BURDEN TO HERSELF AND THE PEOPLE AROUND HER... AND YOU TELL ME GOD IS PERFECT AND JUST. NONSENSE!
u r mad to talk like dis stupid atheist

1 Like

Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by yrret: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

PUFFFFF!

Laws of karma still exist, u wouldn't understand the realm of the spirit. Unless u open your mind to it.

May God have mercy on your ignorant speech!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2016
jovialSoul001:

YOURE MAD FOR THINKING I'M ATHEIST AND CALLING ME STUPIID, AND YOU'RE STUPIID FOR BEING ALIVE AS A WHOLE.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by hahn(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
yrret:

Laws of karma still exist, u wouldn't understand the realm of the spirit. Unless u open your mind to it.

May God have mercy on your ignorant speech!

Really? So, what did this girl, who was BORN with this ailment, do to deserve your god's wrath undecided

jovialSoul001:

You are dumber than a cow for your comment

Re: Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2016
hahn:

You are dumber than a cow for your comment

OH LARRD!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus / Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin / News: Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise After Having A 10months Pregnancy.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.