Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2056 Views)

15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com / If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Ajixegun: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
My question goes to evolutionists and atheists since they don't believe in divine creation. Thus, between bird and egg which one evolves first?
I am proudly scientist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ajixegun:
My question goes to evolutionists and atheists since they don't believe in divine creation. Thus, between bird and egg which one evolves first?
I am proudly scientist

Lmao.....hmmm interesting!. Make I park my vesper for hia.

Cc cloudgoddess and seun food has landed. Shall we dine?
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ajixegun:
I am proudly scientist

Let me even join you to also ask this.... Dinosaurs once existed....the first evolved dinosaur was it a self fertilizing hermaphrodite or did it evolve into a pregnant dinasour?

I ask because I am trying to wrap my head around how evolution was able to separate itself somewhere down the evolutionary line into male and female hence reproduction.

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
The egg evolves before the bird because the egg is the begining and the bird is the result of the development of the egg. All changes occur in the process of development of the egg from the beginning to its end. Adapting to the new environment it finds itself in. Thus, the egg is the beginning and the end and the bird is the result of this begining and end. I hope you understand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Furthermore, i'm not prepared to address questions disputing the existence of a god or not if that was the point of this thread. There's more to my life than engaging in irrelevant arguements.

2 Likes

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
The egg evolves before the bird because the egg is the begining and the bird is the result of the development of the egg. All changes occur in the process of development of the egg from the beginning to its end. Adapting to the new environment it finds itself in. Thus, the egg is the beginning and the end and the bird is the result of this begining and end. I hope you understand.

U do realise that for an egg to even exist there has to have been some form of male and female involvement and fertilisation without which such an egg would be sterile much like our poultry eggs today.

So how come the egg was fertile and formed life within if it was first?

3 Likes

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Ajixegun: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

What produces the egg, if it evolves first?
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

U do realise that for an egg to even exist there has to have been some form of male and female involvement and fertilisation without which such an egg would be sterile much like our poultry eggs today.

So how come the egg was fertile and formed life within if it was first?
ask yourself what lead to the birds that had sex in the first place. Wasn't it as a result of the development of an egg of a certain specie? And over time that specie procreates with another to form another egg which goes through development forming another bird of hybrid specie? Thus giving rise to evolution. Your mind is fixed on a thought. The bird, ignoring the fact that without the egg, the bird will not exist. Destroy every egg right now bearing any specie of bird and let me know if there will be any bird left on earth after the current generation dies off

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ajixegun:

What produces the egg, if it evolves first?
procreation leads to eggs. But if the egg is destroyed during development, there will be no birds. And if the birds don't procreate, they will dies off. The birds species survive on their own procreation. Their eggs are necessary for their survival. Without eggs, there are no birds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Ajixegun: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
@accidentalgenius you failed to asked, if we cleared all the birds will there be any egg?
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Ajixegun:
@accidentalgenius you failed to asked, if we cleared all the birds will there be any egg?
ofcourse there won't be! Like i said earlier, the birds depend on their own procreation for survival. Without an egg, a bird will not exist. The egg is the first to evolve in every generation of a bird because it adapts to the new conditions it finds itself in during development. Each egg represents a new generation. Making the egg the first. A bird cannot just exist out of nothingness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2016
Another way this can be answered is by asking between you and your zygote which came first? Thats self explanatory isn't it? You obviously wouldn't exist if your zygote did not develop.

4 Likes

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Ajixegun: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
ofcourse there won't be! Like i said earlier, the birds depend on their own procreation for survival. Without an egg, a bird will not exist. The egg is the first to evolve in every generation of a bird because it adapts to the new conditions it finds itself in during development. Each egg represents a new generation. Making the egg the first. A bird cannot just exist out of nothingness

Since a bird cannot just exist out of nothingness, egg exists out of what?
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AccidentalGenius: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Ajixegun:

Since a bird cannot just exist out of nothingness, egg exists out of what?
refer to previous post. I can't keep repeating myself

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Weah96: 2:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Why don't you ask the mathematicians and engineers too? Why should atheists have a clue.

3 Likes

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AgentOfAllah: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Listen to Weah96, he knows what he's saying! 'Atheist' is not the title you receive after earning an evolutional biology certificate.

That said, I can attempt this one. Eggs came before birds, of course. Dinosaurs are the predecessors of birds and they too were oviparous. In fact, oviparity is believed to be the premordial mode of reproduction for multicellular living things, including plants. Most ancestral species are/were oviparous. Viviparity evolved pretty recently on evolutionary time scales, probably because for certain species, it provided the baby better protection from predators.
Anyway, this is a crude attempt at an answer. For a more comprehensive response, you should probably seek out the evolutional biologist in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

You need to think deep first before just answering bro.

Eggs serve to incubate and protect a growing bird from dangers in nature. For what you are speculating to happen the way you assume then a live chicken ought to have first evolved and over time realising the dangers its exposed to would evolve a shell like casing during growth to protect it while it matures enough.

So for you to say an egg came first is wrong. Even as it is in humans so it is in eggs...they have some sort of unbilical cord attached which they feed from while within the egg as their food source is already within the egg while they grow. Plus the chicken in the egg is first a white goo and need the egg to keep this goo together. How did this goo know how to transform itself from just liquid goo to a life form which would be that particular specie all the time.

Its most unlikely that a chain of random occurrences would evolvs or mutate into a chicken which would grow into a female and another random occurrence which would grow another into male and they would mate and such a mating would yield anything if they were not of the same specie. For example you cannot cross an ostrich with a chicken or a dove with a parrot.

All these are statistically impossible. Mathematicians say the evolutionary theory is an impossible occurrence based on statistics.

E.g

If seven people with 7 paints of 7 colours all throw the paint content together or one after the other ibto the air to land on one spot, an they do this 1 thrillion times what is the probability that such would become the monalisa? Absolutely impossible as for perfection to occur someone has to be involved in putting some things in their right order. Think about it.

If you were blindfolded and put on a road that divides into 2 and then further into another 2 until you have 1billion road divisions of 2 and you were asked to walk blindfolded to a particular location within these 1 billion divisions what are the chances that you would get to this destination even through trial and error repeatedly?

The only argument behind evolution is that it happened over billions of years so as to give us the impression that lenght of time is long enough for such scientific changes to occur afterall nobody can live that long to actually document real evolutionary changes which science claimed happened.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AgentOfAllah: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You need to think deep first before just answering bro.

Eggs serve to incubate and protect a growing bird from dangers in nature. For what you are speculating to happen the way you assume then a live chicken ought to have first evolved and over time realising the dangers its exposed to would evolve a shell like casing during growth to protect it while it matures enough.

So for you to say an egg came first is wrong. Even as it is in humans so it is in eggs...they have some sort of unbilical cord attached which they feed from while within the egg as their food source is already within the egg while they grow. Plus the chicken in the egg is first a white goo and need the egg to keep this goo together. How did this goo know how to transform itself from just liquid goo to a life form which would be that particular specie all the time.

Its most unlikely that a chain of random occurrences would evolvs or mutate into a chicken which would grow into a female and another random occurrence which would grow another into male and they would mate and such a mating would yield anything if they were not of the same specie. For example you cannot cross an ostrich with a chicken or a dove with a parrot.

You either didn't read the question, or you're ignorant about evolution. The question asks which came first between birds and eggs. Birds are a particular, but not a discrete point on the evolutionary continuum of life. Birds have predecessors (called dinosaurs). These predecessors were oviparous, meaning they laid eggs.

This suggests that the fundamental structure of eggs predates the evolution of dinosaurs into the birds of today. Logically, therefore, the egg came before the bird.

All these are statistically impossible. Mathematicians say the evolutionary theory is an impossible occurrence based on statistics.
Do you know the difference between a statistical impossibility and a statistical improbability? Please, furnish us with the peer reviewed articles of these Mathematicians who say evolution is an impossibility.

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

You either didn't read the question, or you're ignorant about evolution. The question asks which came first between birds and eggs. Birds are a particular, but not a discrete point on the evolutionary continuum of life. Birds have predecessors (called dinosaurs). These predecessors were oviparous, meaning they laid eggs.

This suggests that the fundamental structure of eggs predates the evolution of dinosaurs into the birds of today. Logically, therefore, the egg came before the bird.

Do you know the difference between a statistical impossibility and a statistical improbability? Please, furnish us with the peer reviewed articles of these Mathematicians who say evolution is an impossibility.

I think you are the one with zero evolution knowledge.

If Dinosaurs were oviparous according to science of course because for u guys science is always right even when they did not witness the dinosaur age and have no internal organ specimen or reproductive specimen but just bone samples. So with bone samples they were able to conclude that dinosaurs were oviparous? Interesting. .....

U do realise that in an egg there are over 5 billion different cells and DNA profiling that work together to gradually replicate an already existing Blueprint of what the fully form chick should look like and when there is an error in this DNA sequence it would result in a mutation and that mutation is regarded as an error and disadvantageous so this rules out the law of natural selection.

Evolution is seen as a statistical impossibility based on its own summation, DNA sequence and its process. I already gave a break down of this on another thread. The chances of evolution occuring acording to statistics is 1 in a billion billion trillion. Which in one word translates to it being impossible.

Sorry but you are so wrong
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
To all evolutionists and atheists, The OP did not ask this question because he genuinely wanted to know what came first

He asked because, he thought he could use it as an argument against evolution and atheism. The mind if theists are truly complex things, even if you present logical arguments and evidence. They'll still tell you you're wrong based on their observation-less assumptions.

*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Joshuabase:
Enlighten yourselves

http://blogs.lt.vt.edu/chickens/2013/05/01/evolutionary-history-of-the-chicken-pigeon-and-other-birds/

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/what-came-first-chicken-or-egg/

Hahahaha rotflmao

See scientific mind at work with images that even show the creatures were better and stronger than chickens today....

I thought evolution was about natural selection and that the weak are supposed to die off. How come chicken with teeth died off when we all know having teeth gives you a huge edge over those without teeth.

All u just posted there as a link is an assumption based on imagination and fantasy and nothing else.

Let me ask you, which scares you more

Pidgeon
Chicken
Ostrich
Turkey
Eagle

Arrange it in the order of most scarey to you to least scarey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius Good Job Explaining It For Them
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by raphieMontella: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
lol...the egg came first....
Open ur minds..think straight...use ur fones ...do ur research...easy as ABC...
The op tot this wud be a way to favour his so called biblical creation of life..bt lol...
Those arguing wit naijadeyhia...once his mind is fixed it is fixed...a piece of advise...
There a lotta more tinz to do...
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol...the egg came first....
Open ur minds..think straight...use ur fones ...do ur research...easy as ABC...
The op tot this wud be a way to favour his so called biblical creation of life..bt lol...
Those arguing wit naijadeyhia...once his mind is fixed it is fixed...a piece of advise...
There a lotta more tinz to do...

The egg came first because science based on imagination and assumptions said so....how convenient for science....Hurrah for science. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by raphieMontella: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The egg came first because science based on imagination and assumptions said so....how convenient for science....Hurrah for science. grin
and the egg came first based on creationism?...whats that based on?...emperical evidence?...
I dnt even knw ur stand yet? Religionist? Atheist? Or jst dere?...
Cs i believe ive given u what a probable assumption and an impropable one is befre...

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

and the egg came first based on creationism?...whats that based on?...emperical evidence?...
I dnt even knw ur stand yet? Religionist? Atheist? Or jst dere?...
Cs i believe ive given u what a probable assumption and an impropable one is befre...

I am glad I am a mystery to you. Keep researching.

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am glad I am a mystery to you. Keep researching.
Could U Be Any Less Wilfully Ignorant?? Oh Did I Mention "wilfully"??
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by jayriginal: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
evolve into a pregnant dinosaur. . .

Simply ludicrous. To ask that type of question is to wallow in ignorance as on the other thread and to think you're gloating while at it. SMH

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by AgentOfAllah: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I think you are the one with zero evolution knowledge.
I don't presume to know much about evolution, but it is clear that I know a little more than you.

If Dinosaurs were oviparous according to science of course because for u guys science is always right even when they did not witness the dinosaur age and have no internal organ specimen or reproductive specimen but just bone samples. So with bone samples they were able to conclude that dinosaurs were oviparous? Interesting. .....

The above is an image of the fossilised embryo of a Maiasaura in its egg shell.

Just an advice: Please do your research before making comments that mark you out as an idiot!!

U do realise that in an egg there are over 5 billion different cells and DNA profiling that work together to gradually replicate an already existing Blueprint of what the fully form chick should look like and when there is an error in this DNA sequence it would result in a mutation and that mutation is regarded as an error and disadvantageous so this rules out the law of natural selection.
Not all mutations are disadvantageous! Read my previous post on beneficial mutation here, complete with peer-reviewed citations

Evolution is seen as a statistical impossibility based on its own summation, DNA sequence and its process. I already gave a break down of this on another thread. The chances of evolution occuring acording to statistics is 1 in a billion billion trillion. Which in one word translates to it being impossible.
shocked shocked shocked Did you pull that number out of your arse? Please provide the peer reviewed articles from which you're extracting this garbage.

Sorry but you are so wrong
I'm not!!

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by dolphinheart(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm a layman and will appreciate if I'm being corrected without derogatory speech.

which came first, chicken or the egg
pls is the chicken egg not a chicken, even though it's not fully formed?
due Im of the view that the DNA of the egg and the chicken are the same.

Some say eggs came first, please where did the egg of the chicken come from if not from chicken

okay some say it's from dinsoars, are those dinosaurs that later became chicken not chicken, though bigger in size and in different forms?

This brings the question , which came first, the dinosaurs that layed the egg or the egg that became dinosaurs.
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
dolphinheart:
I'm a layman and will appreciate if I'm being corrected without derogatory speech.

which came first, chicken or the egg
pls is the chicken egg not a chicken, even though it's not fully formed?
due Im of the view that the DNA of the egg and the chicken are the same.

Some say eggs came first, please where did the egg of the chicken come from if not from chicken

okay some say it's from dinsoars, are those dinosaurs that later became chicken not chicken, though bigger in size and in different forms?

This brings the question , which came first, the dinosaurs that layed the egg or the egg that became dinosaurs.
What Happens During Fertilization?? Sperm meets What??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics / Magickal Talismans / The Mistakes Of The Churches Of Thyatira And Pergamum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.