Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2055 Views)

15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com / If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by raphieMontella: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am glad I am a mystery to you. Keep researching.

i never researched u mister..lol
..i said that because i haddnt seen a post where u came awt directly and i wanted to knw ur stand so if im argguing i knw d direction to follow..bt tuday i saw it on a thread...call it a research..heavens knw i never had that thought...
Whyy i go come awt they find u?..u dn baf?
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atheists?? Evolutionists?? What the Bleep?
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by jayriginal: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Naijadeyhia

All the pics depicting Adam and Eve have navels. Do you believe this should be and if it shouldn't, where did navels come from?

4 Likes

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Niflheim(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Egg came first, the egg of a creature that was neither a bird, nor a dinosaur!!!
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by dolphinheart(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Elohim1:

What Happens During Fertilization?? Sperm meets What??
sperm meets egg, but I thought the discussion was about fertilised egg and not unfertilised one, or are you saying the egg (in the female) could possibly be used for reproduction without the sperm?

Secondly, pls which came first, the egg in the femaLe Chicken or the female chicken?

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by davien(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Therefore god!

Magic>Egg>Bird

1 Like

Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Joshuabase:
To all evolutionists and atheists, The OP did not ask this question because he genuinely wanted to know what came first

He asked because, he thought he could use it as an argument against evolution and atheism. The mind if theists are truly complex things, even if you present logical arguments and evidence. They'll still tell you you're wrong based on their observation-less assumptions.

*unfollows thread*
make sense joo
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by DeSepiero(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ajixegun:
My question goes to evolutionists and atheists since they don't believe in divine creation. Thus, between bird and egg which one evolves first?
I am proudly scientist

Egg evolves first.
Re: Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists by honourhim: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
procreation leads to eggs. But if the egg is destroyed during development, there will be no birds. And if the birds don't procreate, they will dies off. The birds species survive on their own procreation. Their eggs are necessary for their survival. Without eggs, there are no birds.

How did the very first egg in the world that produced the very first bird come to be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Obimma: See Replica Childhood Photo Of The Child's Father / Is Satan Genuinely Evil? / No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.