Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts (16561 Views)

Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics) / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 21, 2016
See the report and the woman in question here https://www.nairaland.com/3239121/exclusive-iyanya-engages-lover-secret

Singer Iyanya has addressed a report that broke yesterday, saying he is engaged to a Liberian woman named Georgianna Weah.

According to the fake gist, Iyanya got engaged to the Liberian woman, a 34 year old lady based in the US, VA precisely on July 15th 2016. The romance between the duo allegedly began in April this year and an engagement followed in July.

That while Iyanya was dating his new fiancée, Iyanya was engaged to another lady also based in the US, Tecomplah Gussin.

But after news of his unfaithfulness reached her, it was alleged she broke the engagement.

After she broke the engagement, it was alleged that the singer who was upset about the breakup became a threat to her life.

Probably hurt by the situation, he decided to get engage to his Liberian lover just few weeks after his previous relationship ended.

After the said Engagement, his friend and business partner, Ubi Franklin gave a hint many didn't understand when he took to his page to share a post regarding the engagement a day after the event took place.

In his words: " when i see men putting rings on it, it takes me back to that memorable day, March 19th 2015."

Well, Iyanya has addressed the story, saying:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/iyanya-denies-Georgianna-Weah-engagement.html

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Pheals(f): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Abeg it's iyanya life naw cry cry cry ah !

1 Like

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by axortedbabe(f): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Like I care

1 Like

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Afrok(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Like I said in the other thread that, if D'banj that was rumoured to have married a pretty lady could deny it, Iyanya will DEFINITELY deny knowing that ancestor-looking woman like Ebola undecided...

Their life their business, wetin concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
wetin consign me?who he epp?undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by bewla(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
axortedbabe:
Like I care
but i do for u

1 Like

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by axortedbabe(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2016
bewla:
but i do for u
on ur own
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
According to the fake gist,.....

No need to read the article again

Please guys read the awesome posts in my signature
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by herzern(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
What is Iyanya??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by DONSMITH123(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2016
King James Version

I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

Psalm 119

1 Like

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Gkemz: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Same topic appeared twice on fp. Every rumour has some element of truth in it. But why are they involving Ubi in this gossip.
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by ALAYORMII: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2016
The guy loves experienced to to
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by wmendY1: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2016
bloggers @work
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by veekid(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2016
How this one take concern us?
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by MzPecs(f): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Issokay.. undecided undecided
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Ochendo3: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Has it change d price of fuel? Who e epp?
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by davibid: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Category1: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2016
wats dz bruv?
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by sexychocho(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Na dem sabi jawe
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
H
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by nikkypearl(f): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2016
who be iyanya
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by MandingoXXX: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Shame on you Nairaland.
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by jazinogold(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Singing MJ..Liberian gal! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by lonelydora: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Man shall not live by making money alone, please go and marry whether Liberian or Kenyan, i don't care.
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by lonelydora: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
What is Iyanya??

Go charge your phone and leave Nairaland alone. grin
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by BIGkoboko: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Iyanya it about that time dude.
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by moshould(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Iyanya's real age is very close to 40, so, no big deal....dont make it sound like she is too old for him...
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by jaybeekay(f): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2016
artistes tho. see how he swerved, so we could see the "Rolls Royce" logo
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by peezeygwiny(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pheals:
Abeg it's iyanya life naw cry cry cry ah !

hmmmn :d :d

re u his wife?
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by passionate88: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts by abuaudu(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2016
wetin consign me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wunmi Mosaku Wins BAFTA Award / Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons / Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.