Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah (802 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by sobaze: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Popularly known as Capital Oil. The Chairman of Capital Oil

and Gas Services Ltd. and the Publisher of The AU­THORITY newspapers has advised the Federal Government to consult some Nigerians who can halt the free fall of the Naira which is affecting the na­tion’s economy.

Chief Ubah said that if the Federal Gov­ernment could give him the mandate, he could re­store the nation’s currency to an ex­change rate of N200 to one US Dollar within one month. The Nai­ra currently exchanges at N385 to the US dollar which is virtu­ally crippling the nations economy.
He disclosed this on his speech on a Channels Television poli­tics programme, saying that government could seize everything he owns if he...Read more: http://sobaze.com/2016/07/21/ill-bring-us-dollar-n200-one-month-given-mandate-ifeanyi-ubah/

1 Share

Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Na Buhari tok make mouth....mtcheeeew
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by bewla(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2016
nice yry
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
politicians n lies...av said it bfor n wld still say it again,come 2019 ,any man dat starts making promises just lost my vote
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by PEPPERified: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Our mistake, Buhari's mistake is that we overlook this man. he has said it before he is saying it again. #never_underrate_Anambra_man
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by Agimor(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2016
This happen to be the second time he is reiterating his desire to stabilize the naira to the dollar perhaps he should be given a chance to see what he got to offer.A trial only will convince us.

1 Like

Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by funlord(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2016
angry

Come on sharrap dia otimkpu!

Have you finished paying the players at your soccer club before you want to now come and engage us in voodoo economics!
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by kennyman2000(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Fake news
Re: I'll Bring The US Dollar To N200 In One Month If Given The Mandate- Ifeanyi Ubah by dav8id(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
as a good citizen let him just go ahead and do it nah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Bola Ige Market On Fire(new Gbagi) Ibadan / From Selling Moin-moin To Travelling The World: The Story Of Ayodeji Mebope / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.