Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Laugh It Out With Ben10 - Jokes Etc (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Out With Ben10 (106633 Views)

Poll: How do you see this thread?

Cool: 82% (41 votes)
Bad: 18% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke / Ben10 And The Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Pharoh: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^

Why cold go catch me when i am up to the task abi you no see my fine boi smile for there. grin

Abeg make you gives us lovers joke make me and my new wife laugh wit you jare. tongue
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
Is she your new wife? Yonder shall never end. grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
enjoy comics!!

Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a few days off.

So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What in the name of good GOD are you doing?'

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.'

Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'

I jumped down and walked out of the office,

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, ', And where do you think you're going?!'

She said, 'I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark!'
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Fixo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
, lol, Then ur going back to the office Mr. Light bulb
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by clemcykul(f): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
stale joke angry
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
you actually saw it on my profile, Clems. . .lol cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
Jack and Jill went up the hill to meet their secret lover, jack off his pants and Jill did too, guess what happened 30minutes after. . . grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Kunbee: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2010
Why should i guess, when you can tell me undecided
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by leuelliot(m): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2010
Ben-10:

Jack and Jill went up the hill to meet their secret lover, jack off his pants and Jill did too, guess what happened 30minutes after. . . grin

they were flogged by you??
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Phate07(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2010
grin grin
Ben-10:

Memorable Speech of Idi Amin Dada After a luncheon hosted by the Queen in London in his honor, the former Ugandan leader Idi Amin Dada had this to say for his vote of thanks. "My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely…, Mr. Queen, sir; and also what he has done for me and my fellow Uganda who come with me.

We have really eaten very much. And we are fed up completely: And also very thanks to you keenly open up from all windows: so that those plenty climates can come into lunch. But before I go back to my country with a plane from the Entebbe airport of London I wish to invitation you Mr. Queen, to become home to Uganda so that we can also revenge on you .

You will eat a full cow: and also feel up your stomach and walk with difficult because of full stomach completely Even when you want to rest at night; I will make sure that you sleep on top of me in the top up stairs of my mansion completely so that you can enjoy all the gravity of fresh air.

"But now am sorry because I have to tell you that I have made a short call on you only. But next time I shall make a long call on you to last the whole moon completely. Thank you very much to allow me to UnCloth you completely before these extinguished ladies under gentlemen sir.

Lastly but not list, I ask the band to play our international anthem of the republic of Uganda and also the British international anthem, Your majesty sir, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and from the bottoms of all the people of Uganda .

With this few words I thank you sir

grin grin grin grin
The mofo cant even speak good english and he was so busy killing Ugandians. grin grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Phate07(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2010
grin grin
Ben-10:

A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey." the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE."

grin grin grin grin
She should just pack out now before it is too late. Can you imagine! grin grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2010
Men 4get everyfin; w3men remember everyfin. That's y men need instant replays in 'sports'. They v already 4gotten what happened!!! cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
Why must I say 'I PREFER MEAT TO FISH' Why cannot I say 'I PREFER MEAT THAN FISH' wink
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
Someone's bio data reads . . .  grin

I am Cute ? Smart ? Intelligent ? Nice ? Loving ? Caring ? Dashing ? Adorable ? Marvelous ? Attractive ? Friendly ? Lovely Attitude ? faithful ? ambitious ? sensitive ? silent ? very good in hide emotions ? love to sleep ? full of good qualities ? Responsible ? Exciting to be Around ? Nice Always ? Dependable ? Smiles a Lot ? Friendly Personality ? Outstanding ? Really Great Memories ? Excellent Listener ? Very Kind ? Enjoyable ? Benevolent ? charming ? Dazzling ? dedicated ? Exquisite ? elegant ? Fantastic ? Happy face ? ideal ? Naughty ? Optimistic ? Remarkable ? Thoughtful ? Unique ? Ubiquitous ? Very-Cool ? Wonderful ? Alluring ? Appealing ? Good-looking ? Glamorous ? Beautiful Eye ? catching ? Striking ? Fascinating ? Seductive ? Sparkling ? Full of life ? Shining ? Vivacious ? Energetic ? turner ? Seductive ? Humorous ? Stunning ? Superb ? Exquisite ? Fabulous ? Excellent ? Exceptional ? Terrific ? Glittering ? Tempting ? Persuasive ? Influential ? Credible ? Likeable ? grabbing ? Impressive ? Marvelous ? Prominent ? Pleasing ? Extraordinary ? Congenial ? Good-natured ? Amazing ? Tremendous ? Elegant ? Fashionable ? Well-groomed ? Stylish ? Chic ? Neat ? Graceful ? Pleasing to Eye ? b3st ? Hon3st ? Pr3cIouS ? Awesome ? Hearted ? Lively ? Funny ? Independent ? l0vnG ? Dedicated ? Mesmerizing ? Optimistic ? Young ? master ? decorator ? Sympathetic ? Athletic ? Warm ? Attentive ? Gallant ? Funny Creative ? Tender ? Strong ? Tolerant ? Prudent ? Ambitious Capable ? Courageous ? Determined ? True ? Dependable ? Passionate ? Love shopping ? honest ? Moody ? Sentimental ? Guides others physically ? mentally Sensitive ? Shy ? Wild ? Strong sense ? sharp Judge people ? Hardworking ? Loves to be alone ? Confident ? Fit? Liberal? Open-minded ? Positive ? Romantic ?
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Lolajoy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
Na wa oh!!! 4 only 1 person.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
A lady abused her ex thus "They said you were a great asset. . . . I told them they were off by two letters". grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
"Doctors won't save you from dead. . . .they would only postpone it !!!!! cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by oweniwe(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
Lol grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by oweniwe(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
Wetin be lol? You started that thread and now almost abandoned it. See him teeth like lol angry angry
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by EfemenaXY: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^ You fit dey revive am now. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
In a biology exam,student were asked to draw the female reproductive organ, as the exam was progressing, a girl looked between her legs. A boy saw her and shouted "Excuse me, Sir! She's copying from the original copy, "
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by teissys(f): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
And d boy duplicated it
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by shakara4u(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
and recycled

"Doctors won't save you from dead. . . .they would only postpone it !!!!!
makes sense
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2011
teissys:

And d boy duplicated it
cheesy cheesy cheesy

welcome teissys. . .missed ya cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
OBJ went to the zoo 2geda with his wife,
on reaching the department of monkeys his wife brought out banana to give to a monkey
but the monkey refused to collect the banana from her,
then OBJ collected it from her wife and gave it to the monkey,
the monkey quickly took it from him and ate.
Surprisingly, the wife asked him why, he said don't you know that blood is thicker than water.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by nich(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
angry angry benjie! benjie!! give me one reason why i should smile with you not to mention laughing with you! ehn! where u dey all dis while? undecided undecided

meanwhile, how market? tongue happie nu year brov!
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by dejt4u(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Aal izz wel
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
hi nich. . I've missed you o, happy newyear wink pls add moi on facebook, I spend more time there so we can play kiss nich nich!
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by nich(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2011
oya wait make i go carry anoda ps-pad for you! meanwhile, wey romsky, abbey-city, tyty and the odas? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.