Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him (1347 Views)

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / New Photos Of Anita Solomon's Son / Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by dinma007: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Toke Makinwa's estranged husband Maje Ayida yesterday celebrated his son Micah's first birthday. Micah is Maje's son with babymama Anita Solomon.

The adorable baby is pictured below with the birthday message his proud mum shared to celebrate him:

Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you! May God's grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life
always.
Words can't express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you - always and forever! #HappyBirthdayMicah #ilovemyson #Micah #birthdayboy #Micahisone

About her pregnancy and being a mum, Anita gushed:

Being a mom has been such a blessing. This journey so far has taught me patience, sacrifice and acceptance. I can't imagine my life without my son in it. His smile is so contagious and when he calls me mama, my heart just melts. The tiny arms around my neck and even the little hugs and kisses. Such joy! The unconditional love I feel is beyond measure. I thank God every day for my boy, my heart, my everything. As this journey continues, I pray for guidance and the grace to raise a beautiful child, one who will love God and serve him always. #lovemyson #beingmom #motherhood #blessed #joy #peace #love #Godsgrace #thankful #gratefulheart #tbt

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/maje-ayides-babymama-anita-solomon.html

lalasticlala

Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by dinma007: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Maje with Toke & Anita

Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by floragregs(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Micah is cute! HBD sweets, God bless you jare! I rebuke every inherited bad habits from ur parents for your sake. smiley

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by nikkypearl(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2016
leave Toke o,she dey enjoy the life of her head she dey"stun"upandan @every events,slaying it all..
Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by goldbim(f): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Her baby is cute!!!so obvious they have moved on..some things are not just meant to be!!some want kids,some want attention lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.the choice is yours!!this life sha..

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by veave(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2016
I'm happy for you Anita. Plus I love the way you just went quiet over everything. We know there are four sides to that particular story, Toke's, maje's yours and the truth. Thank you for being mature. Some other lady would have loved to justify, explain, exonerate or prove a point. If not for anything, I respect you for that.
Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by waxxydude: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Bet,,, who her hall this people?
Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by sholatem(f): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2016
kissnothing can be compared to a complete family
Re: Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him by folu4real(f): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2016
goldbim:
Her baby is cute!!!so obvious they have moved on..some things are not just meant to be!!some want kids,some want attention lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.the choice is yours!!this life sha..

U are right. I guess Toke is an attention seeker, makeup, cloths and partying up and up while her husband want kid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Flawless Skin In Off-shoulder Top (photos) / PHOTO NEWS: Yemi Alade Pictured In Facebook Headquaters / Falz, Ycee, Yemi Alade, Korede Bello and others at MTV Africa Music Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.