Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] (21345 Views)

Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / New Photos Of Anita Solomon's Son (2) (3) (4)

Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by TunezMediaTV: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerian fans of ace media personality, Toke Makinwa were all in Anita Solomon's comments after she shared a very cryptic message on her Instagram.

The babymama of Maje Ayida (Toke's Ex-husband) who has been blamed for the marital woes of the popular vlogger shared a photo of her son for Maje, on social media to wish him a happy 1st birthday last week, and followed it up days later with a very cryptic message about playing Life's game without a heart... And tho, various meanings can be derived from the quote, fans of the former host of trending bashed Anita for ruining the happiness of another woman on her own page.

See after the cut...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/toke-makinwas-fan-slam-maje-ayida.html?m=1

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Taking panadol for another person's headache

Ftc for the third time today

Oya dab!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by wagazala: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2016
No be small panadol. Someone is prolly kpanshing their husbands as we read.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by paschal47(m): 5:28am On Jul 26, 2016
snitches everywhere cool
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Lilprincey(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2016
This hoes ain't loyal..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by avril9(f): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Their marriage,their business

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by dunsman(f): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Heryorh: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by sweetetlove(f): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
the last comment is hilarious "horseband". naijaslaynation receive sense too IJN

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Victorakats(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2016
But I have a question really, was it this lady that chased Toke's husband?
I understand that some ladies can be wicked but I can tell you that sometimes some ladies are ignorant of the identity of men in their lives.
Some foolish men drop their rings and tell all manner of lies to win a naive lady into his bed. It won't be fair really to always heap curses on a lady who perhaps had no idea that her partner was married until she became pregnant.
Well, I ain't defending anybody but I know that a man who is cheating on his wife has so much blame just as the lady he's cheating with has.
My opinion though!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by ajokebelle(f): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2016
why not blame the Maje Ayida himself, did she impregnate herself?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2016
the only victim here is toke who happens to be in the middle of the whole thing, I just pity her

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by shamecurls(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Olosho`s re just jealous about the winner of the game.

You cant be an Olosho and expect to marry a fitted, tall, dark, handsome and composed dude like Maje Ayida #EveryWomansDream

You cant just have it all so learn to take a bow for the #Champion

If you cant handle him, There re a billion women out there waiting for him to just say "Hello" to them

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by obailala(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
The last comment there is the most valid. A man is not a toy pony that a girl snatches from another, the man walked with both legs to this gurl, zipped down, inserted his sim card and downloaded vital life data. The man is to blame.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by VocalWalls: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Not my business.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Poor Toke, I can't imagine what she must be going through, from a stupid husband to a heartless home breaker
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by fingard02k(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
okay
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by mfujah(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
women can be very fun... man free toke probably she no dey nack well for another lady wey sabi... una con dey wan snatch... abeg park well joor
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by 3Dimension: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Horseband snatchers cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool embarassed rip english
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by hazyfm: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
She no come fine

Was she their Househelp?

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by olu1759(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
They forgot anita was wit dat guy first while toke was gbenshin him,she used her celebrity status.while toke was busy posting videos nd pictures on instangram,evryweekend party,anita took her man back,its a story of "the patient dog eat the.........".I support her,its a game,I just don't know what type of game it is,two balls one player.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2016
I pity toke sha.... This lady refuse to let go that's her own fault ... I heard dey were dating before toke met the guy but since the guy left you for toke you should know you aren't good enough for him niyen.... Why allow him to come back again and impregnate you... Iranu niyen...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by freshness2020: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Jobless people.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by flyca: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Victorakats:
But I have a question really, was it this lady that chased Toke's husband?
I understand that some ladies can be wicked but I can tell you that sometimes some ladies are ignorant of the identity of men in their lives.
Some foolish men drop their rings and tell all manner of lies to win a naive lady into his bed. It won't be fair really to always heap curses on a lady who perhaps had no idea that her partner was married until she became pregnant.
Well, I ain't defending anybody but I know that a man who is cheating on his wife has so much blame just as the lady he's cheating with has.
My opinion though!
You are right but when an innocent woman eventually finds herself in the middle of a man and his wife, the noble thing to do is not to spite the woman. Just look what she posted
Heart ko, kidney ni undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by kayusre: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2016
almost all the girls insulting the lady also have married men they are sleeping with...if a man truely loves his wife,he will not cheat...the man is to be blamed.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by nikkypearl(f): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Who are they
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by kayo80(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm! Why not just ignore her?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2016
I wonder how the woman always gets the blame..... The man that went to her nko... Nobody will blame him... .and it's fellow women that will be leading in that aspect...

Women are indeed their own worse enemies.

Just look at that one calling somebody husband snatcher, like the man is one lifeless toy that is controlled with remote.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by GoldenJAT(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2016
seen!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Attention seeking on a kentro level undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2016

Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family / Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US