Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help: I Don't Know Why These Things Keep Appearing On My Palm(photos). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Don't Know Why These Things Keep Appearing On My Palm(photos). (718 Views)

"I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Depression Will Kill You, If You Don't Know This About Your Life! / These Things Have Killed More Humans Than Guns In History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Don't Know Why These Things Keep Appearing On My Palm(photos). by wenson(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2016
These holes have been on my palm for close to three years now and I don't know why these things keep appearing.
I have met several doctors about it but no one seem to have an idea.

Please doctors in the house should say something about this.

Sometimes they are painful and other times I don't feel any pain.

Re: Help: I Don't Know Why These Things Keep Appearing On My Palm(photos). by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
it's in mine too; its natural
Re: Help: I Don't Know Why These Things Keep Appearing On My Palm(photos). by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
wenson:
These holes have been on my palm for close to three years now and I don't know why these things keep appearing.
I have met several doctors about it but no one seem to have an idea.

Please doctors in the house should say something about this.

Sometimes they are painful and other times I don't feel any pain.
My friend, those? holes you see are pores through which dead skin tissues escape to the surface from beneath the palm. In many, the holes are much more tiny and function as sweat pores, in some others the holes are a little bigger than pin sized with regular extrusion of dead skin cells (just like pimples from the face).
Some school of thought have it down to genetics, some say it's down to alot of physical activities of the palms esp with manual labor or menial jobs.
The pain could occur when the holes get blocked such that the dead cells are trapped within.
Solution : You can use a paraffin based abrasive cream, otherwise, visit a dermatologist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Six Causes Of Kidney Diseases. / Restorlyf Longevity Formula / Dark Spot Removal And Stretch Mark Removal Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.