Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead (50115 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by johnmarkdgreat(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
they shall be no loss in Jesus name,you are not an easily wasteable material I command you to Jack to Life in Jesus mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by chuose: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
azpekuliar:
His 'God' couldn't save him... grin

Everybody must die, the only person to live forever is Jesus. angry

Now remind us what good has ur god done apart from turning people into suicide bombers grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by ValentineMary(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
With this post, it is obvious that religion breed greed. We are going to die, and that's what makes us lucky. Many people never had the chance to live because they were never even born. But we have that chance and we better come to the reality that one day we would cease to exist. Life after death is equally a product of the human mind.

BTW why are they praying for him to come back to earth, is heaven no longer better Maybe for the same reason the mythical angels left heaven to sleep with ladies on earth. Guess heaven sucks afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by kirikwu: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
ValentineMary:
With this post, it is obvious that religion breed greed. We are going to die, and that's what makes us lucky. Many people never had the chance to live because they were never even born. But we have that chance and we better come to the reality that one day we would cease to exist. Life after death is equally a product of the human mind.

BTW why are they praying for him to come back to earth, is heaven no longer better Maybe for the same reason the mythical angels left heaven to sleep with ladies on earth. Guess heaven sucks afterall.
. maybe you are okay with death at the prime of ones life, but we( Christians) are not oo. For that reason he will come back to life in JESUS name AMEN!!!
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Raphafire101: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
The rate at which servants of God are dying these days is becoming something else...God pls see us through..
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by greatjoshy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:
I wonder what the Pastor would do now..

He had better raise his bro from the grave of close down his church and go and learn Welding. grin
why won't calamity befall you soon?
How on earth would u say such a thing God's oracle...... Who raises one frm dead, God or pastor??
You should knw dat man can only render prayers and it's d choice of God to decide if he will answer or not, awa will is not always God's will.
Grow up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by MadCow1: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
greatjoshy:

why won't calamity befall you soon?

Because I am Jesus' younger brother and the second Son of God. Jesus use 2000 years senior me. cool

greatjoshy:
How on earth would u say such a thing God's oracle......

Because me sef na God's Oracle.

greatjoshy:
Who raises one frm dead, God or pastor??

Who cares.. These days nobody can tell the difference between both of them.

greatjoshy:
You should knw dat man can only render prayers and it's d choice of God to decide if he will answer or not, awa will is not always God's will.
Grow up!

I am simply telling him to do the things he tells his congregation every Sunday. If he can't ressurect his Brother, then how can he ever stand in front of anybody else and pray them a Miracle? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sam moses eneche now you are dead ! he was a family friend,he does crusade in my dad compound in lagos in the 90's,my dad really sowed lot of fortune to him because of his prophecy.I was posted to abuja he promised my dad on helping me get accommodation since I was stranded and my dad was financially down.I called him he was very excited because he left Lagos when I was 8years old.pastor sammoses started wooing me on phone asking me if I was a VIRGIN,when last did I make love,he asked me if am secretive,I was shocked and disappointed .He never helped,I even asked him 50k to complete my rent,PST sammoses said I should come to Sheraton hotel.I stopped calling him with all his wealth he never helped,he invited me to his church at life camp I was a
sacred so I went with my Corper friend,he gave the two of us 1k each.He later used fake prophesy to collect the 2k from me and my friend.His church looks so deserted when he saw my friend and he called later to ask if she was a VIRGIN.

Pastor Moses doesn't talk with his brother pastor Paul eneche .What as darkness as to do with light. life is full of vanity. If his hands were clean he won't die this way.,I shouted seeing his death update.He was a prophet, sorry a FAKE one.MAY he make heaven #smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by udoh2k: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
azpekuliar:

His God must have saved his soul if he was His oracle indeed. The soul is never dying. How about your own soul?
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by greatjoshy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Because I am Jesus' younger brother and the second Son of God. Jesus use 2000 years senior me. cool

Because me sef na God's Oracle.

Who cares.. These days nobody can tell the difference between both of them.

I am simply telling him to do the things he tells his congregation every Sunday. If he can't ressurect his Brother, then how can he ever stand in front of anybody else and pray them a Miracle? angry angry
sincerely i get ur points..... But there you go again making same statement, He can't raise his brother frm dead and nobody else can else can except God almighty......
If you know Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche well you'll agree with me dat God have bin using him so greatly to perform wonderful miracles, so if he prays dis time and it's not Gods will to awake him then fine!
#UneedToGiveYourLifeToChristBro!
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Tonyclems(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Funjosh:
RIP. Owukpa weldon work.
wot do u mean by "owukpa well-done work" so owukpa is responsible for all the dead in the area? may d alekwu of itabono screw ur mouth
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
greatjoshy:

sincerely i get ur points..... But there you go again making same statement, He can't raise his brother frm dead and nobody else can else can except God almighty......
If you know Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche well you'll agree with me dat God have bin using him so greatly to perform wonderful miracles, so if he prays dis time and it's not Gods will to awake him then fine!
#UneedToGiveYourLifeToChristBro!

Why should I give my life to anybody? undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you have read your bible well and understood what you have read, you will know that judging the annointing of a man is not by signs and wonders. Matthew 24:24 cool

Tell the Pastor to either raise his Brother or find a new career path. cool

How can a Doctor treat everybody but fail to heal his own. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by ValentineMary(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
kirikwu:
. maybe you are okay with death at the prime of ones life, but we( Christians) are not oo. For that reason he will come back to life in JESUS name AMEN!!!
Okay let us wait and see.
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by greatjoshy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Why should I give my life to anybody? undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you have read your bible well and understood what you have read, you will know that judging the annointing of a man is not by signs and wonders. Matthew 24:24 cool

Tell the Pastor to either raise his Brother or find a new career path. cool

How can a Doctor treat everybody but fail to heal his own. undecided
may you have an encounter with divinity so ur mentality will become a quality one.
Watch ur tongue, think right so you'll grow.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by cocoberry(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Funjosh!

Tonyclems!

I see u my people!!!

Funjosh:
RIP. Owukpa weldon work.
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by cocoberry(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Forgiveness dear...Pray for God to rest his soul!

vickchizy:
Sam moses eneche now you are dead ! he was a family friend,he does crusade in my dad compound in lagos in the 90's,my dad really sowed lot of fortune to him because of his prophecy.I was posted to abuja he promised my dad on helping me get accommodation since I was stranded and my dad was financially down.I called him he was very excited because he left Lagos when I was 8years old.pastor sammoses started wooing me on phone asking me if I was a VIRGIN,when last did I make love,he asked me if am secretive,I was shocked and disappointed .He never helped,I even asked him 50k to complete my rent,PST sammoses said I should come to Sheraton hotel.I stopped calling him with all his wealth he never helped,he invited me to his church at life camp I was a
sacred so I went with my Corper friend,he gave the two of us 1k each.He later used fake prophesy to collect the 2k from me and my friend.His church looks so deserted when he saw my friend and he called later to ask if she was a VIRGIN.
Pastor Moses doesn't talk with his brother pastor Paul eneche .What as darkness as to do with light. life is full of vanity. If his hands were clean he won't die this way.,I shouted seeing his death update.He was a prophet, sorry a FAKE one.MAY he make heaven #smh
vickchizy:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Otarkpa: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shocking! RIP
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by hamzeiy: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Enenche should perform the miracles he preaches abeg. Lers have a lazarus pls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Cityguy: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
hahn:
He was taken back to church for prayers till this morning but all to no avail.

winner01, naijadeyhia, kingebukasblog etc. This is another proof that prayers don't work tongue

I would have loved to say RIP but fortunately death is the end for all of us. He must have lived a full life exploiting gullible Christians grin
Non-gullible Muslim, nobody needs your rip! Pocket it troublesome fellow.
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Ekeseges(f): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
azpekuliar:
Shut up and mind what you say.some of you carelessly type whatever comes into your mind.God have mercy on you
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by henrygoody(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
azpekuliar:

In TB JO voic......Who are you?
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Klare(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]God have mercy!!!
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by ADELL(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
HMMMM...THE FOUNDATION OF THE LORD STANDS SURE, GOD KNOW THEM THAT ARE HIS. LET THE WICKED FORSAKE HIS/HER WAYS AND RETUYRN TO THE LORD FOR HE WILL ABUNDANTLY PARDON. LET THE DEAD BE MADE TO REST IN PEACE, MEN OF GOD THESE DAYS DONT BRING BACK THE DEAD, THE ONLY BRING BACK MONEY FROM THE BANK. MAY GOD HELP US...AMEN!
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by MadCow1: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
greatjoshy:

may you have an encounter with divinity so ur mentality will become a quality one.
Watch ur tongue, think right so you'll grow.

I thought I told you I was Jesus' younger brother? How much more device can it get?

I am grown and my tongue is fine.

And ask for my mentality, I am of sound mind and body so you need not worry.

Thanks for stopping by if that's all the concerns you have.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by nairamaniac: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
handysuzy:
Meanwhile, an insider has hinted our reporter that prayers are currently going on as the family hope God will still bring him back.

They should just let the man rest in peace abegi

By trying to resurrect him thru miracles, r they tamparing with his peace?
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by geraldgiz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
did you just say RIP to the family
forgive me, I meant to write RIP to the dead.
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by geraldgiz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
amacastel:

Are u for real wishing d family death na wa for u ooo
Meanwhile I sense dis church thing is now a family bizness if ur bros Na pastor all the familymember will be men and women of God both father,mother & children this is fraud ooooo.
RIP to d dead.
sorry, meant, Rio to the dead
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by heirloom90(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2016
may God grant my spiritual father and mentor in ministry the fortitude bear this great loss and all the Dunamis family worldwide in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by hahn(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Cityguy:

Non-gullible Muslim, nobody needs your rip! Pocket it troublesome fellow.

undecided
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Anglovel: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
U were a source of Inspiration to me and my children. U fought d good fight,U have finished ur work,Rest in d bossom of d Lord! May ur gentle Soul Rest in Peace! Amen
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by mikron(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
i know him very well. he use to have his church at the back of our house in area 2 garki abuja before el-rufai demolished it, heard he later relocated to life camp. may his sou; rip
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Akinaukwa: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please they shouldnt bother waking him up with prayers, if he died in the Lord, he should be allowed divine rest in the Lord. It shall be a sweet by and by when we meet again on that beautiful shore.
Fellow nairalanders, ever thought of life after death, ever thought of where you will spend eternity, ever prepared for the untimely calling of the Lord at any time? Thank God both Islam and Christianity believes in Heaven/Hell. This is the hour of repentance, for what shall it profit a man/woman if he/she should gain the whole world and lose his/her soul. Make heaven your goal today and it shall be well with your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters / Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan? / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.