Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road (50918 Views)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / Lagos Trains And Employs 100 Firemen (Photos) / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Cornerstone001: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oh! Good one there
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by davibid: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
cry
Its sad that outsiders are the ones that recognize/appreciates our talents

if only our government and big men will do same believe me Nigeria will be a better place
just within a space of ten years..............

cry

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by skelewu404(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Francis95:

what is this one really saying

You must be an illegal immigrant as well. angry
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
If straffing is a talent how come no one has picked my call angry
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Maydfourth: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good move,but employed as what?
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by columbus007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's good buh,i hope the guy isn't gay.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by meekyrozzay: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
COOL
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
ChappyChase:
Nice..... I just hope the boy won't back stab him the way TeKno did to him! And to madCow,,,, Trump no go win election grin
No bet am abeg.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
ChappyChase:
Nice..... I just hope the boy won't back stab him the way TeKno did to him! And to madCow,,,, Trump no go win election grin
No bet am abeg.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Rossikk(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
davibid:

cry
Its sad that outsiders are the ones that recognize/appreciates our talents

if only our government and big men will do same believe me Nigeria will be a better place
just within a space of ten years..............

cry
Dude, in this country, thousands of people are helped in this manner every week. They just don't make front page on Nairaland because their benefactors are not "white". To many Nigerians, whites are really special human beings sent from heaven - gods in fact - so you should understand why they are so excited whenever a white person is involved with them.

3 Likes

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Cmeo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
dainformant:
"For those still hustling and struggling, just keep doing what you know how to do best and success will locate you". A young man identified as Richard can attest to the following statement after luck smiled on him due to his raw talent. The 17-year-old prototype designer got employed by an Abuja-based businessman and entertainer -who spotted him on the road recently...See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/abuja-based-businessman-employs-17-yr.html

As a Nigerian, the employer should know that employing him at age 17 is a child abuse but he can sponsor him till he gets to employable age (18).
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rossikk:
Use your brain for once. In this country, thousands of people are helped in this manner every week. They just don't make front page on Nairaland because their benefactors are not "white".

EXACTLY!

Collect One 'na Man you be' for my head.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by BomboyOnline: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:
White Nigerian? angry angry

We need a Donald trump that will deport these illegal immigrants and build us a wall.. angry And we will make Ghana pay for the Wall. angry

#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain..

Hahahaha
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by ahamadegr8(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Baba God pick my calls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
white Nigerian, hmmm, and I bet he is also Caucasian, so we can say white Caucasian Nigerian
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Felixalex(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
SIMPLE LESSON::
GOD BLESSES THE WORKS OF OUR HANDS, MEANING YOU HAVE TO WORK AND CREATE AN AVENUE FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU, NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR MEANINGLESS IT MAY SEEM.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by adetes: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Almighty let m give thanks to u too by getting my job desire soon
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
The man is an Indian na! undecided if only most Nigerians knew the way Indians struggle to enter Nigeria and get citizenship, they would not treat them any different from themselves! Nothing special jare! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Supercee01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Laughter will never depart from my lips and My environs.

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by cashreport: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:
White Nigerian? angry angry

We need a Donald trump that will deport these illegal immigrants and build us a wall.. angry And we will make Ghana pay for the Wall. angry

#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain..
See your username alone...madcow
Horrible
Donald J Trump will not win not even near win
He is mentally unstable person
Talks anyhow
He is dommed to fail
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Funjosh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
If we now have white Nigerian, he should go to the olympic and represent us for swimming. grin
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

A big resounding AMEN to that.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
cashreport:

Horrible
Talks anyhow
He is dommed to fail

What is horrible about my User I.D?

What makes you think it okay to throw insults at me?

Did I fhucking disrespect you?

Pfft!!
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Funjosh(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
cashreport:

Horrible
Talks anyhow
He is dommed to fail

I dont wish or want him to win, but i wont be suprised if he won beause Americans are unpredictable.
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by konfesor(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
kings09:
Kool but which one be white/black Nigerian. Op don't add racism to the numerous issues of tribalism n religion dat we r experiencing
White Nigerian is more Nigerian than most Nairalanders, wait until u hear him yarning and yabbing. Kind gesture from him anyway. I was privi to serve with him @ nasarawa nysc camp
Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
room089:
Congrats boy!

But what was he employed as?

I think the man should have sent him to school or a place to enhance his potentials and thereafter the employment thing would follow.

But all the same, God bless you sir oga white nigerian.
Argh! I'm sick of our mentality in Nigeria. Do you think school is everything. We need money to start school, to remain in school and to get job after school;that's even if it is available at all. Why spend millions of naira and hours at an Institute that may not fetch you anything in the end when you would do better in investing it somewhere else.
As far as I am concerned, Nigerians have seen school as a gateway to employment, success, and wealth. We don't learn from others mistake. We keep doing the same thing over and over again.
If the goal of going to school is getting a good job, he has secured the goal and that doesn't mean he won't be earning and contented than our PhD holders.

And for the knowledge and exposure you acquire at school, you can get them without going to school. Just buy your books and read them at your preferred time . That way no lecturer will be harassing you with poor grades. You'll even be more versatile in your studies.
Until we realize that not only the knowledge at school can be acquired by other means, and that school doesn't guarantee our success in life, life will remain hard for most people in this country.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Employs 17-Year-Old Richard After Spotting Him On The Road by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
nice one..

Baba God consider ur humble servant..
Amen to your prayers.
Psalms 24 and 60 will open doors of favours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians With Advanced Degrees But Without Jobs / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.