Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) (894 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary / Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by macho44(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
In a time of hardship and economic strife, when most young people of his age would rather go into fraudulent activities to cushion the effects of the hard times,
this young man has shown exemplary conduct, setting an example for others to follow.
According to a Facebook user who shared this photos and story he said;

"I saw this man from the Igbo speaking part of the country on my way to Port Harcourt, hawking cooked food inside wheelbarrow this morning in Ekpoma, Edo State. I was moved to patronize him even when I was never hungry.
Guess what...... he is an accountant, he graduated 4yrs ago but never got any job. He decided to go catering school. Today he stepped out in the streets of Ekpoma where he graduated from to do his first personal business ever.
I asked why he decided to go this way and his response was so touching. He said "bros wetin I go do na, hence there is no job anywhere and I am the first son of my parent I decided to go this way rather than becoming an armed rubber to take care of those who took care of me from childhood before they die in regrets".

I respect his courage....
This story of this young man, should serve as a motivation to Nigerian youths, especially the graduates. Instead of searching and waiting endlessly for the few available "White Collar Jobs" try to put your creativity into good use, great things start from humble beginnings.‪
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/meet-this-charming-accountant-turned.html

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Great...
It is better than "guy.. bros abeg find something for your guy to take shine this evening and maintain "
Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by macho44(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
How many of our unemployed youths can take a bold step like this? see more photos of this hardworking accountant who turned food vendor@http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/meet-this-charming-accountant-turned.html grin grin grin grin
Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
What's this rubbish that makes headline these days? I graduated 2014 I to all types of job, both labour, tiling, sometimes I do carry load for people juz to get money, people should understand that Nigeria is hard and is d way to live now.. I Dont see anytin special in this.. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Great...
It is better than "guy.. bros abeg find something for your guy to take shine this evening and maintain "

you sound like a guy behind a fake moniker

1 Like

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
His choice, his bznss. We all have our own xprns.

2 Likes

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
cyberdurable:
What's this rubbish that makes headline these days? I graduated 2014 I to all types of job, both labour, tiling, sometimes I do carry load for people juz to get money, people should understand that Nigeria is hard and is d way to live now.. I Dont see anytin special in this.. Thank you
May God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:
May God bless your hustle

And urs too bro... Cheers

1 Like

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
cyberdurable:

you sound like a guy behind a fake moniker
ok tnx. When i registered on Nairaland, there is no existence of the word "fake monikers "
It all started recently due to the magnitude of underaged kids invading the forum creating all sorts of nuisances and disturbances on this great forum.
You can also check my topics so far and threads including my dp which is truly me. That can convince u a little about my GENDER. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by macho44(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
cyberdurable:
Bros you have TASTED SUFFER! no b small thing oooo. but sha i thank GOD 4 ya life, finally u go make am, say AMEN!

1 Like

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by macho44(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
chocolateme:
ok tnx. When i registered on Nairaland, there is no existence of the word "fake monikers "
It all started recently due to the magnitude of underaged kids invading the forum creating all sorts of nuisances and disturbances on this great forum.
You can also check my topics so far and threads including my dp which is truly me. That can convince u a little about my GENDER. Tnx
Ooooooo if to say, u dey where i dey now, i for PULL my SHIRT in your honour. Well crafted answer, u too sabi jooooor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
macho44:
Bros you have TASTED SUFFER! no b small thing oooo. but sha i thank GOD 4 ya life, finally u go make am, say AMEN!

Is well bro...after the reggea I wil play the blues

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
chocolateme:

So sorry for d wrong assumptions.... We are cool *cheers

1 Like

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by chachanga: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Naija peeps are truly enduring and prolific. Well done guys!
Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
macho44:
Ooooooo if to say, u dey where i dey now, i for PULL my SHIRT in your honour. Well crafted answer, u too sabi jooooor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thanks my mr macho44 grin

1 Like

Re: See This Accountant Who Turned To Food Hawking In Order To Survive(photos) by macho44(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
chocolateme:
thanks my mr macho44 grin
Always Always My Chocolateme!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Career Options For A Graduate Of Political Science / 18 Things To Start Doing Now If You Want To Be Ahead Of Everyone Else In 10 Yrs / Gggg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.