Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. (21194 Views)

How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / How I Was Scammed In A Job Invitation Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by tohpahz(f): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Mathias2015:
Good morning everyone in the house! I want to clear some fact about GNLD. I'm one of the member of GNLD. I want to speak only for the group(company) i belong to here in PH and branches in Asaba. GNLD have many companies working for her. So, all of them have their different mode of operations/practices. THE MODE OF OPERATION/PRACTICE OF THE COMPANY THAT I BELONG TO HERE IN PORT HARCOURT ARE AS FOLLOWS. It relay mainly on "THE BUSINESS OF THE 21TH CENTURY. BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI". Get a copy of it and read it. We have about 12 branches here in PH. Mode of recruitment is by talking to PPLE one-on-one, or sending an invitation txt massage to the person. Simple as "You are invited for an interview on a date at so so location". We dn't specify salary in our invitation text or advert. We dn't put salary, becos SALARY, which is SOMETHING ALWAYS LOW AND REDUCULES YOU is FIX and also a temperal solution to a permanent problem. But here in this organization we recieve EARNINGS. A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A PERMANENT PROBLEM. And the person who is coming will have to pay 15k for his/her LICENCES fee, becos you are coming to be train as a QUALIFY COMPETENT NUTRITIONIST. BENEFITS- there are 10 ways you make money in this company. 1- PRESENTATION. you will be given a PROPOSAL LETTER ON FREE HEALTH TALK to go and summit to churches, companies, co-operative societies, mosques, communities, friends or any organization at all. And if approve, any money you make from there is your own. And how do you make this money through this presentation? Yes we actually sell supplement ie NEOLIFE in any presentation, not for us to huge it like other companies do. In my company if u r caught huging this supplement from one place to another u r out, no abeg. We dn't relay on selling of supplement to make money but training. ACDC, SAP and WHO pay us to go and give awareness of the danger of chronic diseases to the society. So, if u see any of those ones selling NEOLIFE from street to street that is not my company. And you will go with a testing machine call QUANTUM RESONANCE MAGNETIC ANALYZER. It analyze the 37 organs in human body in less than three minutes, you also charge them for this test. Some persons after coming for one or two weeks to this organization can make 50k 100k 200k 300k 500k even 1m frm only one Presentation depend on luck. 2- RECRUITMENT. the numbers of pple you recruited into the organization, the more you are been paid and grow in ur step up. 3- TRAINING- you will undergo INDOOR, OUTDOOR, and INTERNATIONAL TRAINING. This is were d bulk of the money is. So, this is just a summary. I created a thread on this very issue. If you have any questions fill free to reach me here or my profile. My call/whatsapp No and email is there, available 24/7.

This is exactly wat d yoruba guy at owerri tetlow office was preaching. Una dey cram am shey? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by tohpahz(f): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
You're a victim of gnld too? grin
Lol. Almost ..
My friend told mi a company was looking for hlth wrkers in oweiri,dat since she knows d oga,shed call ahead to tell dem abt my coming nd mk things easy for mi. Lo nd behold wen i got dia. I almost cried.. Was just thinking of my tfare. Kai.. Chisom dan ubanka angry cc UIAO4

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2016
tohpahz:

Lol. Almost ..
My friend told mi a company was looking for hlth wrkers in oweiri,dat since she knows d oga,shed call ahead to tell dem abt my coming nd mk things easy for mi. Lo nd behold wen i got dia. I almost cried.. Was just thinking of my tfare. Kai.. Chisom dan ubanka angry
Hahaha sorry o. Many of us have wasted tp like that too so, I can relate with the anger. grin
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by Raphafire101: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2016
bedfordng:
that is the trick They often used to bring more people to their company. Most of the ushering jobs, catering jobs and manufacturing bills you see are either them or oshodi boys
It's so annoying..
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2016
tohpahz:

Lol. Yes oo. Dat gal mk mi waste tfare from umuahia to owerri cos of gnld. .. I wan mad angry

hahahaha she tried convincing me and all but I did not join. but then there was one time like that i needed a job badly then after school and i saw this flyer 3k a day job bla bla. called the number and I was directed to gbagada. when i got there i saw crowd I asked the guy if it's a GNLD he said no that I should follow him. but then as we going walking to the suppose place where i was to be interviewed i saw my darling Chisom there..
i almost gave the guy a dirty slap because it was my last 200naria and the idiot made me waste that on t fare for nonsense gnld.. e pain me ehn.
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by lebete3000: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2016
hummerwise:
bruh,,this GLND stuff is now bcoming unbecoming....
there was an ivite too i got yesterday for a position...i knew immediately after reading the message that it wasnt real...but i wanted to satify my curiosity and went there in the evening after i was sure the interview must have bin over...getting there,,what i saw was quiet pleasing to me because i blv i was smart not to have fallen for such....I saw people coming out of the supposed building that looks like a complex, they look perplexed and dejected like they bin defrauded some of them were even singing christain songs like they were thanking God he saved them...

with the little experience i had and things have read online, i knew immediately this people didnt get the interview they hoped for but a suicide meeting...

But my question is this,, how do we get to know the true and real sms interview when we get one,,,,because i keep praying i dont lose the real job when it comes by....

But wait oh...was it like they were trying to use you guys for rituals or something....
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by tohpahz(f): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

hahahaha she tried convincing me and all but I did not join. but then there was one time like that i needed a job badly then after school and i saw this flyer 3k a day job bla bla. called the number and I was directed to gbagada. when i got there i saw crowd I asked the guy if it's a GNLD he said no that I should follow him. but then as we going walking to the suppose place where i was to be interviewed i saw my darling Chisom there..
i almost gave the guy a dirty slap because it was my last 200naria and the idiot made me waste that on t fare for nonsense gnld.. e pain me ehn.
Lolz. Ur Darling chisom.. Okay shocked

That dia thing dey vex mi sha..
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by tohpahz(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hahaha sorry o. Many of us have wasted tp like that too so, I can relate with the anger. grin
Life goes on jare. Am now more careful wink

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
tohpahz:
Lolz. Ur Darling chisom.. Okay shocked
That dia thing dey vex mi sha..

darling of 6 years ago undecided just like saying your darling Abazu
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by tohpahz(f): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

darling of 6 years ago undecided just like saying your darling Abazu

Elda shhhhhh. Mk we carry our dirty go backyard grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. by AggroBug: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Princepoint:
that why i don't pay attention to pple sharing hand bills before i collect hand bill i look @you and look @ my self

but not everytime i jugde a book by it's cover

Scam
No company name

No specified id

No google profile

Jiji job advert is full of scam

Beware

Nonsense, not on scams Jiji! This is not a platform to blame, but people. Blame yourself for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers / Nigerian Immigration Service Vs Nigerian Customs Service / 2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.