Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an (1200 Views)

5 Bible Verses You Should Really Have Memorized - Thelifebeam / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by yazach: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
It is a pleasure to inform you that a king in youruba land "The Olowu of Owu Ile" in Osun State if "" Hafidh (Someone who memorized the Qura'an)".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
I never heard or see a Christian that memorized the bible

1 Like

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by jcross19: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:
yes because bible is not a poem.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
jcross19:
yes because bible is not a poem.

And the Qur'an?
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by jcross19: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:

And the Qur'an?
I think you know the answer.
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by annunaki2(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2016
MDsambo:

And what value is there in memorising the quoran That asides the bible unlike the quoran (that is the hallucinations of a mad man) is a spitirual book andd the real benefit is spiritual and not the letters of the word therein.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by alienvirus: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Bible cannot be memorized because it has some love stories that could make one have orgasm. I lie?

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by proo212(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Reminds me of a show I watched when it was said that a Pakistani Muslim was so proud to have memorized the Quran was looking forward to getting a translation in his native language to actually find out what he memorized grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by annunaki2(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2016
proo212:
Reminds me of a show I watched when it was said that a Pakistani Muslim was so proud to have memorized the Quran was looking forward to getting a translation in his native language to actually find out what he memorized grin

grin grin grin
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
jcross19:
I think you know the answer.

And we did not give Prophet Muhammad, Knowledge of poetry, nor it is befitting for him. It is not but a clear message and a clear Qur'an.

Surah Ya-sin (36:69)

4 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by Auki: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Christian believe in the Bible but ironically most of them didn't read the whole bible even once. They cherry pick and practice what they want. A classic example of insanity.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
annunaki2:

And what value is there in memorising the quoran That asides the bible unlike the quoran (that is the hallucinations of a mad man) is a spitirual book andd the real benefit is spiritual and not the letters of the word therein.

And we have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Qur'an 54:17

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by annunaki2(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
MDsambo:

And we have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Qur'an 54:17

Yes I remember that there are over 100 terror inspiring/instructing verses in the quoran.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by jcross19: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2016
MDsambo:

And we did not give Prophet Muhammad, Knowledge of poetry, nor it is befitting for him. It is not but a clear message and a clear Qur'an.

even allah confirm it as a poetry right? Finished now you are talking.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
jcross19:

"Nay," they say, "(Muhammad Propounds) the most involved and confusing of dreams"
"Nay but he has invented(all) this!"
"Nay but he is (only) a poet!" (and) "let him, then, come unto us with a miracle, just as those (Prophets) of old were sent(with miracles)"

Surah An-biya (21:5)

Thats what the non-believers said to prophet Muhammad (Above)

So Allah (SWT) replied to them in Surah Ya-sin (36:69)

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by alienvirus: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
annunaki2:

Yes I remember that there are over 100 terror inspiring/instructing verses in the quoran.
and so many stories that can give you ejaculation in the bible. Truss moi
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by jcross19: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
MDsambo:

"Nay," they say, "(Muhammad Propounds) the most involved and confusing of dreams"
"Nay but he has invented(all) this!"
"Nay but he is (only) a poet!" (and) "let him, then, come unto us with a miracle, just as those (Prophets) of old were sent(with miracles)"

Surah An-biya (21:5)

Thats what the non-believers said to prophet Muhammad (Above)

So Allah (SWT) replied to them in Surah Ya-sin (36:69)
truly is confused!!!!!!!!.
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Africans grin
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Africans grin

Whats wrong with Africans?
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by shukuokukobambi: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Africans grin

indeed!! cheesy

The clown is memorizing koran and he's celebrating. nonsense and ingredients angry

I hope he taught his Rastafarian wife? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by udatso: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
jcross19:
Go back to secondary school if you can't understand that simple English

1 Like

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by jcross19: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

Go back to secondary school if you can't understand that simple English
maybe allah is confused.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by yazach: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
seun please give muslims an opportunity to know this fantastic king

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by yazach: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

indeed!! cheesy

The clown is memorizing koran and he's celebrating. nonsense and ingredients angry

I hope he taught his Rastafarian wife? cheesy

prove it that you were trained to respect others
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by shukuokukobambi: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
yazach:

prove it that you were trained to respect others

are we in the dormitory? mr senior prefect??
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by yazach: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
MDsambo:

wallahi brother, the QUR'AN is perfect, it gives the right and perfect answer to that dude's doubt

can we have an explicit or implicit statement in the bible sating that the bible is no a poem

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by MDsambo: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
yazach:

wallahi brother, the QUR'AN is perfect, it gives the right and perfect answer to that dude's doubt

can we have an explicit or implicit statement in the bible sating that the bible is no a poem

wallah The Qur'an is complete and perfect
Re: Meet A Yoruba King That Memorized The Holy Qura'an by yazach: 1:32am On Jul 24, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

are we in the dormitory? mr senior prefect??
and you, mr junior prefect

(1) (Reply)

Is There Difference Between Magic And Miracle? / The Mysteries Of Prayer Revealed (1) / Donald Trump on being President: "I Thought it Would Be Easier"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.