Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread (765 Views)

Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread by fayvoor(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE
(Office of the Registrar)
PUBLIC NOTICE
POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2016/2017 SESSION
All candidates, who made The Federal University of Technology, Akure their choice of first institution and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are invited for a screening exercise in the University from Tuesday 9th August to Friday 12th August, 2016.
Similarly, candidates who made FUTA their choice of first or/second institution for the Direct Entry Admission for the 2016/2017 Academic Session are also invited for the screening exercise.
Such candidates are to visit FUTA website (www.futa.edu.ng) to register for the screening exercise, after a payment of N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only) through e-tranzact.
Candidates are expected to print out their screening schedule after a successful registration. They are also expected to come along with the following items on the day of screening as printed out on the schedule:
(1) UTME result print-out
(2) O’level result(s) print out of maximum of two sittings
(3) O’level result checking scratch card(s) (One or two, depending on the number of sittings)
Awaiting result candidates can also register, but they are expected to come along with their O’level results on the day of screening.

Dr (Mrs) M.O. Ajayi
Registrar
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread by Playwhizard(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
drop ur numba for futa screening whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread by fayvoor(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Drop your number if you need accommodation during the screening
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread by Ayomidejoseph: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls I am a DE candidate, I want to register for FUTA screening but I couldn't pay through the e-transact, it was referring me back that my reg no z incorrect...pls I need help...
Add me to the group my no is 08178928877
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Admission Thread by Dorttune(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2016
Add me 09036917580

(1) (Reply)

Finally Futa Admission Portal Enable For 2016/17 Session / FUNAAB Announced Resumption Of Academic Activities / ''education In Times Of Recession: Home-schooling And Other Random Stuff''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.