Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Whatch It. U.b.a's New Way Of Stealing Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Whatch It. U.b.a's New Way Of Stealing Money (479 Views)

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatch It. U.b.a's New Way Of Stealing Money by ismayl: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
you guys out there should watch out . there is a new way by which banks, especially U.B.A steal money from even carefull and suspecting customers.
Am fond of always checking for my balance before any A.T.M transaction. as they could not steal from me except small amounts like =N-200 which i count negligible, they then ressulted to this; i needed just =N= 40,000 for a particular transaction which i did by withdrawing =N= 10,000, then =N=20,000 and finally =10,000. you cant believe what they did, they deducted thus; =N=15,000. =N=20,000. and =N=10,000. they knew i was not going to chack my balance after the first transaction.
pls u all should watch it. am still on it and they promised to refund in 4days. i promise to keep you all updated if they do. watch it pls, these banks steal from us all in negligible amounts. imagine stealing =N=200 from 100,000,000 people monthly. thats =N= 20B.
sterling bank also stole my =N= 1000 minimum balabce and are yet to refund.
they are all thieves. stop using A.T.M pls. U.B.A will never issue receipt or alert. they always dont have paper to
Re: Whatch It. U.b.a's New Way Of Stealing Money by trinitylove(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Coup Plot: DSS Arrests ‘mastermind’ Of Rumour / RCCG Pastor Has Been Kidnap By Suspected Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos State / Igbo Trader In Police Net For Naming His Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.