Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center (935 Views)

NPOWER: 2016 Waiting List Volunteers, Lets Meet Here / Npower 2016 Waiting List Graduate Category Click Here..... / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center by sleoyiyahooco: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hey guys
Just wanting to know if any of the nairalanders partook in the KPMG GRADUATE TEST THIS YEAR 2016.

I have gone through the major stages, APTITUDE TEST, BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST and now done with DOCUMENT VERIFICATION.

I am just wandering if anyone else has been called for the assessment center. I chose the Quality and Risk department. Hoping to get called very soon.

Thanks guys
Re: Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center by phenomenal625: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yeah. U did ur documentation on Friday, 15th July right? I also did same day nd yet to get any invite mail for d AC
Re: Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center by tobbyabk: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pls I need past question for KPMG aptitude test. This is my mail, okusanyaadedoyin93@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center by emeraldnnenna: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2016
took the exams yesterday and it was ok. especially the current affairs and the essay. They repeat questions
Re: Anyone Done Kpmg 2016 Waiting To Be Called To Assessment Center by beshiman(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2016
emeraldnnenna:
took the exams yesterday and it was ok. especially the current affairs and the essay. They repeat questions

Could you please relate some of the questions asked with me or the pack they extracted the questions from?
Because I have same test on Saturday - 5th November, 2016.
I have GMAT and DRAGNET Past Questions and Answers Packs.

I hope to having a favourable response from you soon.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

ICT Officers At Joan Consulting Limited / Young Man Builds Aircraft In Kogi State (photo) / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.