Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man (978 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by zicoraads: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Came across this old picture and decided to share. The days of 'humble' beginning. Who could have guessed that that man would one day turn out to be the richest man in Africa!

From left, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Dangote's grandfather who first gave him money to start up a business, late Alhaji Sanusi Dantata, Alhaji Hassan Danatata and late Sheikh Kumasi (an Islamic scholar in the early 80's. The aircraft belonged to Alhaji Nasiru Dantata, owner of the popular soft drink, DantaCola in the 80's.

Re: A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by cruzita(f): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
nobody wey no fit make am

it takes only a second for someone's story to change
Re: A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by Bilabong(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
The airline seem to be that of this rich granddad's.
Re: A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by squarelead(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
He was from a rich family right from time, but he made proper advantage of it. Love you Dangote. A man of great vision for Himself and Nigeria. I hope one day I will be able to do exactly like you did.
Re: A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by sydneywhite(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
small beginning...... bigger end, i gon marry his son, kikiki kidding.
Re: A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by sydneywhite(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
small beginning...... bigger end, i gon marry his son, kikiki kidding.
Re: A Throwback Picture Of Africa's Richest Man by lordcyl3(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2016
i will be larger and bigger than life. God bless me specially

(1) (Reply)

Argentine Model Divulges:having Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Bo / PHCN Bus Spotted Being Used For Bread Supply / Emmanuella, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Falz And Others Wins NEA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.