Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss (14755 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / NEITI Condemns N1.1trillion Tax Waivers To Oil Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Richy4(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babangida70:
Mr Waziri Adio and senseless comments are like.............

judging by your post i guess u did not read...

4 Likes

Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by ITbomb(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
The problem is and will still be that the money is controlled by the Center
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by SUCRE007: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
What about the rest ??

They are supposed to be the suffer head

Nigeria and their useless statistics
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by czarr(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this sounds off topic and stup1d but at times when I'm alone, I dye my hair white, lick the kitchen floor and pretend I'm a mop. sad
you are one crazy mofoka grin
I always get a good laff grin
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by adegeye38(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerians are very foolish,stupid and corrupt and we deserve the kind of stupid leaders we get, cos its our bleeped up and hypocritical society that keeps on producing them, no country in the whole world with our resources are facing the kind of problems we have, massive corruption everywhere(at all levels), greed, shameless leaders, epileptic power supply(which is the most shamefull when most countries in africa boast of 24 hrs electricity, decayed and non existing infrastructure, health care non existence, security a joke ,education rubbish, unemployment 71% and rising, poverty in the midst of plenty, and yet one of the most religious country in the world! what hipocrisy!!!!.

Nigeria is a country that never should have been.

2 Likes

Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by lobiologs(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
I wish them the best of luck, I would really love to see a better Nigeria soon... but if I don't, then they got infected by the same corruption they were set to fight (just saying)...
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
czarr:
you are one crazy mofoka grin
I always get a good laff grin
grin grin
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by mikolo80: 2:41am On Jul 22, 2016
the one that happened in Libya and Syria and Egypt. who e epp
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Mitchellucky: 2:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Franklyf:
Oga NEITI boss, and you not correct. There are countries richer than Nigeria, unfortunately which have some or number of her citizens living below poverty line. Go to Germany, Denmark US etc, but there are homeless people on there Streets.
Why do you choose to be stupid and foolish
You to wake-up stop being foolish everyday
There's no reason for any Nigeria citizens
To be poor if not for bad government and
The people we call our leaders.

1 Like

Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Mitchellucky: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2016
adegeye38:
Nigerians are very foolish,stupid and corrupt and we deserve the kind of stupid leaders we get, cos its our bleeped up and hypocritical society that keeps on producing them, no country in the whole world with our resources are facing the kind of problems we have, massive corruption everywhere(at all levels), greed, shameless leaders, epileptic power supply(which is the most shamefull when most countries in africa boast of 24 hrs electricity, decayed and non existing infrastructure, health care non existence, security a joke ,education rubbish, unemployment 71% and rising, poverty in the midst of plenty, and yet one of the most religious country in the world! what hipocrisy!!!!.

Nigeria is a country that never should have been.
My friend it share be well with you.because you really understand our people ever well i believe our people
Is the cost of there own problems in Nigeria and if our people didn't change there life style of hypocrisy they will keep on shouting and living in pain every day by day i wish our people can wake-up and fight for there right now as one people and forget about tribalism and religious.
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2016
so what do we do?,kidnap them and force them to circulate the money they have starched up somewhere, because I see no other way that money will be circulated
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Smitsam: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2016
IMASTEX:
Suffering and smiling says Fela. God has even left this continent called Africa
If God leaves here do u think you will be bluffing like this now

. Anyways God is so much with us.... things are happening and I no time the world will begin to see its manifestation.
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by adconline(m): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Franklyf:
Oga NEITI boss, and you not correct. There are countries richer than Nigeria, unfortunately which have some or number of her citizens living below poverty line. Go to Germany, Denmark US etc, but there are homeless people on there Streets.
Another zombie without brain. 110m Naija folks are poor--homeless while Germany has a population of 80m folks with 4% unemployment rate

1 Like

Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Ohaneche(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Mitchellucky:

My friend it share be well with you.because you really understand our people ever well i believe our people
Is the cost of there own problems in Nigeria and if our people didn't change there life style of hypocrisy they will keep on shouting and living in pain every day by day i wish our people can wake-up and fight for there right now as one people and forget about tribalism and religious.
Professor Johnbull.
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by amazingspiderma: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2016
What is Norway doing in that list ? just look at what a high profile government official is saying.

Anyway back to my comment.

Nigeria is the only country where the only virtue that qualifies you for leadership is your ability to blame the past and others.
This is the only way to get the support of illiterate, emotional voters, because these voters are not wise enough to understand the real index of economic prosperity which is the human resource index necessary for productivity.
The only thing the can talk about is oil and corruption, same old,same old trash. Cash can be easily diverted.
Is it not amazing, that the only thing our leaders care about is oil cash revenues and not jobs created in the oil sectors through refining oil, and operation of industries.
When a leader is corrupt,all he talks about is cash figures and not job figures.

Just listen to the news of advanced nations,they don't spend their precious time talking about natural resources rather they talk human resource and productivity,they talk jobs,jobs and jobs.

In my opinion, this man is corrupt.
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Ephreboh(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2016
Franklyf:

bros,biko wot are you saying jare or are you high on ajegunle weed dis mawni dat you said Germany and some countries are living in dis kind of abject poverty
wia do you get dat from or I don't get your point ni?
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by Ephreboh(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Franklyf:
bros,biko wot are you saying jare or are you high on ajegunle weed dis mawni dat you said Germany and some countries are living in dis kind of abject poverty
wia do you get dat from or I don't get your point ni?
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by emorse(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Franklyf:

Do they have up to 110m people living below the poverty line?
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by OYAY(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Babangida70:
Mr Waziri Adio and senseless comments are like.............

If you comprehend this piece very well you will not type thrash hence I advise you engage more in comprehension books reading before commenting on intellectual forum like this....

To the topic,a sane,patriotic and integrity driven Nigerian will not agree less with the NEITI head...
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by HonosPearce(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Zzzzzzz! Pls wake me up
Re: 110m Nigerians Have No Business Being Poor, Says NEITI Boss by 989900E: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2016
More than half of the comments on here are reasons why 110m Nigerians are poor.

If you can't read to save your life, then what hope is left for you? You have properly succeeded in wasting all your parents' time, effort, and funds, in trying to give you some form of education.

Waziri raised soul searching salient points, but empty heads are only eager to react to headlines.
SMH. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oando Crisis: Adeosun Queries SEC, Appoints New Director-general / These Weird Ideas Made Millions / Naira Stable At ₦1550 - ₦1580 In Parallel Market After CBN’s $7.85M Sale To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.