Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers (25181 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) / Nigerian Busiest Airport By Passengers Traffic / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by obailala(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2016
berrystunn:

Say no to fake drugs ok.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget and projects running.

A year have passed
1] Not a kilometer of road was constructed, 
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward was added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space was created, excepted the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of Corn or tomatoes seed was Provided to our farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men],
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry left the country.
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics. 
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back to the country.
9] War on Corruption turned to war against his perceived enemies, any conviction by EFCC are cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari only win cases on pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record begins.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days..

And you still there waiting for dollar to be one to one.
Educate yourself kid, else you would only entertain fellow ignorant people with such beautiful nonsense. First of all, the inherited N4.5 trillion budget with was purely recurrent based (I doubt you know what that means), it was purely a budget to pay salaries and rent. Did the FG fail to pay anyone their salaries?
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by comeandmarry: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2016
For outdated trains with no GPS,ac,it shud be free fool
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by MoneyGreen(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
aminho:
Sai godiya
Toh, mun gode..
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by mcnuel001(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Imagine, dis is still d one tagged the clueless one handwork and d mumu enemies inspecting it. I pray for u all dat every enemies trying to condemn and destroy ur achievement will end up supervising them. If amen hit like and if u wan remain d same hit share
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by MoneyGreen(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2016
damon222:
Look at Amaechi wey keep him pot beile for him chest,, as if his Buhari apc has done anything since they came into power. Enjoying and claiming the fruits of others.
e pain you? Oya no vex lol grin
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by MoneyGreen(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Sparkle777:

This meme had me loling grin
why you dey lol? Oya come make we ball.
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by midastouch: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Our politicians should abstain from making business decisions they do not fully understudy the implications.

It is of deep concern to me that it appears this price adjustment was done on a populist whim typical with politics; without the necessary analysis of the impact to the bottom line of the business. On the one hand, FG is complaining that there is no money to run the government and is already removing subsidies on several items; and on the other hand it appears they want to subsidise rail transport.

Who knows whether the profit on a N600 ride from Kaduna to Abuja is N50. They should run this business profitably so that it can be sustainable.
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by okrote4real: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is still expensive undecided
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by Sparkle777(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
MoneyGreen:
why you dey lol? Oya come make we ball.

Hmmm, too young for me. cool
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by sexychocho(f): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
500 ke

Still much

Y not 400

Wetin be my own sef undecided
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by lebete3000: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
mfujah:

kaduna to abuja from television garage is 1500

What's the difference between the time for road and this rail?

And i hope they'll put adequate security as well oh because boko haram fit begin dey target these guys too.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by lebete3000: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
comeandmarry:
For outdated trains with no GPS,ac,it shud be free fool

You mean even the 1st class cabin no get A.C and na hin dem no wan make we hear word? The ones refurbished by GEJ travelling south to north got chilling a.c and GEJ no make noise about am...truly empty barrels make d loudest noise.

This APC govt na shameless scam...all mouth but nothing.
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by SaintUlot: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by COMPAQ(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2016
At that price can that train service make a profit? Really of should be left to the private sector to run.
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by obainosis4real: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
room089:
Nice one at that!
So if he wasn't ambushed, he wouldn't have thought it wise to cut down the transport fare?

I have an idea:

Let's ambush GMB at the airport and see If he would reduce the price of fuel.

But when will this rail transportation get to the east? I mean travelling from Lagos or Abuja to the eastern states.
na one nigeria... After will say we shud not seek 4 biafra 2 come... Yeye pple
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by Ephreboh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Odani:

did u even read the write up? angry angry angry angry angry
do you want to summarize it for me ?
Re: Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers by mfujah(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
lebete3000:

What's the difference between the time for road and this rail?

And i hope they'll put adequate security as well oh because boko haram fit begin dey target these guys too.
i have not tried the train to know the timing and for security train is moving from lagos to kano... i learnt it safe too.. only God can save us bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride / Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.