Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nestlé Siwes Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestlé Siwes Test (1151 Views)

Whoelse Got An Invitation From NLNG 2018 SIWES Test? / Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017 For Technicians / SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nestlé Siwes Test by topsyboy: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls does anyone have knowledge of Nestlé exam question for I.T students it urgent I was invited for there exam
Re: Nestlé Siwes Test by finestsuccess(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
okay Nestle IT is one of the most sort after because of the benefits u stand to get. Many will definitely be invited as long you submit your IT letter , hence no discrimination and u dnt have to know anybody to get shortlisted however you have to be among the top three in terms of highest score in your department as that is the way it will be ranked on the system. The test will include general mathematics English and Current affairs which is mostly about Nigeria its oil and About Nestle. Prepare way as you scoring high is very sacrosanct to stand a chance for been invited oral interview.
Nestlé offers you first class industrial experience transport feeding monthly packs and stipend around 20k makes it overly competitive. wish you all the best i av given you first hand info cos i was among the few who scored above 70 in 2013 Siwes IT test all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestlé Siwes Test by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
topsyboy:
pls does anyone have knowledge of Nestlé exam question for I.T students it urgent I was invited for there exam
Bro, how was the test like?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Eta-zuma Group West Africa / Vacancy At Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) - Apply Here / Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.