Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Four Sacred Secrets Of Entrepreneurship Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Sacred Secrets Of Entrepreneurship Success (324 Views)

6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Sacred Secrets Of Entrepreneurship Success by TheNewsghost: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Growing up as a child, I intuitively picked up creative talents. I would draw my favorite cartoon and comic characters. Aladin and his flying carpet with his little monkey friend, the entire Power Rangers line up, the cunning Bugs Bunny and so on. Later, I started to write poetry too.

How easily I started doing all these without any intensive structured learning, like those at schools of art and literature, somehow made me to start to think that every kind of work in life is so easy to get into.

I expected it to be easy getting into entrepreneurship.

Unfortunately, entrepreneurship was quite more challenging. Especially with the level and speed of development of the 21st century. The 2nd millennium.

Entrepreneurship is not an easy thing.

But here are some sacred secrets that I found out are necessary for success. [I say sacred because I find something divine in their nature]:

Click http://thenewsghost.com.ng/four-sacred-secrets-of-entrepreneurship-success/ to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows About The Army DSSC Selection. / Do You Care About Free Makeup Taining? / Get Trained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.