Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Do You Use As A Contraceptive That Works For You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Use As A Contraceptive That Works For You? (609 Views)

How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? / Which Contraceptive Will Work Here, Please Help / Men's Contraceptive - Panadol + Soda(fanta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Use As A Contraceptive That Works For You? by chnovpaul(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
For the married people in the house, and those who have been ‘doing something’...

We have all been hearing about all sorts of contraceptives, from condoms to birth-control pills. Some people even talk natural pregnancy prevention methods. These are the ones I know that people use, with varying results. But you need to see how I was flabbergasted when I came across a woman who told me what she uses is ‘agbo’ (herbal concoction).

Biko, how does agbo help prevent pregnancy?

Later, I started hearing that people do things like Papaya seed drink, wild carrot, etc. I doubt whether those work sha.

What do you use for preventing pregnancy? Pls feel free to share.
Re: What Do You Use As A Contraceptive That Works For You? by blacbard(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2016
some people use antibiotics like Ampiclox.....amazing stuff grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Staying Healthy / Best And Comfortable Underwear For Every Workout / This Is Incredible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.