Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter (37369 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by danie09(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mentcee:
May the idiota called Buhari never see any good in his foolish life.
please bro am just curious to know how this is related to the cocaine topic and ndlea ?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by wayne4loan: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
1w
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by SUCRE007: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stay away from hard drugs
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by braine(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
Nigerians are very stupid.
They will arrest you for committing adultery.
They will arrest you for saying that you use cocaine, what a useless country.

Here, people post their guns, drugs and home addresses on Instagram and on Twitter and the law enforcement don't do shiit.

You have no fuccking right to arrest people for what they do in the comfort of their homes

Come to my house let me slit your throat coz its my comfort zone and I shouldn't be arrested for that.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by InvertedHammer: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
/
Law Enforcement Agencies around the world attest (if you follow some of their crime diaries) that the greatest crime fighting invention is the social media. All they have to do is grab cups of coffee, sit back and watch people snitch on themselves for a few "likes" and clouts.

Remarkably, it is worst among black folks.
\

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
I Saw that coming
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by edbor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
continue sniffing your coke ladies. . as long you do everything in your home it's non of my business.
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by jerryism(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
GurlFriend:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3240925/uduak-hobbit-fight-twitter-lesbianism

Like play, like play, it seems Twitter users @6ftHobbit and @Uduakisabae are in big trouble!

The young ladies had earlier on today washed their really dirty linen in public today after Hobbit called out Uduak over some serious theft, cocaine addiction and lesbianism accusations. NDLEA tweeted that they are now monitoring the girls.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/ndlea-reacts-to-uduakisbae-vs.html
Civilized madness
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by yunafa(f): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mentcee:
what has buhari got to do with this situation? Let us tell ourselves the truth pls...no insults intended honestly, pls.
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Irishrena1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Those girls don't have shame aswear
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Bonapart(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Here, people post their guns, drugs and home addresses on Instagram and on Twitter and the law enforcement don't do shiit.

You have no fuccking right to arrest people for what they do in the comfort of their homes
home training is your problem

What do you mean "here"? You want to tell us you leave in a taboo land
Nigeria isn't ripe for such nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mentcee:
Amen bro!

#FuckBuhari

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by obumkeke(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

AKIKO!!!

Abeg who open GATE for this one?

lemme tell you somhmmn, in my world,there is what we call the power of social media...HOLLA

My advice? GET USED TO IT.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
#Na today eh,e don tey....girl you know say me I no dey lie,this is what you said to me......#
Who can help me complete it??
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Iamvictor(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Even if they kill in the comfort of their home the deserves no arrest? tell me something.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Elle277(f): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Their life abeg..
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
braine:

Come to my house let me slit your throat coz its my comfort zone and I shouldn't be arrest for that.

Dawg, you're talking of murder.

You can't get arrested for confessing to murder or by showing the remains of someone you killed, and no law enforcement can come to your house with an arrest warrant.

I know you live in a third world country, but try watching Homicide hunters, New detectives, FBI files, FBI criminal pursuit.
You will learn something, dumbass

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Exactly. they don't get warrants to search houses or come to arrest you for possessing illegal substances. not even if you post a murder you committed at the comfort of your home abi? Abeg make we hear.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by lobiologs(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
And we be claiming social media has no power, well power down this.
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Iamvictor:
Even if they kill in the comfort of their home the deserves no arrest? tell me something.

No.
Without a solid evidence, you can't even walk into someone's house to arrest them.
Even if they tell you they killed 500 people and kept them in their fridge.

Oh, i forgot you live in a country where thieves are stoned to death and burnt because they stole 100 naira.
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
rexhafiz:

Exactly. they don't get warrants to search houses or come to arrest you for possessing illegal substances. not even if you post a murder you committed at the comfort of your home abi? Abeg make we hear.

I don't like talking to people like you who are empty heads.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin

YIMU !!,ah no believe am
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by lobiologs(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Dude do not post things like this, makeyour research first and then you can post all you want, how do you think they get most of em robbers and fraudsters mehn.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bonapart:
you are very stupid
home training is your problem

What do you mean "here"? You want to tell us you leave in a taboo land
Nigeria isn't ripe for such nonsense

Nigeria isn't ripe for human rights ??
Giving people the rights they deserve as human beings is what you call "Nonsense" ??
I hate talking to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
lobiologs:

Dude do not post things like this, makeyour research first and then you can post all you want, how do you think they get most of em robbers and fraudsters mehn.

Can you mention just one person that was arrested for posting drugs and guns on social media ??

I hate talking to air heads
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Men don't do stuff like this just shows how petty women are, best friend becomes strangers and over what ? A mifi , I won't even snitch on my enemy talkess of my niggah
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Kingkamal(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
NO physical evidence tongue case closed NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by wellmax(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mentcee:

He's been head of state twice. Something no one in your entire lineage will never come close to dreaming off not to talk of achieving.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by nduchucks: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
NDLEA, una no get real work?

These addicts need medical help before their lives are ruined. Instead of pursuing drug dealers like Kashamu and others, you people are on twitter flexing impotent muscles. Shame on you guys.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Phi001(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Can you mention just one person that was arrested for posting drugs and guns on social media ??

From the look of things, it's your head that's full of air.
Don't quote me ooo.....I'm just pointing out my observations.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by lobiologs(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Yes we are in a country were people are stoned to death, but we also are in a country where the police don't need a search warrant to enter your home...
Air head? Lol, funny!!!
Re: NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kingkamal:
NO physical evidence tongue case closed NDLEA

They can claim it was glucose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.