Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (65159 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
coded guy:

4 loses on the bounce, coming up !!!!! grin
Like I always say, the Scummies are woeful in Arithmetic
Point out the 4 losses on the bounce!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
This just came through. . . I've seen clips of this guy on youtube and honestly, i'd kill to see him wear the red&white colors of arsenal! grin cool

Brazilian Zezinho is ready to sign with Arsenal.

The Daily Mail says playmaker Zezinho expects to sign for Arsenal in the new year. The 17-year-old, who had a trial with the north London club in the summer, believes he has played his last game for Juventude ahead of a move.

Arsenal are understood to have made an improved bid after having offers of £1.5m and £2.75m rejected.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
hahaha
e no matter
na 7 goals conceded and none scored in 3 games shocked shocked shocked

arithmetic ko, calculus ni tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2009

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is chasing Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko.

The Sun says Wenger wants £15million-rated Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko to save Arsenal's season.

The Gunners' boss is ready to smash their transfer record to sign the powerful Bosnia international next month.

And he is praying bitter rivals Manchester United can do him a favour by dumping the German club out of the Champions League next week.

Wenger has vowed to splash out on a proven goal-poacher, after top-scorer Robin van Persie was ruled out for four months by ankle trouble.

And Dzeko, 23, has shot to the top of his wanted-list, having blasted rank outsiders Wolfsburg to the German championship against the odds last season with 36 goals.

He has hit another 13 in the current campaign.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
Edin Dzeko: Profile

Date of birth 17 March 1986 (1986-03-17) (age 23)
Place of birth Sarajevo, SFR Yugoslavia
Height 1.92 m (6 ft 3+1⁄2 in)[1]
Playing position Striker
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
tkb417:

hahaha
e no matter

Also, very convenient to forget that in between those three games, Arsenal beat Liege 2-0
Or the match was a friendly one
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
Gooners,
Let's not start salivating yet
The Press is feeding on AW's promise to replace RVP
All sorts of strikers will be linked to us till Jan 31 including Voronin and Jason Scotland grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
tkb417:

hahaha
e no matter

Arsene self-servicer is a disgrace.
He was pilloried on YOU'RE ON SKYSPORTS yesternight with Arsenal fans calling for his head.
Wenger should be a role model and no matter what happens on the pitch, he shoulda shaken Hughes' hand after the game.

He is a sore loser and his youth policy is bullshit.
No one is doubting Wenger's historical success at Arsenal.
The fact is that he has shown nothing in his management of the team in the last few years to suggest he will rediscover that success.

Wenger's a fantasist. He sees feet where they don't exist and  he sees great football where we see kick-about-stuff.
The professor has cracked plus he's delusional like his fans here on Nairaland. A team reflects their manager.
Arsenal have no physical or mental strength and no tactical sophistication 3 of the 5 things you need to win the title.
They've been in the transit lounge longer than Tom Hanks in 'Terminal' and they never deliver.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Ibime(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
Any fool dumb enough to believe that Wolfsburg would sell Dzeko to Arsenal for £15m should henceforth be banned from the Sports Section. Take that figure and double it. Abi did Milan not have £20m bid rejected for Dzeko in the summer?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ibime:

Any fool dumb enough to believe that Wolfsburg would sell Dzeko to Arsenal should henceforth be banned from the Sports Section. Take that figure and double it. Abi did Milan not have £20m bid rejected for Dzeko in the summer?

Wolfsburg will qualify for the UCL 2nd round.
They will be foolish to sell Dzeko to Arsenal. . . . .Wenger should start looking at players who are already condemned to the Europa league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
HNIC:

Like I always say, the Scummies are woeful in Arithmetic
Point out the 4 losses on the bounce!

i can understand your pain concerning the loss.

Am calculating and anticipating your loss to stoke. grin

When you guys where having a good run, many of your cohorts were ranting about winning the Prem, talkless about being the top 4. Loyika even came out from his hiding to claim ignorance of the good run Arses where having.

AW has not learnt anything in the last 4/5/6 years and thats what has make you guys the laughing stock of the supposed big 4 teams.

A-40, Kay-pumping and Kit  - these are real gunner fans. they see things as they are, But HNIC will pick on the most mundane things and dwell on them. Arihmetic ko abi 4 trophyless seasons ni tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ibime:

Any fool dumb enough to believe that Wolfsburg would sell Dzeko to Arsenal for £15m should henceforth be banned from the Sports Section. Take that figure and double it. Abi did Milan not have £20m bid rejected for Dzeko in the summer?

Arsenal didnt rate/bid Dzeko for £15M. Your problem is in english language semantics. Go take care of that first before posting anything else.

~Sauron~:

Arsene is a disgrace.

Simon,its you who is a disgrace. You have nothing worthy of your time than whining about arsenal all your life.
Arsene isnt the first manager to refuse to shake hands so find another excuse to cry.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
coded guy:

i can understand your pain concerning the loss.

Am calculating and anticipating your loss to stoke. grin

When you guys where having a good run, many of your cohorts were ranting about winning the Prem, talkless about being the top 4. Loyika even came out from his hiding to claim ignorance of the good run Arses where having.

AW has not learnt anything in the last 4/5/6 years and thats what has make you guys the laughing stock of the supposed big 4 teams.

A-40, Kay-pumping and Kit  - these are real gunner fans. they see things as they are, But HNIC will pick on the most mundane things and dwell on them. Arihmetic ko abi 4 trophyless seasons ni tongue
Ha ha ha grin
You didnt need to come out with rants to defend your goof.
The question was ' Point out the 4 losses on the bounce'.
and you are coming out with a lame answer reh reh reh
Why didnt you just write:
'4 losses on the bounce and Eh guys, I am including the one you haven't lost'
See my friend
It's all right to poke fun et al at us
I even make fun of my team when we are rubbish
But, to come here and post bizzare falsehood is in bad taste.

Now you are pointing out real gunners because they dont share some other people's opinion about Arsenal!
I am having  a laugh!
I BREATHE Arsenal and support us through thick and thin
Nevertheless, I criticize when I need to.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by loyika(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
She-Ron

You can suck our collective  grin

Arsenal this and Arsenal that Only one team can win a trophy each season, and despite what everyone says; THE SEASON IS STILL FRESH!! If not, who would have thought the Chavs would get knocked out by "Team Walrus" tongue

No doubting that Arsene is stubborn and as M Palmer puts it; "The Architect of his own Humiliation!!" at times, no gooner will stand up and say it doesn't hurt to lose games (any game, even if i wasn't to bothered about the Milk Cup!! Big Yawn!).

This article in the Times puts a bit of reasonable calm in all the bullshyte storm tongue

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/arsenal/article6797106.ece

The picture can change with one game, a win against Stoke and Chelsea not doing the business against Citeh puts everything back on

lipsrsealed GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
dipo2much:

Simon,its you who is a disgrace. You have nothing worthy of your time than whining about arsenal all your life.
Arsene isnt the first manager to refuse to shake hands so find another excuse to cry.

Nah. . . . .You and your manager are disgraceful.
Wenger is a sore loser and he is too old to be getting involved in such bullshit.
He lost to a better team. It wasn't as if Arsenal were cheated. . . . .The kids just couldn't cope with Citeh - He should get over it.

loyika:

She-Ron
You can suck our collective  grin
Arsenal this and Arsenal that Only one team can win a trophy each season, and despite what everyone says; THE SEASON IS STILL FRESH!! If not, who would have thought the Chavs would get knocked out by "Team Walrus" tongue

In the last 7 months, The Chavs won FA cup and the Community Shield.
You cannot compare them to your pathetic outfit who has forgotten what it feels like to win a domestic title.
How long can Fabregas and Van Persie continue to play underdogs to Rooney and Anderson? grin grin

No doubting that Arsene is stubborn and as M Palmer puts it; "The Architect of his own Humiliation!!" at times, no gooner will stand up and say it doesn't hurt to lose games (any game, even if i wasn't to bothered about the Milk Cup!! Big Yawn!).

Arsene should admit he can never win anything with his kids.
He has never won anything with them. . . . .Only SAF has that credentials and these days, he mixes it cos the EPL is now more competitive.

This article in the Times puts a bit of reasonable calm in all the bullshyte storm tongue
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/arsenal/article6797106.ece
The picture can change with one game, a win against Stoke and Chelsea not doing the business against Citeh puts everything back on

United and Tottenham will benefit more from this than Arsenal.
STOKE are no pushovers. Shawcross will give you HELL this weekend and be careful of Rory Delap.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Ibime(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
dipo2much:

Arsenal didnt rate/bid Dzeko for £15M. Your problem is in english language semantics. Go take care of that first before posting anything else.

Drop the pedantry. My statement never intimated that Arsenal had made a bid for £15m. My statement simply says that any fool who believes (with reference to the article) that Wolfsburg would sell Dzeko to Arsenal for £15m should henceforth be banned from the Sports Section. Mugu.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . .You and your manager are disgraceful.

define disgraceful and show how it describes me.

You are a kid,sauron. You have showed me that over time.

Ibime:

Sharrap! You are the mugu here. How will anyone believe wolfburg would sell dzeko for 15M if arsenal did not rate him 15M (according to you)?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
Dipo you're arguing with blank spaces. One who lies, modifies his howlers and culls from sites He's discredited, and the other who . . undecided is a blank space.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
dipo2much:

define disgraceful and show how it describes me.

You are a kid,sauron. You have showed me that over time.

Arsene Wenger's behaviour last night was absolutely disgraceful and for you to defend his action, you are also a disgrace.
What does he teach his players? To be bad losers?
As much as SAF was angry at Stamford Bridge, he still shook Ancellotti's hands. . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
dipo2much:

Sharrap! You are the mugu here. How will anyone believe wolfburg would sell dzeko for 15M if arsenal did not rate him 15M (according to you)?

I can see that you are being deliberately vindictive.

BTW, whos that bush ugly girl in your profile pic?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ibime you're ash*wo basterd grin
by the way Wenger is happily married with a daughter. He's wife was an athlete wink , basketballer to be precise.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by BinghiNya(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Debosky was found dead drunk under the obalende bridge after man city knocked arsenal silly. He is still breathing but his breath will surely change the colour of k2cr2o7
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Arsene Wenger's behaviour last night was absolutely disgraceful and for you to defend his action, you are also a disgrace.
What does he teach his players? To be bad losers?
As much as SAF was angry at Stamford Bridge, he still shook Ancellotti's hands. . . . .
@sauron
If Ancelotti stood at the touchline and mouthed expletives at SAF, SAF wouldn't shake his hands
Was AW not angry on Sunday at the Emirates,
did he not shake Carlo's hand?
Your arguement doesn't hold water, abeg
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
Why is WenGAY always on the news for the wrong reason? grin Last two seasons or so he fought Pardew and Martin Jol.
Its hightime they start searching him before any game before he stab somebody. That his jacket last nite can easily conceal AK47 talkless of UTC matchet.
Trophyless can turn a sane man to a terrorist overnite.

Walcott out of weekend clash with Stoke, Sagna is a doubt while Song is suspended. Its getting better for the a$$.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
HNIC:

@sauron
If Ancelotti stood at the touchline and mouthed expletives at SAF, SAF wouldn't shake his hands
Was AW not angry on Sunday at the Emirates,
did he not shake Carlo's hand?
Your arguement doesn't hold water, abeg

Which stupid expletives?
Wenger was the one that trespassed into Hughes' technical area and Hughes told him to stay in his position.
Arsene is a sore loser, a poor excuse of a manager and a reprobate!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
presido1:

Why is WenGAY always on the news for the wrong reason? grin Last two seasons or so he fought Pardew and Martin Jol.
[b]Its hightime they start searching him before any game before he stab somebody. That his jacket last nite can easily conceal AK47 talkless of UTC matchet.[/b]Trophyless can turn a sane man to a terrorist overnite.

Walcott out of weekend clash with Stoke, Sagna is a doubt while Song is suspended. Its getting better for the a$$.

i swear the guy go use that coat conceal armoured tank. grin grin grin

AW is an agbero!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nateevs
unless Sky have the full transcript of Wenger & Hughes' exchanges throughout the game as part of their "live coverage", u dont have a remote clue!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
GAYYners how market??

0-7 aggregate loss in the last 3 games in England??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wenger was the one that trespassed into Hughes' technical area and Hughes told him to stay in his position.
That's a big lie.
Go and watch it again.
We know you hate him, but outright lies. . . . . . sucks

ritchboy:

Nateevs
unless Sky have the full transcript of Wenger & Hughes' exchanges throughout the game as part of their "live coverage", u dont have a remote clue!
Leave all of them to be talking like toddlers.
Its Hughes that should be investigated for behaving like a school boy
Who would shake hands with someone that hurled insults at you?
Is Wenger Jesus Christ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
So fans of an irascible and peevish sod-like coach in the person of Ferguson can still have the effrontery to yab someone of being petulant? undecided I laugh in obertan.

So we lost to Man City expectedly(at least from my own point of view) and it's the end of the world.How many of us here can lay claim to expecting a victory anyway  undecided, not when we have a team short of experience,confidence and "winning aura" AGAINST a team that has actually mauled our "first team" earlier in the season.

Myles P rightly summed it all up here:City skipper Kolo Toure's 326 Arsenal's games are far more than the total appearances of the whole Arsenal team he faced last night. No wonder Citeh walked it.

The good news from yesterday's loss is,Arsenal has been known to go on a "winning streak"(that's if you see those boring draws of last season as 1-point gained rather than 2-point dropped) after any loss to Kuwait Citeh. grin  cheesy So gooners,it's good news yesterday's loss init? tongue

Seriously now,since that terrilbe gaffe of leaving Arshavin out of the game against the chavs in the FA CUP S/F last season,i think Wenger has being taking too much of the hatorade.

1stly,since he knew before the closure of the transfer window that Djorou was out for most past of last season,why not go get a CD? undecided As it is,we need not a  soothsayer to tell us that Senderos is definately not in his plan and Silvestre,oh Silvestre. . .  lipsrsealed

In the game against SL,Williams Gallas had no reason playing if we have a capable replacement,since dude already had an energy sapping period with his national team.The implication was a "serious" face-jury and a knock to his ankle.And of course no period of rest till the game against Chelsea at the Emirate.Of course you can wave this off as negligible factors,but then who knows?

FFS,why use Song yesterday as a CB when we know we will play a physically strong Stoke at the weekend?Will this have happened if we have a good CB replacement?Now dude is out of the Stoke game and i can only wonder what answer we will have when a physical-game inebriated Stoke come calling on Sat.Denilson-Fab-Ramsey against Stokes. . .  shocked

Enough said already on this man and his many policies which he sticks to  rigidly,no matter whose nerves is frayed.

It's not the end of the season,so i will sheath my sword for now,as i believe strongly,something can still be salvaged.

Still supporting the red and white army cause.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
kay_pumpin:

So fans of an irascible and peevish sod-like coach in the person of Ferguson can still have the effrontery to yab someone of being petulant? undecided I laugh in obertan.

Hehehehehe. . . . . . Look who's talking.
Your manager has been branded a Viewer, a pedophile and a graceless loser.
What else do we need to say? The same Wenger was in a fisticuffs with Pardew some seasons ago.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SGosF-Hhg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

Do you need any other empirical proof to know Arsene self-servicer is a street urchin? grin grin grin

HNIC:

That's a big lie.
Go and watch it again.
We know you hate him, but outright lies. . . . . . sucks

Wenger is a disgrace. . . . .to you and other Arsenal fans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
Looking at that video clip again, Wenger is a complete disgrace He should be jailed

WenGAY the pedo

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.