Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Iphone For Sale?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone For Sale?? (1581 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone For Sale?? by purityconfi(f): 1:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Anyone with an iPhone 6 or 6s for sale not more than 50k should please signify. Its really urgent.
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by ib4real95(m): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Go steal am NA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by Phemmygbl(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2016
lmfao
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by power900: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2016
ib4real95:
Go steal am NA!
what's that ,chill, give the phone 2years and you go buy am for 20k

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2016
power900:
what's that ,chill, give the phone 2years and you go buy am for 20k
You must be insane, you can't buy iPhone 4s 20K not to talk of iPhone 6....u can't buy just the screen 20K....mtchewww sad

3 Likes

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2016
purityconfi:
Anyone with an iPhone 6 or 6s for sale not more than 50k should please signify. Its really urgent.
I've iPhone 5 64GB white 55K clean as new. kiss
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by power900: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2016
RitzyPrince:
You must be insane, you can't buy iPhone 4s 20K not to talk of iPhone 6....u can't buy just the screen 20K....mtchewww sad
all these mumu iPhone activists, don't grow up and spend your cash wisely, no worry buhari regime go humble all of una grin grin
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
purityconfi:
Na screen you won buy with casing grin
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
power900:
all these mumu iPhone activists, don't grow up and spend your cash wisely, no worry buhari regime go humble all of una grin grin
Lol, not everyone is financially handicap okay....worry about yourself. every penny I spend I earned it, stop wailing!

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by power900: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Lol, not everyone is financially handicap okay....worry about yourself. every penny I spend I earned it, stop wailing!
check my profile and threads properly before you talk, I change cars not phones ,pathetic padenstrian!!!

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
power900:
check my profile and threads properly before you talk, I change cars not phones ,pathetic padenstrian!!!
shut the Bleep up and pack well, you change cars and not phone....I went through your profile as you asked me to and found out as at 25june u ain't even got a drivers license cheesy how can someone that changes car not have a drivers license? shocked secondly you're a very poor peasant, with proof of your advert of laptops you're selling look at your home you take the pic in even our Dog can't survive in such messy dustbin u call home....all pictures are attached below....poor Buffoon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by power900: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
RitzyPrince:
shut the Bleep up and pack well, you change cars and not phone....I went through your profile as you asked me to and found out as at 25june u ain't even got a drivers license cheesy how can someone that changes car not have a drivers license? shocked secondly you're a very poor peasant, with proof of your advert of laptops you're selling look at your home you take the pic in even our Dog can't survive in such messy dustbin u call home....all pictures are attached below....poor Buffoon cheesy
grin grin nice work man, you even took screen shots instead of just uploading just to show us u use an iPhone 5s, something I bought as a present for my boy on his birthday. Now some of us are just not satisfied with anything and tend to crave for more,I bought that ride from iyana paja ,used for 620k but after using for a month, just not satisfied since its my first card, had to sell it for 510k bought by a Nairalander, by ak something as moniker, now I use a highlander,
let me shock you I am just 25 years, I was born the same day month n year with wizkid, lol
Now I am a graduate, my house is on the roofing level, I have a wife, a 2years old kid,lol,
Should I go on?, I want even jand leave niaja but I still dey chill make I flex small,lol
Should I go on??
You can never match me, go check well this dude na student, still dey suck breasts, I am a graduate from Auchi poly,2014 set,civil engineering, check me on Whatsapp to see the new ride pics,
lol
Make I go on? You dey craze,gerrara here man grin grin

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by Kingy10: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
These two people above me tho grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by donhils: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fayose and Dino Melaye come and see your friends oh.
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2016
power900:
grin grin nice work man, you even took screen shots instead of just uploading just to show us u use an iPhone 5s, something I bought as a present for my boy on his birthday. Now some of us are just not satisfied with anything and tend to crave for more,I bought that ride from iyana paja ,used for 620k but after using for a month, just not satisfied since its my first card, had to sell it for 510k bought by a Nairalander, by ak something as moniker, now I use a highlander,
let me shock you I am just 25 years, I was born the same day month n year with wizkid, lol
Now I am a graduate, my house is on the roofing level, I have a wife, a 2years old kid,lol,
Should I go on?, I want even jand leave niaja but I still dey chill make I flex small,lol
Should I go on??
You can never match me, go check well this dude na student, still dey suck breasts, I am a graduate from Auchi poly,2014 set,civil engineering, check me on Whatsapp to see the new ride pics,
lol
Make I go on? You dey craze,gerrara here man grin grin
shutup....claiming to have what your whole linage ain't got cheesy with the stupid room of yours you are indeed rich Lol....I doubt u can even drive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2016
donhils:
Fayose and Dino Melaye come and see your friends oh.
grin
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2016
See neck of a Rich Man cheesy u look so malnourished....instead of this fake life why not ask for help because u sure need help cheesy send me your acct number make I sow seed into your life. U can't even maintain your hair sad embarassed cry looking so unkept cry Fake life no they pay dear

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by power900: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
RitzyPrince:
shutup....claiming to have what your whole linage ain't got cheesy with the stupid room of yours you are indeed rich Lol....I doubt u can even drive cheesy
lol,
RitzyPrince:
See neck of a Rich Man cheesy u look so malnourished....instead of this fake life why not ask for help because u sure need help cheesy send me your acct number make I sow seed into your life. U can't even maintain your hair sad embarassed cry looking so unkept cry Fake life no they pay dear
get a life bro,may god help you out off your poor thinking, my hair will be my disguise so fools like you don't detect how loaded I am, he-goats!!!

And hey, for the records,my neck got thin coz I had a tough cough due to my smoking habit,I got really lean and reduced then, but it's not a big ish, I smoke up to a pack daily,its not a surprise I get such cough once yearly,so chill, start puting #250 per pack in a piggy bank daily and see how much it will amount in a month, swine!!!

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
power900:
lol, get a life bro,may god help you out off your poor thinking, my hair will be my disguise so fools like you don't detect how loaded I am, he-goats!!!

And hey, for the records,my neck got thin coz I had a tough cough due to my smoking habit,I got really lean and reduced then, but it's not a big ish, I smoke up to a pack daily,its not a surprise I get such cough once yearly,so chill, start puting #250 per pack in a piggy bank daily and see how much it will amount in a month, swine!!!
buhahahaha cheesy no need arguing with you, u dey show me bank debit and credit details chai...you be poor man...go relax for corner cheesy

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by DuduParaPara: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2016
purityconfi:
I have a very clean one but it goes for 60k
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by ib4real95(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
DuduParaPara:

I have a very clean one but it goes for 60k
Scam!! Don't fall for it..

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by donhils: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
power900:
lol, get a life bro,may god help you out off your poor thinking, my hair will be my disguise so fools like you don't detect how loaded I am, he-goats!!!

Now this is embarrassingly childish.

1 Like

Re: Iphone For Sale?? by Kingy10: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
RitzyPrince:
You too dey notice person cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by ikbtn: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol Nigerians tho
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by RitzyPrince(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kingy10:

You too dey notice person cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol cheesy this cyber fake live done dey too much....gotta confront some, maybe they'll change grin like that self acclaimed Rich Nigga with him malnourished Ostrich Neck cheesy
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by kolexepana: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
You can get a chinko one for that price, just drop your contact. cheesy
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by Macaulish(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
purityconfi:

Dear Friend,

Seriously and Sincerely. Come with that price in the next 6 to 7 years, Possibly you can acquire it..

And On a more serious note. The price you are offering is for iPhone 5 32GB London Use NOT even 5s..

Pls get better advice about the device you are acquiring.. It doesn't depreciate..

Bless You
Re: Iphone For Sale?? by bobo65(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lwkmd grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That The Infinix Smart Comes With A Superbly Enhanced Front Dual / You Can Now Delete Sent Whatsapp Messages Within Seven Minutes / Acer Swift 3 Notebook Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.