Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

b - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / b (895 Views)

How To Turn Plastic To Diesel / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm / Generating Electricity And Packaging Cooking Gas In Cylinders From Cow Waste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

b by silverink(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2016
modified
Re: b by silverink(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2016
the reactor.

Re: b by silverink(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2016
sample product

1 Like

Re: b by obstead200(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wonderful!!!!!

I never knew something like this was possible.

So I can now pick plastics and turn them to diesel instead of buying diesel every time ?

Wonderful!!!!!!

Please tell me more.

In particular please tell me exactly the kind of weed u smoked that gave u the boldness to come to a public forum and talk pure bullshit.

Tell me the babalawo who prepared that special charm which u hope to use in bamboozling non suspecting youngstars.

I was reading ur piece of shit all along waiting until u got to the punchline.
when you have finished undergoing our one month intensive online coaching via WhatsApp group.

Na dia I take catch u.

Imbe.cile

1 Like

Re: b by silverink(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
obstead200:
Wonderful!!!!!

I never knew something like this was possible.

So I can now pick plastics and turn them to diesel instead of buying diesel every time ?

Wonderful!!!!!!

Please tell me more.

In particular please tell me exactly the kind of weed u smoked that gave u the boldness to come to a public forum and talk pure bullshit.

Tell me the babalawo who prepared that special charm which u hope to use in bamboozling non suspecting youngstars.

I was reading ur piece of shit all along waiting until u got to the punchline.
[b][/b]

Na dia I take catch u.

Imbe.cile

ignorance is Bliss.

although thanks for your comment.
Re: b by PapaBrowne(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Turning plastic to diesel is possible but it's a terribly complex process. You make it look like it's a walk in the park. I know of someone doing it in Spain but its not anywhere near as simple as pasting a picture of a small machine you've termed a reactor.

Plus rather than charging N1200 for a whatsapp group and teaching people what you've "researched",(anybody can research on Google) let me tell you what would work better.
If you are for real, use your smartphone to do a video session of you, taking plastic bottles, putting it in your "reactor", and creating diesel out of it. Pour the diesel in a generator and let's see it work. I would personally connect you with investors who would raise you minimum $2m in start up funding.

If you can't do that, then you are simply trying to get 1200 naira from a number of gullible heads.

2 Likes

Re: b by obstead200(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
silverink:

ignorance is Bliss.

although thanks for your comment.
I did not even bother to research if the science is possible. No need for that.

What I am sure about is that implementation of ur theory, even in the simplest form, is not feasible
Re: b by obstead200(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Turning plastic to diesel is possible but it's a terribly complex process. You make it look like it's a walk in the park. I know of someone doing it in Spain but its not anywhere near as simple as pasting a picture of a small machine you've termed a reactor.

Plus rather than charging N1200 for a whatsapp group and teaching people what you've "researched",(anybody can research on Google) let me tell you what would work better.
If you are for real, use your smartphone to do a video session of you, taking plastic bottles, putting it in your "reactor", and creating diesel out of it. Pour the diesel in a generator and let's see it work. I would personally connect you with investors who would raise you minimum $2m in start up funding.

If you can't do that, then you are simply trying to get 1200 naira from a number of gullible heads.

Gbam!!!

Please meet me after service today for 3 bottles of star and a very big plate of fish pepper soup.

I will also have some take away ready for u.

1 Like

Re: b by whirlwind7(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
I dropped a comment in one of his similar threads earlier.

You don't need to be a super nerd to realize the guy is simply blowing hot air. He's just out to defraud folks who couldn't spell the word "diesel" in the first place.
This is the hustle he just dreamed up.
Re: b by silverink(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
PapaBrowne:

you seem enlightened... I appreciate that... but if you don't completely understand a concept that doesn't make it extremely difficult...there are children building smart phones in China and they where not born that way, they learned. they learnt the "extremely complex process" and are able to overcome it.
turning plastic to diesel is possible, you know that but some people are just hearing for the first time. most would Google the concept, some would learn independently, others would join the group and learn.
but the best part is that, the group is where people with like mind come together.... we teach them every thing relating to the process, they share ideas and information, they form groups and make friends, they team and build units, they join forces to make something you think is terribly complex become a walk in the park....you might have access to millions but not every one does...1200 might be too small for you but not to some... if we made it free people would joined, if we made 5000 people would join if we made 20 000 people would still
join.
those that don't have the 1200 we requested but are interested still do contact us and join the group based on Certain terms...because your pal in Spain can do it and you can't doesn't make it terribly complex. maybe he knows something you Dont .
we believe nothing is complex or hard when there is adequate information, passion, and unity....we don't need 2 million naira we need people, passionate people that want to learn, we might not be the ones to teach them everything they need, but we can make them see and set them on the right part, we didn't make it free because most time we place value more on thing we pay for more than free stuff.

just note that sometimes.... ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY BUT ABOUT THE LION
Re: b by silverink(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
why is it so hard to respond to this post
Re: b by obstead200(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
silverink:

you seem enlightened... I appreciate that... but if you don't completely understand a concept that doesn't make it extremely difficult...there are children building smart phones in China and they where not born that way, they learned. they learnt the "extremely complex process" and are able to overcome it.
turning plastic to diesel is possible, you know that but some people are just hearing for the first time. most would Google the concept, some would learn independently, others would join the group and learn.
but the best part is that, the group is where people with like mind come together.... we teach them every thing relating to the process, they share ideas and information, they form groups and make friends, they team and build units, they join forces to make something you think is terribly complex become a walk in the park....you might have access to millions but not every one does...1200 might be too small for you but not to some... if we made it free people would joined, if we made 5000 people would join if we made 20 000 people would still
join.
those that don't have the 1200 we requested but are interested still do contact us and join the group based on Certain terms...because your pal in Spain can do it and you can't doesn't make it terribly complex. maybe he knows something you Dont .
we believe nothing is complex or hard when there is adequate information, passion, and unity....we don't need 2 million naira we need people, passionate people that want to learn, we might not be the ones to teach them everything they need, but we can make them see and set them on the right part, we didn't make it free because most time we place value more on thing we pay for more than free stuff.

just note that sometimes.... ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY BUT ABOUT THE LION

All this big grammar when u could have simply done a video as requested to convince the public.
U don dey show ur scam face small small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Steady Buyer For Cold Pressed Moringa Oil / Kogi poultry, fish farmers and buyers group / Where Can I Get Onion Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.