Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? (5055 Views)

Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Kenyan Church Members In A Mortuary To 'Resurrect Dead People' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2016
So I have heard LOTS of stories of people resurrected by God. And how they saw heaven and hell and Jesus.

A popular pastor died this week and his family started praying for his resurrection. Would they have even bothered praying if the man was beheaded?

People claim they took dead children or adults to crusades and the dead came back to life. Can we also take beheaded people to crusades?

With God ALL things are possible, he can even bring back dead bones to life.

We need to start seeing correct miracles. wink

4 Likes

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by herzern(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Futarian Pastor to Atheist grin

I cant come and arque early in the morninq....

Winner01
KingEbukasblog

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:
So I have heard LOTS of stories of people resurrected by God. And how they saw heaven and hell and Jesus.

A popular pastor died this week and his family started praying for his resurrection. Would they have even bothered praying if the man was beheaded?

People claim they took dead children or adults to crusades and the dead came back to life. Can we also take beheaded people to crusades?

This child. So I gave you a eureka moment on your other thread and you decided to turn it to a thread here. Your growth rate must be in retardation.

You have been proven to be a liar and a fraud in your other thread and here you seek cheap relevance again.

It shows when you claimed to be a paster all you were after was the attention as the attention LovePeddler you were and this confirms you as being a fake everything.

Liars everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This child. So I gave you a eureka moment on your other thread and you decided to turn it to a thread here. Your growth rate must be in retardation.

You have been proven to be a liar and a fraud in your other thread and here you seek cheap relevance again.

It shows when you claimed to be a paster all you were after was the attention as the attention LovePeddler you were and this confirms you as being a fake everything.

Liars everywhere.
Old man. Answer the question. Can your god bring back a beheaded man? Yes or no. Call me anything you like, that is your opinion. All I want is an answer to this question cos it would be useful in so many ways.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
Futarian Pastor to Atheist grin

I cant come and arque early in the morninq....

Winner01
KingEbukasblog
Suspecting u. Are you a futarian?

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Doctoragbaje, let's have your say sir
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Old man. Answer the question. Can your god bring back a beheaded man? Yes or no. Call me anything you like, that is your opinion. All I want is an answer to this question cos it would be useful in so many ways.

You are already useful in so many ways but primarily as entertainment.

4 Likes

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by herzern(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Suspecting u. Are you a futarian?

lol.....no am not....followed your story from part 1 to part 2 and even to Part 'ask me any question'......

i have a question...do yhu believe in Super Natural powers?
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

lol.....no am not....followed your story from part 1 to part 2 and even to Part 'ask me any question'......

i have a question...do yhu believe in Super Natural powers?
I dont
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are already useful in so many ways but primarily as entertainment.
Na wa o.
So is your answer yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Intrepid01(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Honestly this is one of the most dumb thread I have seen you create. when you first came with your story of " how I journeyed from belief to disbelief" then you appeared like an intelligent but honestly confused person to me. Now, it is becoming more evident that you are actually not confused but a troll and someone that is on a mission to wrestle with what he's fighting to believe exist.

I do not know what happened to you, what you went through that has taken you to a position to require another party to convince you that God actually exist. With all your rhetorics, one thing has been evident, Someone or God himself need to prove to me (you) that he actually exist or else I wont believe.

You have so many WH-questions that require the proof of his existence for you to ask.

Islam and Christianity and even every other religion on planet earth have affirmed that there is a supreme being that coordinates the activities of this world. Intelligent people have also agreed that the coordination in human creation could not have been through a wishful Big-bang theory.

God exist and the most wonderful thing about God is that he does not in any way intend to prove his existence to humanity. He has given humanity; his creation a choice, it is for you to decide. He has made it clear even with our daily experiences that every action has a consequence. The choice is always ours.

You asking if God could resurrect a beheaded man is quite funny. Let me ask you, if God could create ADAM; the first man from clay and breadth life in to it and it came to life. If God could make a virgin girl beget a baby without a sexual intercourse. Which do you think is more difficult, to give a new head to a dead body?

My friend think, think and think....you need to start thinking. The truth is, you are not thinking, you only think you are. that makes you part of the 86% of people in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok you have no answer, you are only here to throw tantrums.

A liar and a fraud deserves no answer.

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Intrepid01:
Honestly this is one of the most dumb thread I have seen you create. when you first came with your story of " how I journeyed from belief to disbelief" then you appeared like an intelligent but honestly confused person to me. Now, it is becoming more evident that you are actually not confused but a troll and someone that is on a mission to wrestle with what he's fighting to believe exist.

I do not know what happened to you, what you went through that has taken you to a position to require another party to convince you that God actually exist. With all your rhetorics, one thing has been evident, Someone or God himself need to prove to me (you) that he actually exist or else I wont believe.

You have so many WH-questions that require the proof of his existence for you to ask.

Islam and Christianity and even every other religion on planet earth have affirmed that there is a supreme being that coordinates the activities of this world. Intelligent people have also agreed that the coordination in human creation could not have been through a wishful Big-bang theory.

God exist and the most wonderful thing about God is that he does not in any way intend to prove his existence to humanity. He has given humanity; his creation a choice, it is for you to decide. He has made it clear even with our daily experiences that every action has a consequence. The choice is always ours.

You asking if God could resurrect a beheaded man is quite funny. Let me ask you, if God could create ADAM; the first man from clay and breadth life in to it and it came to life. If God could make a virgin girl beget a baby without a sexual intercourse. Which do you think is more difficult, to give a new head to a dead body?

My friend think, think and think....you need to start thinking. The truth is, you are not thinking, you only think you are. that makes you part of the 86% of people in the world.

Thank you for seeing what I also saw. The guy is a big baby.....riddled with lies and whose lies also tell their own lies.

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by herzern(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Intrepid01:

These Nairaland atheist ehn.......They are only trying to make themselves believe they are on the riqht path.....just because they read one yeye book on evolution.....they will be forminq Atheist......
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Intrepid01:

Good. Now we have one person who is sure god can resurrect a beheaded man.
Pls can you go further and tell us what is required for this miracle?
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

These Nairaland atheist ehn.......They are only trying to make themselves believe they are on the riqht path.....just because they read one yeye book on evolution.....they will be forminq Atheist......
I honestly I don't even know much about evolution. All I know is christianity and I found that the God aint what it claims it is. No power, knows only what humans knows (obviously because humans created God)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

I thought u claimed to be a former pastor yet you do not know what is required.....do you see that even lies have a way of speaking truth so as to expose one.

#liarmirror
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by hahn(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Yes it can grin tongue
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by herzern(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

I honestly I don't even know much about evolution. All I know is christianity and I found that the God aint what it claims it is. No power, knows only what humans knows (obviously because humans created God)

haha......I don't even understand what you are driving at?.....

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by analice107: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Liars everywhere.
Did I not warn you that this person was never close to any church?? Even a little baby knows that at resurrection, it's going to be spirits rising up not flesh.
Even Jezebel whose entire body was eaten by dogs leaving only her skull, will resurrect.
HardMirror is so naively pathetic. Imagine the silly question. Almost all Christ's Apostles where beheaded, is he saying they won't resurrect becos they were beheaded? This man is a disgrace to atheism. If any atheist take him serious...

2 Likes

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I thought u claimed to be a former pastor yet you do not know what is required.....do you see that even lies have a way of speaking truth so as to expose one.

#liarmirror
Lair your favorite word?

Can your god resurrect a beheaded man? Yes or no.
If yes, how do we go about it?
You have first hand experience of how God resurrect the dead can you put us through here?
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by analice107: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So u dont get it yet! You are entertaining me so why should I respond to someone who voluntarily signed up as the babasuwe of Nairaland and the has earned himself the title of Pinnochio 1 of Nairaland.
Hahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. "Pinocchio 1 of Nairaland. The guy lies without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2016
analice107:

Did I not warn you that this person was never close to any church?? Even a little baby knows that at resurrection, it's going to be spirits rising up not flesh.
Even Jezebel whose entire body was eaten by dogs leaving only her skull, will resurrect.
HardMirror is so naively pathetic. Imagine the silly question. Almost all Christ's Apostles where beheaded, is he saying they won't resurrect becos they were beheaded? This man is a disgrace to atheism. If any atheist take him serious...
I love this answer.
So what about all the claims of dead being resurrected at crusades? Can we take a beheaded person there too? Not talking about some mythical last day resurrection on some fairy tale judgment day. I am talking about practical relevance of God, like the Dunamis Family tried resurrecting their dead pastor brother. We need to be practical here. Not some stories and claims that has no relevance to us today.

2 Likes

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Intrepid01(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

You know your major problem? Your understanding of God is fundamentally wrong...I do not blame you for this actually, because many people in our world today, especially we Christians ( Muslims totally excluded) think the existence and might of God revolves around Miracle. We have taken it too far that we have even subsitituted magic for miracle. The gospel of Christ and the crusade of the affirmation of the existence of God does not start or end with Miracles. But then, the compilers of the Deeds, sayings and teachings of Christ should take a share of the blame. They over-emphasized the miracle of Jesus more than his teachings and Sayings.

Islam on the other hand played down on the miracles of God or the sophistication of the medium ( Mohammad) but rather focused on the need to know the purpose of human existence as decreed by the creator.

My HardMirror.....miracle does not determine the existence of God..........it was only a means to an end used by his prophet never the end in itself. Afterall, satan; God's creation can also perform miracle.

My friend I know you grew up with the teaching of miracle, your belief of God's existence was the constant renewal means of your supposed faith in God. But my friend it is not right, you were wrong.

You know one thing God chooses to do whatever he wills, deciding not to do anything at all is also a classic character of God.

Let me give you my little understanding about life based on my experience in this life in my 30 yrs of living. Life is a program, of which God is the programmer ( The reason why he sees the end from the beginning)...

He has written the program ( more or less a script) with choices of "If".....He concluded the program long before he decided to run the program i.e creating the world. whatever happens in the program ahd been pre-planned. My brother stop fighting what you know little about. It is an exercise in futility.
Do not get me wrong, we are expected to keep learning about creations, existence, humanity, natural and supernatural, but the fundamentals has to be right.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by truthman2012(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

You are a satan's agent. You claimed God once used you greatly, you had the gifts of the Spirit and so, you were able to see people's problems through the words of wisdom. You conducted deliverance for the bond. If all those happened through you, who gave you the power? If it was God, how come suddenly the same God becomes your enemy? Satanist! Liar !!

2 Likes

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Lair your favorite word?

Can your god resurrect a beheaded man? Yes or no.
If yes, how do we go about it?
You have first hand experience of how God resurrect the dead can you put us through here?

And you had none hence why you are hurt. My God does not relate with liars and deceivers of which you are chief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Supernatural Experience / Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles / The Gospel Of Materialism – Nigerian Pentecostalism And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.