Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (24898 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Gkemz: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by kiddkash(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Eke40seven:
I only knew about football age, I didn't know Musical/stage age existed. If Methuselah was Nigerian, he would have died at 34.
Happy birthday to him though, he is a great talent either way.
so na you go tell person how old him dey?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Rowgee(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Great bro, frank Edward wishing you happy birthday and many returns you are such a blessing to so many brethren including me may God enrich you more in Jesus Name
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2016
which Frank Edwards..Frank that was already in his 20's when he released his break through album in 2008...make una dey lie small small Na..Frank is at least 30-35years...I was a teen when I listened to his album so u wan con tell me we be age mates...haba.....
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by sexychocho(f): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Can dis guy rily be 26yrs
Canbilivit
Anyways, HBD, LLNP
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2016
dayowunmi:
Everyone on Nairaland is now a age detective! How do you know he's lying? How's a 26 year old supposed to look. It used to be a joke but now it's becoming annoying, anyone who announces a birthday is definitely go to get "football age" comments
there is no way Frank was a teenager when he broke out in 2008..with flying on eagles wings,you too dey bless me, Ome Mma.I have seen Frank in person so many times,bro that baba don old..ask any serious long time Christ embassy member..
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by christaddicted: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Wow! Really? Looks 30 to me.. Good.. Small boy with big God... Happy birthday brother..
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Supercee01(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2016
HBD Bro. Wishing you all the best in life.

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by HomeOfMe(f): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
I'm 14yrs old and I'm a grandmother..*rolls eyes*
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Marvy21(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM AND MAY GOD GRANT HIM ALL HIS HEART DESIRES IN THE NAME OF JESUS.AMEN.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy Birthday!More of God's blessings n Fortunes.Love ur songs.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am 16years old sad

Happy Birthday to him lipsrsealed

yea right... its just the way it is with citizens of the BLW nation, they are years ahead of their peers.

That age is correct... he is still a young guy, We watched him grow.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
hiroz:
which Frank Edwards..Frank that was already in his 20's when he released his break through album in 2008...make una dey lie small small Na..Frank is at least 30-35years...I was a teen when I listened to his album so u wan con tell me we be age mates...haba.....

Common shut your trap. Talking what you know nothing about.

We know him, he grew among us at Christ Embassy.

You are age mates and so what? It matters who you listen to... Frank na Pastor Chris Pikin... what do you expect?

Happy Birthday Frank

#ProudBLWcitizen
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
veralu:
Abeg, who they always reduce their age, soon i will hear Joke silva is celebrating her 40th birthday, anyway HBD FRANK

His success at age 26 should not frighten you. There is still hope for you enh.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by HdWizzy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
HBD Frank
I'm not surprised that he is in his 20s i mean he looks young
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by petitejolie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
ahnahn! but I saw DAT he was 26years last year na. him age no dey increase ne? me I'm 12 years.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
donnie:

Common shut your trap. Talking what you know nothing about.

We know him, he grew among us at Christ Embassy.

You are age mates and so what? It matters who you listen to... Frank na Pastor Chris Pikin... what do you expect?

Happy Birthday Frank

#ProudBLWcitizen
why you dey insult me nah,I know say you fit beat me but calm down..haba..I still don't believe Frank is 26 anyway...maybe I am wrong...
on another note,you are BlW...did you attend the IMC...
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
hiroz:
you are BlW...did you attend the IMC...

Yeah sure, I couldn't have been anywhere else... Nothing like it in the world. And Frank was there... he got us all on our feet rocking.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
donnie:

Yeah sure, I couldn't have been anywhere else... Nothing like it in the world. And Frank was there... he got us all on our feet rocking.
was there,it was nice..Frank was good ,eben too and rap nation finish work,pastor just had to stand up and do altar call..

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
MY BEST GOSPEL ARTIST.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR......

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy birthday Frank Edwards. Meanwhile, he started releasing his Birthday Ep three days ago on his site. Check out the full details and see the tracks here:

http://www.nigeriadoh.com/index.php?threads/a-list-of-the-tracks-on-frank-edwards-birthday-ep.22/
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Henycymama(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Awww!
How sweet!, he's also my birthday mate... July peepz are just too special.... Long Life bro.
show us some love please...

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by pahen1991: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nothing weh person no fit see for dis country a gospel singer de lie about his age . Nawah ooo if Frank Edward is 26 then am 19
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Obec70(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gsinging praises to God is what is needful ! Frank E don't fail God & your fans, remember that's the carry-over ministry in Heaven HBD to you & beloved Bro. Cornelus O. Benjamin (MMRINDU) another great gospel artist.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Sunny360: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy Birthday to one of my very best Gospel artiste @FrankRichboy. Continue blessing lives with your divine talents. God bless your new age!
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Frank Edward is giving out 5 new songs for his birthday today, visit http://www.frankincense.world now to Download for free! !! they will bless you!

#RichBoy
#RockTownRecords
#ProudBLWcitizen
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by florencepoko2: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK WELL. But when will you marry the girl of your pastor ?? smiley
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by intruder15(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
Hug transformer if u doubt his age, u were not born with him, so go to hell

e pain am.. Lol.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
intruder15:

e pain am.. Lol.
people look older and younger than their age
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by intruder15(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
people look older and younger than their age
quite true. Bt hw u sounded seemed ''personal''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.