Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (24899 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
intruder15:

quite true. Bt hw u sounded seemed ''personal''
am 18 buh i look 25, the frustration alone is difficult to bear, i act like a teenager, people will say u are older than this

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by SaintUlot: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
donnie:

His success at age 26 should not frighten you. There is still hope for you enh.

U don't know me, so don't judge me Donnie, I am not here to mince or exchange words with you Donnie, so stay away from my matter, I beg you in the name of the God you worship, bye
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by emmyfuby: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello please am contesting for
FACE OF KENPOLY ...and i need all your support you can vote
Through this Link http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-26-emmanuel-tamuno.html?m=1
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by donnie(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
veralu:

U don't know me, so don't judge me Donnie, I am not here to mince or exchange words with you Donnie, so stay away from my matter, I beg you in the name of the God you worship, bye

I should not judge you because I do not know you... Agreed. But is it okay to judge Frank that you obviously do not know?

Happy Sunday
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by FBI98: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eke40seven:
I only knew about football age, I didn't know Musical/stage age existed. If Methuselah was Nigerian, he would have died at 34.
Happy birthday to him though, he is a great talent either way.

guy I believe die frank nor pure for DAT age matter
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
donnie:

I should not judge you because I do not know you... Agreed. But is it okay to judge Frank that you obviously do not know?

Happy Sunday

that is not judging, it is commenting and xpressing opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! / Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.