Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

‘I Was Born Into A Muslim Home’- Lola Alao Explains Her Conversion To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Born Into A Muslim Home’- Lola Alao Explains Her Conversion To Islam (441 Views)

Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Born Into A Muslim Home’- Lola Alao Explains Her Conversion To Islam by goldmynetv: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Few days ago, it was revealed via Facebook by Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju that Veteran Yoruba Actress, Lola Alao had converted into Islam.

This brought different kinds of reaction from fans. The Actress has however come out to explain why she converted into islam. Read below:

Read more.........
http://www.playground.ng/2016/07/i-was-born-into-a-muslim-home-lola-alao-explains-her-conversion-to-islam/

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Clears Air On Old Photo Of Him Kissing Charly Boy / 31 Ways To Improve Your Life In Just A Month / Niger Delta Avenger Threatens Nigeria Once Again (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.