Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help Needed Doctors In D House (frequent Running Nose) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed Doctors In D House (frequent Running Nose) (449 Views)

Nose Hair Extensions Are Now Trending On Instagram And Twitter.. / Bankers In D House. I Need Help, / This Lady‘s Nose is the biggest no doubt(Must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Doctors In D House (frequent Running Nose) by abdul24(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
Please i don't no what is wrong with me, am always having catarh every night the moment i lied down to sleep. i have taken different drugs but no change. I don't take cold water, i dnt use the fan or AC, but its still constant, please what is d cause of these frequent catarh and the possible solutions to it
Re: Help Needed Doctors In D House (frequent Running Nose) by Essence6055: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
a runny nose might be an allergic reaction sometimes...

Firstly Since you are saying that you get it mostly when you lie down to sleep, it may be that your bed (or room) is so dusty or it smells in a way that triggers this reaction....

Secondly It may be due to cold, (you don't have to be shivering first before you know you have a cold, as it may be mild) meaning you don't have to buy drugs You just read this here how to clear your nose...
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/02/blocked-nose-how-to-clear-it-up-without.html

If that doesn't work then, aboniki or robb will suffice, remember what I said firstly, (because that may be the reason why those drugs did not work)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Blog/ Site Traffic With This Steps. / Entrepreneurs: 4 Online Business You Can Do To Make Money Easily / Westernization Or Crazinization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.