Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Health Challenge. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Challenge. (915 Views)

Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack / Health Challenge! 26years Old Guy Looks Like A 12years Old Boy / Amazing Health Challenge Of A Bangladeshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
I have been around in nairaland forum for a while now.Though always came on to read comments.
I read sometimes ago here about a guy here with health challenges and I read and followed the commemts and advises proffered. I think am the right section to post it.
Please the moderator should help me push it to front page.
The problem am having right now is i have malaria and ulcer that have defiled all medications for a long time now.I have been to different hospitals yet am dieying silently.
The symptoms am having right now are sharp pains in my stomach, abdomen, bitting pains center of my head, headach, waekness, lost of weight, stooling and bitter tongue, and sometimes a kind of moving or crawlying objects in my body, blurred eyes and tiredness and lot more.
After going to see my doctor last two weeks and i was diagnosed with malaria plus with ucler, the drugs that was given to me by doctor didnot work rather it kept agreviating the illness.I met another friend doctor who prescribed another drugs for me to take for two weeks yet no improvement.
A friend of mind who took me to a place called green world herbal laboratories where i was made to pay #2500 for registration and a computerised machine was used to analysed my system.
The lady conformed i have ulcer, malaria and inffections of the kidney, and prostate. That i will required #93, 850 to buy the drugs.that to treat the ulcer and malaria alone i need to pay #34 plus.
Now, am really worried i dont know how true, genuine and effective those people are?
I promised them i will come back for get the money for the drugs.
I disscused with my uncle aboutl the diagnosis and he warned me seroiusly not to pay a dim to them .that I should go back to my doctor and explain to my doctor what i was told..
Right now, am really confused i dont know what to do.Am am really afriad .i dont know what kind of medications to take again.I serously need your advises please.
Doctors in the house, I need ur help please. Thanks u all.
please ooo...pardon my used of English and spelling ....
Re: Health Challenge. by Fingerprinter(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Don't ever give any kobo to those green world guys, my mum almost lost her battle with diabetes because of those guys after they charged her 93k for drugs that did nothing. I will advice you to first get a solution for your malaria before tackling your ulcer. But mind you that some malaria drugs might aggravate your ulcer symptoms. (Talking from experience).
I'm not a doctor, but if you keep having persistent malaria symptoms, then it's time you get tested for typhoid and probably HIV.
About your ulcer, I think you should go full herbal on it. I almost missed my NYSC orientation camp last month because of ulcer. The pain was so excruciating that I almost could not even walk, stand or talk. I lost so much energy and weight. I wasn't eating because I had loss of appetite. I used orthodox medicine to manage it all through the orientation period. Infact a corper doctor almost killed me with wrong prescription in the camp clinic (story for another day).
After camp, I got a solution of pure natural honey mixed with aloe Vera juice. I was taking it first thing in the morning and last thing at night before I sleep. I can tell you that my pains has greatly reduced although it has not totally stopped.
I wish you quick recovery bro!
Re: Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Don't ever give any kobo to those green world guys, my mum almost lost her battle with diabetes because of those guys after they charged her 93k for drugs that did nothing. I will advice you to first get a solution for your malaria before tackling your ulcer. But mind you that some malaria drugs might aggravate your ulcer symptoms. (Talking from experience).
I'm not a doctor, but if you keep having persistent malaria symptoms, then it's time you get tested for typhoid and probably HIV.
About your ulcer, I think you should go full herbal on it. I almost missed my NYSC orientation camp last month because of ulcer. The pain was so excruciating that I almost could not even walk, stand or talk. I lost so much energy and weight. I wasn't eating because I had loss of appetite. I used orthodox medicine to manage it all through the orientation period. Infact a corper doctor almost killed me with wrong prescription in the camp clinic (story for another day).
After camp, I got a solution of pure natural honey mixed with aloe Vera juice. I was taking it first thing in the morning and last thing at night before I sleep. I can tell you that my pains has greatly reduced although it has not totally stopped.
Thank u so much. I have done hiv test three times now all negative the last been june 13 3016 at the hearttoheart. Am told to do the repeat test again after three months. I intend going to see my doctor again do other tests that can explain the level of damage by the ulcer cos what worry me most now is the sharp pains i feel in abdomenand at the center of my head.Also with headach.I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Thank u so much. I have done hiv test three times now all negative the last been june 13 2016 at the hearttoheart. Am told to do the repeat test again after three months. I intend going to see my doctor again do other tests that can explain the level of damage by the ulcer cos what worry me most now is the sharp pains i feel in abdomen and at the center of my head.Also with headach.I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Health Challenge. by Yakenn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
The easiest, fastest and assured way is using kangen water..this special water is being recommended and prescribed in few hospitals in the FCT. It penetrates the cells ,arteries, veins and bone marrow in few mins..the more u take it the more it detoxifies and hydrates your whole body to work in a perfect condition.
Call me on 07082245229
www.miraclehealingwater.
Re: Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sir, this ur kagen water, what kind of illness can it cured? How does it work and why is it that it only few hospital in fct is it recommeded? How much ?
Re: Health Challenge. by fadbuk: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Please try Ruzu Herbal Bitters. I am ready to give you a free sample. 08038299308
Re: Health Challenge. by Yakenn(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
mickool:
Sir, this ur kagen water, what kind of illness can it cured? How does it work and why is it that it only few hospital in fct is it recommeded? How much ?
it cure every sicknessbecos it will change ur bodys PH from acidity to alkalinity and no sickness can survive there,,you have to take it regularly, we are new,we are still convincing others to recommend it to their patients, its quite affordable...

Re: Health Challenge. by sammysunny88: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi bro, this is your health which have to come first. From your explanation, you are seriously at the confusion end and serious unhappy because you have been to different hospital for treatment but to no avail. And at the same time, a friend introduce to greenword product which you are prompt to registre before diagnosed you which is not suppose to be so, and the high cos of the product. What you need is parmanent cure with pure herbal medicine. There is chinese pure herbal product that cure any kind of disease diabetes, hypertesion, fibroid, ulcer,asthma, hepatitis, heart failure, goiter, epigasritis etc. Fibroid and goitre have treated and cure parmanently without surgery. These product are very effective for cure and prevention of any kind of diseases. So don't be confused these product work and am asuring you of 100% cure. We talk better if you want to know more and better about this product. So let me know. All the disease I mention above and many more have been treated and cure with this wonderfull pure herbal product tested and comfirmed.

1 Like

Re: Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Really? Nice to hear that sir. I intend going back to my doctor this week to carry out another general test to acertain the real illness possibly doing a scan and any other that can show me what is really wrong.after then, i will get back to u.thank u so much for the information
Re: Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
fadbuk:
Please try Ruzu Herbal Bitters. I am ready to give you a free sample. 08038299308
Pls, what is RUZU herbal bitters for? What kind of ilness can it cured?
Re: Health Challenge. by Starllion(f): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
mickool:
Really? Nice to hear that sir. I intend going back to my doctor this week to carry out another general test to acertain the real illness possibly doing a scan and any other that can show me what is really wrong.after then, i will get back to u.thank u so much for the information
That's the best thing to do in cases like this when an ailment is resistant to medication. There might be an underlying cause which needs to be dealt with. I learnt that from this post
Signs that you need an urgent blood screening
Another thing ulcer is a condition that usually responds better to natural homemade treatments. I had ulcer once and forgot I even had it after some time of following natural remedies. Learn how to manage the condition to keep it in check. This post will help you do that Natural ways to cure stomach ulcer

1 Like

Re: Health Challenge. by mickool(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good one sir.thank u ao much for information.

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Pregnant Women Die In Labour Rooms / Only Alcohol Can Make You Do These(here To Ease Out Your Stress) / Physician Who Discovered CTE In NFL Players Gets Ama’s Highest Honor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.