Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Investor(s) Needed For New Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor(s) Needed For New Haulage Business (426 Views)

Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / How To Start Transport And Haulage Business In Nigeria / I Am Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria; Want To Know Price To Charge Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor(s) Needed For New Haulage Business by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Are you interested in Haulage business but don't know how to go about it? A brand new haulage business scheduled to take off soon needs an investor to kick-start it with a twenty ton containerised truck. The return on investment is good. The Investor is automatically the chairman of the company. If interested pls call: Legacy Haulage Managers on 08035964052
Re: Investor(s) Needed For New Haulage Business by Jayceo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
NEIGHBOUR:
Are you interested in Haulage business but don't know how to go about it? A brand new haulage business scheduled to take off soon needs an investor to kick-start it with a twenty ton containerised truck. The return on investment is good. The Investor is automatically the chairman of the company. If interested pls call: Legacy Haulage Managers on 08035964052

What route will the haulage vehicles tow? Would it be based at the port or mainly a freelance truck for hire.I would love to know more and I am interested.
Re: Investor(s) Needed For New Haulage Business by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
The truck will be used for the movement of Indomie noddles across the southwest. Pls you can call me for further discussion. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Bundle Of 3 Lace Bags Selling At 8700naira / Don’t Panic, Nigerian Governor Says, As Bank Shake-Out Looms / A Trip With Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.