Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. (4228 Views)

We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE!! / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / Natural Herbs For Watery Sperm And Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Some Marriages are going through Turbulent times for many reasons but I would like to Highlight on Watery Sperm,How on Earth would a man hide the problem of Watery Sperm (Oligospermia) or (Azospermia) No sperm Cells.Medical test like XYZ (HIV)/Blood Group are advised to be done before couple go ahead to get married,but few have the thought of going to check Sperm Motility .Off course how will it sound if a Lady ask her Lover if he has gone to check His Semen ...From Experience as a Nature therapist ,There are Revelations from some Women how there husband get Angry with them when they accidentally finds Result that shows Low Sperm count ,if that is not enough ,efforts made by such Lovely and caring Lady to find solutions is been thwarted by her husband .Does it mean that the husband is ashame to discuss the issue with his wife or what? Some Ladies cry,suffers Humiliation from mother in laws ,husband family ,threats ,some heap blames on the wife as the real cause of Infertility. I have withnessed uncoperating husband seek divorce instead of facing the reality, Men its not a shameful thing when your semen is watery ,show love, call your wife discuss with her ,Watery sperm or no sperm cells has solution .Dr.Wale cares. Building Marriages, Discouraging Divorce .Talk to me 08100459321.My Talk can go a long way to save your Crashing Matrimony ...WhatsApp on same no.Cheers.
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Marriage without kids can be frustrating,Endurance has Limitations,Husbands the pain of Childlessness seems to be felt mostly by wives ,Endeavour to Support your wife in her effort to find Solutions to Infertility. Avoid playing games with the issue ,Women get to Menopause stage men does not, Agreed God is the only one that blesses with Kids No one can but your personal efforts Count. If truly You Love your wife ,why hiding your Health status from Her .Solutions comes fast when there is No Secrecy .Dr Wale
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
You have an issue ,Your fluid is very Watery from the Test conducted ,your Doctor has just told you how impossible for your watery seminal fluid to form a baby,You Love your wife so much, Never wants to loose her ,feels if she finds out ,she might call it quits knowing fully well that she would not want to stay in a marriage without the likelihood of Conceiving ,What a world ,Possibilities Abound. Share with me Dr.Wale. I care
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 3:47am On Jul 23, 2016
You are very caring,Loving and Good Husband ,Your wife can attests to that ,there is absolutely nothing that she Lacks, all request made by her are Satisfied ,yet you Notice that she is not Happy ,offcourse for the fact that your home is yet to be blessed with Kids could be the reason, She has just arrived from a Naming Ceremony ... The thought of when will mine come seems to occupy her mind ,My husband gives me everything I need but He is not saying anything about the Infertility issue,He seems not bothered ,Man may not get bothered if he knows quite fully well that he is the Major Problem ,Yes because talking and bordering about it might bring the Real issue 'Watery Seminal Fluid' which he already knew.Do not misquote me I am not saying women too does not have issues like PID,Blocked Fallopian Tubes etc.I am talking about a situation where Wife is open ,hides nothing from her Husband about her own case but Husband tends to play a smart one on her hiding his problem and Avoiding ways to Address it ,Yes it happens .Love is" I have seen the worst of Him/Her and I am staying" ...Possibilities Abound .A Professional Talk could make a great Impact . Watery Seminal Fluid could be solved Dr.Wale.
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
This Would be Useful please read .

What Are the Common Causes of Watery Semen?
In some instances, watery semen may be a normal occurrence. For instance, pre-ejaculate is often clear and watery. Some studies indicate that a man's diet may also effect the consistency of his semen, and frequent ejaculation can also result in watery semen. Men with low sperm counts may also have semen that is thinner than normal.

Semen consists of a few components. Sperm makes up only a small percentage of semen, and it is produced in the testicles. Roughly half of semen is made up of a fluid produced in the seminal vesicles. This fluid is very high in fructose, which provides energy for the sperm to swim. The prostate and bulbourethral glands also produce fluids that make up the rest of the sperm.

A substance known as pre-ejaculate is produced by the bulbourethral glands, or Cowper's glands prior to ejaculation. This fluid is used for lubrication during sexual intercourse and ejaculation, and it can often be seen on the tip of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused. Although this substance alone does not contain sperm and is not actually semen, it can resemble watery semen.

Diet may also affect, among other things, the consistency of semen. A man may have watery semen if he does not get the proper amount of certain essential nutrients. Protein, for instance, is believed to help make semen thicker. A man who does not get enough protein in his diet may have watery semen.

The consistency of semen is also often affected by how often a man ejaculates. Generally, sperm takes a few months to mature in the testicles. If a man ejaculates several times each day, such as with frequent masturbation or intercourse, his testicles will usually not be able to produce enough sperm to keep up. This will often result in less sperm present in the semen. Instead of the semen being thick and white, the lack of sperm could cause watery semen.

A low sperm count could also possibly cause watery semen in some men, due to the same reason: not enough sperm in the semen. Several factors can affect a man's sperm count. If the testicles are kept at too high of a temperature, for instance, sperm might not develop properly. Clothing that is too tight can sometimes cause a rise in the temperature of a man's testicles, especially if he exercises with this clothing on.

A man's diet can affect the consistency of his semen.A man's diet can affect the consistency of his semen. A man who has frequent ejaculations may have watery semen.A man who has frequent ejaculations may have watery semen.

Wearing tight pants may lead to a low sperm count, which can then cause watery semen.Wearing tight pants may lead to a low sperm count, which can then cause watery semen. Watery semen is often due to low sperm count.Watery semen is often due to low sperm count. Semen is produced in the testes, which are contained in the scrotum.Semen is produced in the testes, which are contained in the scrotum.
Culled From Wise geek .Dr .Wale
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Going Through issue that has to do with Watery fluid .Help could come 08100459321.Dr.Wale
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Everyone in Life has one Challenge or the other,Ranging from Financial,Marital,Business,Academics,Health.Life itself is a big Challenge. Do not let your challenge weigh you down ,pick up yourselve and take a bold step further, With Love call your wife and discuss with her about your watery Semen, I believe she would understand and both of you can take the issue up together. Possibilities Abound .Love is "I have seen the worst of him or her and I am staying.
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by fadbuk: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2016
If you know anybody that has sperm related issues, let him try Ruzu Herbal Bitters. Free samples available. 08038299308
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Marriage without kids can be frustrating,Endurance has Limitations,Husbands the pain of Childlessness seems to be felt mostly by wives ,Endeavour to Support your wife in her effort to find Solutions to Infertility. Avoid playing games with the issue ,Women get to Menopause stage men does not, Agreed God is the only one that blesses with Kids No one can but your personal efforts Count. If truly You Love your wife ,why hiding your Health status from Her .Solutions comes fast when there is No Secrecy .Dr Wale
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
The pains and Agony of Trying to Conceive for many years seems to be much felts by Woman, Bearing it in mind that Menopause would come, The fear of the Unknown ,Man going to marry another woman ,Man family going on rampage to convince Him to take a second wife especially when there seems to be a great financial Turn around for the man,The religion precepts that says Man can marry as many as he could provided he can take care of them and other reasons seems to be some of the reasons women tend to tackle the issue of Infertility vigorously .On the part of men not all though but a very good % of men may not tackle the issue if Infertility so serious hence some keep it secret there serious health issues from the woman they claim to truly Love . Remember Love is I have seen the worst of him/her and I am staying . Call your sweat-heart share your issues with Her about your Watery Sperm .That indeed is the Genesis of Solutions. Botanist Wale .I care 08100459321
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Happy Sunday ,a rest day ,You trying to Conceive ? why not stay home today,avoid the running around , Let the cat out of the bag and stop hiding that Medical Test that shows you have Watery Sperm,Divulge it to your Wife what the Doctor said ,That your semen cannot make a baby ,Oh! it's quite Touchy but yet the harm of keeping it is more than exposing it ,truly if she loves you ,She would encourage you ,stand by you ,take up the Challenges with you.And Success would come .Two works much More better if truly they are one .Cheers.Botanist Wale
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Watery Seminal Fluid ..married for years ,Disturbed and Not happy . Share it,Discuss it
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 3:39am On Aug 04, 2016
No matter the situation ,Discussion with Love is the best.Couple can still discuss there health challenges
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Do not face the Challenges of Watery seminal fluid in secrecy ,it's not a thing of shame ,its just a health Challenge ,Why keeping it secret,Love is I have seen the worst of Him/Her and I am staying ,Whatever step you want to take call your Loving wife to discuss with her .Your cooperation with Her goes a long way to Achieve success of Fertility.
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by nelszx: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is watery sperm oligospermia?
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Watery Seminal Fluid/No seminal fluid cells ,It's no big deal ,do not hide it ,Play no game with it,Infertility issue is not a man or woman issue alone its an issue that needs Cooperation and Honesty ,Discuss it together ,Map out Solutions.It the begriming of a very near Solution .Dr.Wale Advises.
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Solving Infertility issue should be a collective effort between a man and a woman ,while wife goes for Abdominal scan ,Blood culture ,HVS etc Husband too should go for seminal fluid Analysis ,Blood culture ,Both should be Treated at the same time .
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are you a male ,Married and still battling with the issue of Inability to Pregnant your Wife ,The reason for TTC is not only caused by your wife ,You should as well go for A semen analysis.
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by willsonsemilore(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Please i will like to speak with you on whatsapp. Kindly drop your number
Re: Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. by knowhowk: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Women have there Health Issues like PID,Ovarian cyst,Blocked Fallopian Tube,Infections ,Hormonal imbalance .Men too have there own like Watery sperms,No sperm cells,Low Motility . Men should not heap the whole blames on women accusing them that the causes of a Union inability to have Children is the Woman .In as much as a woman is open ,Shows her health issues ,men too should go for Necessary medical test ,Support the woman so Success can be Achieved .Some men form the super man and often say Nothing is wrong them .Oligospermia and Azospermia are both serious Issues that can hinder a man to Pregnate a woman .I remain Dr.Wale.08100458321

(1) (Reply)

How To Use G Pro Herbal Vaporizer E Cigarette Starter Kit / Is Aids Really Incurable? / How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.