Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Effect Of masturbaton - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of masturbaton (4267 Views)

Positive Effect Of Cam Wood (osun) On The Skin / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). / Effect of Eggs on Our Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of masturbaton by phemolisti(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2010
Does any1 know the real effect of masturbaton cause have search on google & is kind of confusing, some says-it's good for health. just share your opinion.
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by Sissy3(f): 1:29am On May 05, 2010
think the 'search engine' might know
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by MCLOVIN: 10:41pm On May 05, 2010
If I can remember right, it was psychiatrist Carl Jung that said ''homosexuality is a result of neurological degeneration due to excessive masturbation.''
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by KHealthy: 8:45pm On May 13, 2010
BENEFITS OF MASTURBATION

Masturbation is good at relieving depression by allowing an individual to attain a sense of self-worth through a successful attempt. Nothing elevates mood and spirits than a good orgasm. Sex also drives away negative thoughts even if it for a little while and masturbation is a healthy practice to keep the mind at ease and in good spirits.

Masturbation is a very good means of exploring one's sexuality and and understand the body's sexual responses. It is ideal for those who are just getting initiated into adulthood before the more intimate relationships arrive in life. Masturbation never made a woman pregnant or caused deadly sexually transmitted diseases.

Finally there have been some studies that have shown the positive benefits of masturbation in preventing prostate cancer. The prostate gland concentrates zinc, and other nutrients to over 600 times that in blood to contribute its share to the semen. While doing this it also concentrates the carcinogens to dangerous levels in the prostate. Thus ejaculation either by way of masturbation or through sex results in expulsion of these carcinogens from the prostate. Men who masturbate now need not feel 'bad' about it and on the contrary they are doing themselves a favor so that their prostates do not bother them at a later stage in life.

for more info contact me on kinghealthy@hotmail.com
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by akdot(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2010
if it has advantages health wise, religiously is it allowed?
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by akdot(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2010
if it has advantages health wise, religiously is it allowed?
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by beingme(f): 2:03pm On May 14, 2010
my pastor is not here for me to ask him. i don't think is allowed biblically but sexually its kool
Re: Effect Of masturbaton by akdot(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2010
thanks beingme, i guess ur reply answers it all, so i guess ild go wiv d wants of God. thank u

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria / Does Anyone Know How To Get Rid Of Chin Bump(big One) Caused By Shaving? / Benefit Of NOT Wearing Pants To Bed At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.