Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Want To Be A Professional In Photography?? Check this out!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Want To Be A Professional In Photography?? Check this out!! (1010 Views)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAllĀ instagram Photography Competition / My Interest In Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Professional In Photography?? Check this out!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
YOU WANT TO LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?

You want to learn PHOTOGRAPHY? You want to capture those little moments that are special to you or your client; true interactions, true emotions?. Then this celebrated photographer is the real deal. MOTIF!

In his word.....

"Photographers use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story or record an event.

Getting to know my clients, capturing real interactions, and telling their story, is what inspires me. Each shoot is unique and a new chance for me to share with others my passion for modern, documentary, candid style photography.

Having taken photoshoots for brands, celebrities, corporate outfits, weddings, models, documentaries in my professional career, I will guide you through the process of phootshooting (Sometimes, just by using natural light and unique locations, we capture artwork that could never be created in a studio), professional editing pictures and much more at UMS TRAINING HUB - 100% Hands-on Practical

I AM sAM OBAD, CEO of MOTIF PHOTOGRAPHY"

ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, | INFO@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : WWW.ultramediasolution.com

Re: Want To Be A Professional In Photography?? Check this out!! by WilderPeters: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2022
this was most satisfying news for me as there has been an increase in the weddings in this wedding season recently. I would want like to thank https://www.prestigepropertyphotography.co.uk for introducing this feature where I can buy these services with ease. This will be fun for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Pengason Concepts / How To Make Stunning Thumbnails In Less Than 10 Minutes | Video / Motion Graphics Explainer Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.