Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines (22044 Views)

How Can One Be Linked With Agricultural Produces Exporter In Nigeria? / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by sonety2k(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
cool
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by unite4real: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:
Thank you GEJ. Another one of your brain child. This is your ongoing project that APC are trying to claim.

Were you expecting APC to abandon it after all? Please give them credits for continuing such projects. It's a Nigerian project and no one is claiming anything. Let's not be digging holes of hatred for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by adioolayi(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
LockDown69:

Do you know how to read @ all?
You think about that statement again...trying to tell you why they are suitable for dry port, coupled with high social economic activities they posses
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by heskeyw(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
When it comes to agricultural products, comparing south east to d north will be a grave insult. Its like comparing messi with anthony martial. I did my nysc in plateau, bassa lga, maingo town. There are farms as big as onitsha in the north. South east no get land nah. Only wase lga in plateau is almost as big as anambra state.
Na pesn wey never go north dey compare north wt east in terms of agriculture.
in miango, a local fowl is sold at the price of 400-550naira. A big he-goat costs 6k, a big pig na 8k, na dogs cheap pass.
Now, hear this - The quantity of dogs in plateau state, is more than the quantity of dogs in d south east region.

12 Likes

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Dexema(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2016
gamargu:

Yeah clap for yourself. The north is far better agriculturally you can tell yourself anything you want but the north cannot be compared with the south in terms of agriculture.
the people complaining about an inland port being built in the north have no idea what an inland port is. i swear to God there are too many jackasses in nairaland maybe its tribalism that is clouding their head or maybe they are naturally daft who knows
Bros stop wasting your time with nitwits, where are dry ports needed most if not up north. the south and east are accessible by water and not so far off, some people just have problems for every solution.

5 Likes

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by HAH: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
hustler86:

The post said dry port buddy.. Reading effectively makes life easy.

Yes dry port is basically for where there is no close sea port, but my grievance is why non in north east and citing three in three neighboring states of Kano, Kaduna and katsina, all in north west. Why not atleast one in either Bauchi Borno Adamawa, Taraba or Gombe or Yobe afterall four of the state's in the north east are linked by rail.

2 Likes

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by awesomeb1783(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Chai this thing called tribalism it's like a cancer o. It's sometimes blot our sense of reasoning.
seunny4lif:
Why Kano, Kaduna and Katsina all northern state getting 3 while south as only 2 undecided undecided undecided
Wetin dey Katsina undecided undecided undecided
Why dem no put 1 for Onitsha undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by kolexy(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
seunny4lif:
Why Kano, Kaduna and Katsina all northern state getting 3 while south as only 2 undecided undecided undecided

Oga, there are ports in the south now
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by lordkhalifa(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
gamargu:

Yeah clap for yourself. The north is far better agriculturally you can tell yourself anything you want but the north cannot be compared with the south in terms of agriculture.
the people complaining about an inland port being built in the north have no idea what an inland port is. i swear to God there are too many jackasses in nairaland maybe its tribalism that is clouding their head or maybe they are naturally daft who knows
flood is coming, they are creating man made disaster for themselves .. Abi dem won build port inside landlocked desert
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Slickchuma1: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
HAH:

Yes dry port is basically for where there is no close sea port, but my grievance is why non in north east and citing three in three neighboring states of Kano, Kaduna and katsina, all in north west. Why not atleast one in either Bauchi Borno Adamawa, Taraba or Gombe or Yobe afterall four of the state's in the north east are linked by rail.

You made sense...but am sure if you consider the security situation in this states, you would agree with me that those states selected are better placed. Moreover goods or whatever can still be trucked to and fro from the dry ports thereby saving or even creating more jobs. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by calebify1(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by musaajebor(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
wen sum ppl jst see north for post dem prick go start to rrise.

dem don forget say wetin dem lack naim north dey supply for their survival.

and besides these ports are to be linled to rail lines so if u know the extent of our rail line den u should know y katsina.

most nairalanders r halfbacked or even raw unprocessed dusa (chaff brained)

3 Likes

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by musaajebor(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
flood is coming, they are creating man made disaster for themselves .. Abi dem won build port inside landlocked desert

ur situation cannot be salvaged

aswr there is no solution to ya problem just die.

3 Likes

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2016
nigerians self,must you people fight over everything?,Nairaland made me realize how divided we are,meteeeeew
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by slyopez(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Stale...go siddon
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by lordkhalifa(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
musaajebor:

ur situation cannot be salvaged

aswr there is no solution to ya problem just die.
don't worry Atlantic ocean will soon pass through Sahara desert, for ur village water dey climb mountain Northern region are naturally landlocked and there is nothing u can do artificially or juju-cially to turn the odd around, building seaport in desert I see no national character in it..... Make I ask from whose resource are they going to sponsor the white elephant project ? I hope is not oyil from creek
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by musaajebor(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
2dugged:
nigerians self,must you people fight over everything?,Nairaland made me realize how divided we are,meteeeeew

no go bite ur self o

this one wey u dey use agression take hiss lol
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Kaydem(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Good development. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Iceberg3: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Perceptor:

who complained abt him making points or not? turn left abeg
nepa bill certificate holder,nothing reasonable to say to counter intelligent facts,huh? lollsss

1 Like

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by oladayo63(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2016
gamargu:

Don't mind him jooor... Him dey for one place dey assume wetin dey happen for another man's land. I'm a Corper in Kaduna and I can categorically say that no region in the entire Nigeria is up to par with the northerners in terms of farming. Forget about their low life living, them get crazy money. If they decide to do away with the ipod's oil, they will live. I am sure the Yorubas can't boost of that sha!
Call the most hardworking tribe in the country, the northerners will be your special guest of honor.

1 Like

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Perceptor(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
hustler86:

That niqqa forgot Northerners grows water melon, cucumber, cabbage, irish potato to mention but few. No need to insult him, his brain needs an upgrade.
No mind am jare, e think say na backyard farm we dey talk. It was wen I went there i discovered hw large agricultural products they produce.
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
musaajebor:

no go bite ur self o

this one wey u dey use agression take hiss lol
if I hiss wetin concern you, aproko, na your mouth I take hiss?,shift your big head make I see road
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Iceberg3: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Forget about the oyo or anambra whatever,this is purely a northern agenda..
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Perceptor(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
heskeyw:
When it comes to agricultural products, comparing south east to d north will be a grave insult. Its like comparing messi with anthony martial. I did my nysc in plateau, bassa lga, maingo town. There are farms as big as onitsha in the north. South east no get land nah. Only wase lga in plateau is almost as big as anambra state.
Na pesn wey never go north dey compare north wt east in terms of agriculture.
in miango, a local fowl is sold at the price of 400-550naira. A big he-goat costs 6k, a big pig na 8k, na dogs cheap pass.
Now, hear this - The quantity of dogs in plateau state, is more than the quantity of dogs in d south east region.
Dey no knw and dey no go cool down make pple tell dem. It's wen u visit there u see hw big their farms are.
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by musaajebor(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2016
2dugged:
if I hiss wetin concern you, aproko, na your mouth I take hiss?,shift your big head make I see road

naw u self don turn fighter

and to think u dey initially stress say nlanders too fight and nigerians are divided

ur senselessness is endlesss
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by lordkhalifa(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
musaajebor:

u r born to be a mumu aswr

who go follow u build seaport for desert
Maybe dullard
Poo-hari is going to build one for ur village, I hope u can afford canoe because the flood will be distasteful, I don't want to hear news that touches heart

guy just go die
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by Perceptor(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
oladayo63:

Don't mind him jooor... Him dey for one place dey assume wetin dey happen for another man's land. I'm a Corper in Kaduna and I can categorically say that no region in the entire Nigeria is up to par with the northerners in terms of farming. Forget about there low life living, them get crazy money. If they decide to do away with the ipod's oil, they will live. I am sure the Yorubas can't boost of that sha!
Call the most hardworking tribe in the country, they northerners will be your guest of honor.
Tell dem abeg
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by gowaga68: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
AustineE1:

you must be high on cheap drugs! The last time i checked, Anambra produces more rice than all the states in the North with the exception of Kebbi,Anambra grows high quality vegetables and are some times exported to Europe,not to mention Ebonyi which is in a class of its own in agriculture. Left for Plateau,Benue and Taraba which are largerly agrarian states and are known as the greater middle-beltan states and not core North. You wld agree with me that the North lost it the very time the groundnut pyramids of Kano disappeared.
Katsina can only boast of their cows,which are even fed in the hinterlands of the South.
From your analysis, you know nothing about Katsina nor been to those places you called mid belt.
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by claremont(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2016
seunny4lif:

1 Like

Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by sexychocho(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Kk
Re: Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines by misterjosh(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:

"The last time i checked, Anambra produces more rice than all the states in the North with the exception of Kebbi".....Please where did you check it? I need to work with that data.
Some niqqas just come on here, and anything they see here is divine. If you're waiting for his source, then you're in for a long wait.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know / Dollarisation: Banks Peg Domiciliary Account Balance At $10,000 / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.