Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March (39664 Views)

Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by 5solas(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2016
grin
That was why I opened the thread.
AnnTee:
Wen I read the caption I tot the mod made a mistake, well now I understand better grin his husband indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by stchinedu: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Swissheart:
The funny part is......'His husband'

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Another thing wey dey make me laugh na when dem begin old and the "wife" hair don chop finish. grin cheesy the hair is obviously going on "permanent leave" grin cheesy

Imagine how e go be, "wife" is bald and husband still get hair grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by ATinaC(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Why didn't he, sorry, mrs Keegan wear wedding gown nah

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by profmathsland(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
speechless
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by stardomberry: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
which one is her..i am just tired...
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2016
stchinedu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Another thing wey dey make me laugh na when dem begin old and the "wife" hair don chop finish. grin cheesy the hair is obviously going on "permanent leave" grin cheesy

Imagine how e go be, "wife" is bald and husband still get hair grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin brazilian wig dey to wear na
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by duduade: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Swissheart:
The funny part is......'His husband'
as in I can't laugh... See how he was carried sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas / Ebi Onome Celebrates 36th Birthday With Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.