Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake (42856 Views)

"Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by victorjoe(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

The biggest mistake any woman can make, is to let their kid(s)grow up without a father figure in the lives. 7 out of 10 of such kids, usually do not turn out well in life.

No matter their differences, the father should have been allowed to be here with him on this day.

I am not saying it is right to let kids grow without their father but u are very wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Princenady(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
e
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by mosho2good: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
here in shakiti land we call it ordinary cake
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Amazinpeace(f): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice cake me likey
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by MzDesire(f): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
lindiwey:

If to say the boy papa don die nko? Make dem no celebrate baiday again? Na wa for una oo! All the judges in d house una well done
Abi o

4 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Thelmerh(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
teesugar:
Ok, which question should be answered first? Tunji balogun is chilling with edible catering, and is the cake in that box, or the box gangan is the cake? Happy birthday Jam Jam
At first I thought d cake came inside d box. Its as I scrolled and didn't find d cake I realised d cake was actually d box abi d box was actually d cake. Any wic way

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by flokii: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy bday to him..
I feel for d innocent boy sha, growing up won't be fun for him with all d social media mess.and scandals about his parents.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by evy1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
lindiwey:

If to say the boy papa don die nko? Make dem no celebrate baiday again? Na wa for una oo! All the judges in d house una well done
grin grin Nairaland Judges.

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Lemme sing for jamil

****In ycee's voice*******

Oya, Who's your daddy?

Is he Teebillz or is he Don jazzy

Your mum really really like to faaji

Doro cheerful giver
grin grin
buhahahahahahahaha shocked shocked u really got my ribs cracked up.i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by omofabulous(f): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sister Tiwa where is your husband?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

The biggest mistake any woman can make, is to let their kid(s)grow up without a father figure in the lives. 7 out of 10 of such kids, usually do not turn out well in life.

No matter their differences, the father should have been allowed to be here with him on this day.

Kids growing up in a family where there's no love and harmony anymore also do not turn well in life

8 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Charlieo: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Shey na the shoe cartoon abi na the cap Which is the cake? HBD jamil
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please, how much can I pay for you to stop posting about Tiwa Savage?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

which father, d one wey dey smoke weed

8 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by passyhansome(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
[/b]WHO HAS GROWING IN A BROKEN HOME HELPED[b]
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by precious224: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
Is it those claws on her fingers she uses to bathe that boy? undecided
.."Who tell una say na she dey baff the pikin..ova sabi

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by jojosweet(f): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

let me remind u that their are some fathers that would make one more comfortable fatherless? I mean of what use would tee bliz abi kini eh be if he is gravely addicted to drugz and threatening suicide when things go wrong? Some children turn out just fine without a father(i must say it's a long shot and prayers) and some children even with the father's they are all shades of messed up. I think a prayerful mother can win the odds. Really all it takes it God and a sound head on her shoulders. I feel that she would let him back in later on When he has his act together.

4 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by suxess18(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Lemme sing for jamil
Oya, Who's your daddy?
Doro cheerful giver
grin grin
. E ma wo Doro quetion oya je n doro answer eee. Doro emmm...doro you ni. Lolz
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Raw23: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
q

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by gbaskiboy: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Lemme sing for jamil
Oya, Who's your daddy?
Doro cheerful giver
grin grin
you cracked my ribs tonight grin
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
omofabulous:
Sister Tiwa where is your husband?

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by double0seven(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
mira4u:
Now I understand why Beyonce has not divorced JayZ, upon his adulterous lifestyle. For their daughter. She's staying cos of that her cute daughter.

I doubt if Beyonce can do any better than Jay Z. Seriously. For someone as rich and famous mega stardom status as Jay Z, he hasn't a single tattoo on his body, he doesn't smoke, not a heavy drinker, no ring, as maybe he's cheated on Beyonce, but he does discreetly and treats her with respect. She just be content with what she has and find a way to manage him.

As Beyonce found that man that once she marries him, she'll never cheat on her. And someone like Beyonce who always wants someone that can match her status.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzDesire:

"7 out of 10, do not turn out well in life?" I do not agree with that.

Don't mind that incompetent baboon, I wanted to quote him but then again if I do, I will only bring myself down to his miserable god forsaken low IQ, imagine him saying 7 out of 10?! He's maaadt! so let's say for example Jamil's father is late, so Tiwa should make it a must to remarry just to create a father figure in her son's life? what happened to all these mother's without husbands who train their.................. Abeg I no wan talk plenty, the useless faceless thing just kinda tried to piss me off!

3 Likes

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by MzDesire(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Don't mind that incompetent baboon, I wanted to quote him but then again if I do, I will only bring myself down to his miserable god forsaken low IQ, imagine him saying 7 out of 10?! He's maaadt! so let's say for example Jamil's father is late, so Tiwa should make it a must to remarry just to create a father figure in her son's life? what happened to all these mother's without husbands who train their.................. Abeg I no wan talk plenty, the useless faceless thing just kinda tried to piss me off!
Abi o, pls help me tell him o. I have seen so many children without fathers turn out well. I wonder where he got his own analysis from.
I can see you are angry, abeg no vex..lol

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Heineken(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Lemme sing for jamil

Oya, Who's your daddy?

Doro cheerful giver
grin grin
you no even Sabi sing sef... If I catch you ehn.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by flakkybaby: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hbd sweetheart jamil may ur day be long u shall fulfill ur destiny in life out bishob in years to come. Oluwa is invoved.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by crackhouse(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
AKMoney1:
Wey the papa? Tiwa is not good oooo, bring back our pikin angry
which papa? so if they tell u that boy is from T. bills sperm u go believe am?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by Gorgeous5(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
happy birthday
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by MrTour: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
At least she gave birth to this one, do you have any idea of the number of babies swallowed during blow-job every second In Nigeria?

Pls wherever you are now whether in bed, on top man or woman, even if you are on top of okada
And you are reading this comment stand up now let us observe one minute silence for all the children swallowed during blow-job.
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzDesire:

Abi o, pls help me tell him o. I have seen so many children without fathers turn out well. I wonder where he got his own analysis from.
I can see you are angry, abeg no vex..lol

I no dey vex again my fine sister, Tecno and cheap data don make clueless children come online with their inexperienced smelly butts to spew words out of line, and these children full Nairaland wella

1 Like

Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by UIA04(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My advice?

Are you for f*cking real?

The weed in your beans was a little too much
A child that would be bad would be, irrespective of if the dad was there or not

I and my sibling are a product of a single strong mum and we turned out pretty well compared to a lot of kids with both parents in our community.

What of a child who has a dad present but the father is so wayward it would be better he wasn't around?
Re: Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake by UIA04(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
mira4u:
Now I understand why Beyonce has not divorced JayZ, upon his adulterous lifestyle. For their daughter. She's staying cos of that her cute daughter.
Iffa hear

She's is staying because of money

First if they divorce there would be a very long legal battle on how to split the huge amount they've both accrued over the years

Two total demotion from the list of power couples earning big

Three. Her biggest song till dat us single ladies, which inspired women to marry the man who shows interest bla bla bla. They've being living this fake happy couple lifestyle which more than anything has influenced a larger percentage of girls and women ( Women who wouldn't be influenced by a single lady like Nikki Minaj etc) if she breaks up she looses that influence . Her marriage becomes like every other Hollywood marriage- destined to hit the rocks.

And finally

Jayz made her who she is today. Forget talent o, he created her both the independent feminist and Sasha fierce (you know Beyonce is very shy).
unlike Tiwa who's husband depended on her solely and now she's greater than him, Jayz is a mogul very rich. If she leaves him he can destroy her career same way he created it, Go and ask Micheal Jackson about Tony Mottola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Julius Agwu & Basket Mouth's Wives In Swimsuits / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.