Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

MONEY COUTURE: ‘sack Your Boss’ Conference Comes To Uyo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / MONEY COUTURE: ‘sack Your Boss’ Conference Comes To Uyo (613 Views)

2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! / Bride Wearing Sack As Wedding Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MONEY COUTURE: ‘sack Your Boss’ Conference Comes To Uyo by akstrending(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
MONEY COUTURE: ‘Sack Your Boss’ Conference comes to Uyo

Two days ago my boss had a meeting with all staff telling us of the need to restrategize to grow our business in this unstable time. He said companies are laying off staff and slashing salaries and our firm may not be any different if we don't restrategize.

I asked myself a question what happens if things don't come to play? Is there a plan B for me or most of my colleagues?
I decided I will have to sack my boss before she sacks me, after all, I never really liked her because she doesn’t really do much, but earns a fortune.

It’s time we Learn how to work SMART and NOT HARD at MONEY COUTURE. The fact that you can make money while sleeping means that you that don't have to do an 8 to 5 job till one dies.

Engr Joke Enaks is there as your business mentor, just like L.OPUTTEH, who resides in LAGOS.

(1) (Reply)

[image]® Shubh Deepavali 2016 Beautiful Image, Photo, Profile Pic For Fb Cover / VID: Ayiri Emami Uses Gold-plated Money Spraying Machine At Brother's Wedding / Ikorodu Oga Day Festival 2016 Ends In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.