Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates (394 Views)

Need This ID Card Holder In Large Quantities / You Think You Are Wise? Answer This Riddle. / What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
I swear NL need some stuff like this cuz i don taya kai
1.Deleting your post or comment....Too much of junks
2.Knowing Nairalanders that like your post or comment...Why cant i know them?Nawa o undecided
3.Too much of traffic na die...Kai na only NL i spot this sometimes i cant log in please fix it....Facebook self no get traffic problem twitter wey people many there like hell fire no get am
4..Stop shouting lalasticlala again he is not the one in charge of FP mods are in charge grin grin
5.Too much of rules even in tha bible it is 10 commandment...Some rules look dead
Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates by Raphafire101: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
How to continue with ur old Moniker when using another phone, that's my major problem
Re: Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates by LordZero(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
i hate it when i ask mods to help remove/delete a post and the make it disappear from me but others are still seeing the post..
Re: Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates by goldeno10boy: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Really we need those updates

you forgot a verry important one the ...........

Dislike button
Re: Nairaland Dont You Think You Need This Updates by CAPSLOCKED: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
dollyjuke:
I swear NL need some stuff like this cuz i don taya kai
1.Deleting your post or comment....Too much of junks
2.Knowing Nairalanders that like your post or comment...Why cant i know them?Nawa o undecided
3.Too much of traffic na die...Kai na only NL i spot this sometimes i cant log in please fix it....Facebook self no get traffic problem twitter wey people many there like hell fire no get am
4..Stop shouting lalasticlala again he is not the one in charge of FP mods are in charge grin grin
5.Too much of rules even in tha bible it is 10 commandment...Some rules look dead
Cc Seun

AS FOR ME, JUST 2 UPDATES WILL DO..

1. BETTER EMOJIS, INSTEAD OF ALL THIS BARNEY HEAD LOOKING STUFF.

2. CHANGE OF MODS. (OR MAYBE A WAY TO FIND AND BEAT UP THE MODS IN REAL LIFE)
SERIOUSLY, ONE TIME ONE OF THESE BULLIES BANNED ME FOR ETERNITY JUST CUZ I SENT PM TO HIS CRUSH. undecided

I HAD TO APPEAL AND PLEAD AND EVEN SWORE TO NEVER TALK WITH THE CHICK AGAIN BEFORE THE FOWL CALMED DOWN. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogara, Budget Padding And The Insensitivity Of A Recalcitrant / Photo Of The Day - FRSC Vs "Paraga" Woman Edition / A Lesson On Humility To Learn From The Story Of Bode Thomas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.