Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2016 Admission Seems To Carry Red Eyes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 Admission Seems To Carry Red Eyes (558 Views)

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Admission Seems To Carry Red Eyes by Benjax(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Having been aware of the fact that the slightest offence could amount to admission denial this year, I'm so much soaked in fear. The problem is: The middle name in my WAEC result writes: BENJAMINE whereas that in my JAMB writes: BENJAMIN. I'm aspiring for a science course in UNIBEN and some colleagues say it'll affect me. The worst part of the show is that UNIBEN, they say, don't accept affidavit. ***Plz, What do I do?***

THANKS.
Re: 2016 Admission Seems To Carry Red Eyes by Hardeysolution(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2016
God is in control. Go on with it.

(1) (Reply)

Private Tutor / Delta State University Screening Result Is Out / Bravery Of The African Child In Pursuit Of Education(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.